Surprise Mama!

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

Surprise Mama!

 

October 7th. No one can remembers this day more precisely than him. And no can be more excited than him because after so much waiting, it’s finally his birthday. Yes, Lay Mama’s first birthday with ALL his kids.

 

It was a beautiful Sunday with flowers and stuff going on full bloom. And of course the animals in the park were running around happily like the ones in fairytales with kiddy background music. Lay mama woke up at exactly 10 AM in the morning seeing his husband already gone from the bed. He must have prepared something, he thought to himself as he started to giggle like a little girl. It IS Lay mama’s birthday, so you can’t really blame him from expecting little things from every move he made.

 

But as if Lay mama forgot that he gave birth to two troublemakers and their partners–in-crime, he expected for a mini birthday party with flowers and pastel balloons hanging all around. He would then walk to the living room and then the kids with their shirts tucked in would circle around him as they sang the birthday song.

 

Sigh, isn’t he naïve?

 

He giggled at his fantasy some more as he came down the bed before his leg hooked itself on a string causing him to drop on the floor like pancake. What was that? , he looked around as he got up. He saw a tiny string tied on the bottom of the bed tripping him and before he knew it, tons of little mechanical gizmos started to buzz.  Oh no no no no no please god no don’t ruin my tiny little dream oh god, he started to fear as he stared at the little complicated contraption in front of him that the dare-devils made. The string he tripped pulled the cable causing the toy robot to walk off the platform he was standing making him drop on a seesaw. The seesaw then flung a mentos into a bottle of coca-cola causing it to explode and then the drink pushed the wood above it and a marble fell off from the wood before finally hitting a plastic bag. The half-opened-flour-filled plastic bag then fell right on Lay mama’s head causing him to be coated with flour just like a chicken ready to be fried.

 

Oh you guys are so dead, especially Kris papa you damn dragon, he grumbled to himself as he got up. Lay mama wasn’t or to be more exact never expected for his birthday to start with a shower of flour. He swept off some of the flour on him before he went to open the door. He bet that everyone was at the door dying with laughter over what happened.

 

If they play another prank I wi- SPLAT. Lay mama then tripped on another string and before he could even react, everything started again. The string then pulled a plank above his head making the plank knock on a bucket. The bucket spilled a little bit water on a slide making the water push on a little button. Lay mama smirked because he won’t fall for the same trick again as he got up to walk off from his position.  He walked barely even one step before a flying egg flew right on his face. Apparently they tied the toy net on the ceiling so that when you push the button, the net and whatever is inside will start flying right at the opposite direction which is so coincidentally Lay mama’s direction. The liquid ended up mixing with the flour that was left turning it into gooey paste on Lay mama’s face. And the paste is slowly going to turn into omeletts with Lay mama’s temperature going up.

 

Everybody knows that no one in the house was tall enough to reach for the ceiling except for Kris papa and no child genius would waste his brainpower on this except for Luhan and Xiumin. So it kind of confirms who’s behind all these mess. Lay mama gave up and left the paste on his face because who knows maybe some apple pie might suddenly fly from the sky and hit his face again. He doesn’t want to walk back to the toilet and wash it clean and then get pranked again. It would just waste his time.

 

Lay mama got up again and took a few more steps with care while going into the dining room. He bowed down while looking at the floor just to make sure that there were no strings on the ground he can trip on and right then, he heard a voice calling him in the living room.

   

Tao. One of the partners-in-crime.

 

He quickly straightens his back to where the naughty kid’s voice was coming from before pulling onto a string on his waist. no not this again I am not going to get fool thrice no no no way, Lay mama mutters as he looked around. The string this time, pulled another string on the floor. The next string pulled out the key from a toy duck making it waddle into the kids room. Lay mama quickly turned his head so that nothing flies towards him but WHOOPS a pot filled with icing from the room flew right on to Lay mama. The pastel green mint icing practically covered Lay mama’s whole face making him look like a big green flower. He wiped some icing out of his eyes so that he can look around and explode. And the first thing he saw was the whole Fanxing troublemakers in front of his face.

 

 “HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY MAMA! NOW YOU LOOK LIKE A BIRTHDAY CAKE!” They screamed with big smiles on their faces. The boys yes including our childish Kris papa were all wearing party hats while holding a balloon of each color. Xiumin and Luhan still had a devilish grin hung on their face as they saw how successful their plan worked. Tao and Chen just smiled cause they never really knew what were the troublemakers full plan causing them to only participate in the plan by a little bit. Kris papa instead looks like he’s already regretting to help them with all this plans with that forceful grin.

 

Lay mama stared at each of them for a moment and right when he wanted to explode about what they had done to him, he ended up bursting out with laughter. Pure laughter that made Lay mama looked like he took too much laughing gas. He was pissed of course, but thinking about how long it took them to plan this whole thing and how much effort they took to make it just for him, he couldn’t help but to laugh it off and it was quite fun actually (except for the tripping part, his nose hurts a lot).

 

So in the end, Lay mama showered the boys with kisses before cleaning himself up. He took like an hour in the bathroom cleaning the paste off his head with everyone’s help and changed into his favorite blue t-shirt with jeans. Then they all ended up going out for lunch without anymore weird gigs.

 

 

 

 

Well it looks like Lay mama totally forgot about the mess they left around the house.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

A/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR LAY MAMA~~~~~ yes i know it's still early but who cares ._. I wanted to post this on his birthday but I just couldn't wait so yeah :c I hope you guys like this and I will update soon :D

main image:http://k-airportfashion.tumblr.com 

my birthday is the same with lay! no that it's important or anything but HAPPEE BIRTHDAEE YIXING :D