Kid's Please? (2/2)

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

Kid's Please? (2/2)

 

“Chenchen, what does that mean?” Tao asked.

 

“It means…. Mama is going to throw tomatoes at Papa later!” Chen answered while trying to understand how serious it is. He doesn’t want Lay mama to be called as a bad person. He knows that he’s a really nice mama so he can’t let Papa to punish him. The four siblings gathered at Luhan’s bed and started their mini important meeting. They have to find a way to stop Mama from entering the room when Kris papa is still awake without them knowing the real reason or else Mama and Papa might end up ignoring their ways to prevent the tragedy happening. And of course the two troublemaker’s Xiumin and Luhan were the first to be able to brainstorm a way.

 

They discussed their plans for a moment before revealing it to the other two. They listened with full attention and even provided some more suggestions to complete the basic idea the troublemakers first talked about. Their mini-yet-important meeting lasted about ten minutes with whispers before they got ready for their plan to start.

 

Lay mama finally finished cleaning as he took off his blue unicorn apron to hang on the rack in the kitchen. He was feeling a bit nervous cause he didn’t know how should he do it. He can’t do anything he did when he was still in his early 20 all thanks to his lack of time to create a mood for it. His body also wasn’t as pretty as it was since he did give birth to four kids. What if after he saw my body, he won’t love me anymore? What if after this session, he’s going to find a pretty young female to accompany him? What if he ditches the kids and me after this? Lay mama was seriously messed up in the mind what should he do and before he realized it, he was already in the room and Kris papa was already topless on the bed. Well, maybe what he didn’t have to worry. He slowly walked to the bed wanting to enter Kris papa familiar embrace before he heard a soft continuous knock on the door. Lay mama snapped his head back thinking who else could have knocked on the door and it was none other than….

 

“Xiao Lu?”

 

“Mama I can’t sleep.” Luhan whined as he looked at Lay mama. Lay mama slowly walked out and carried Luhan to his room. Lay mama didn’t have a choice but to ask Kris papa to wait for a moment while he went to tuck Luhan in. Luhan on the other hand, asked Lay mama to feed him milk, sing for him, tell him a bedtime story and kissing him good night before he finally fell asleep.

 

After an hour, Lay mama sighed as he walked back to his room. Luhan rarely gets insomnia and he never finds Lay mama for stuff like that. It must have been the drama that was too exciting so he couldn’t sleep. Lay mama walked in to his own room and found out Kris papa was already sleeping. He could only sigh some more while crawling into their bed to sleep. Tomorrow, we’ll do it for sure.

-

 

“Baozi?”

 

“Papa, I can’t sleep” Xiumin said with his eyes teary. He could actually sleep perfectly fine but for the sake of his world family peace, a little sacrifice is nothing. He roamed around the door almost tripping on his pajamas while hugging his favorite baozi plushie waiting for Kris papa’s answer. Kris papa actually wanted to just send him back to his room but right when he said one word,

 

Xiumin started to cry.

 

So in the end, Kris papa brought him for a midnight walk, told him a story, sang to him and even turned into a human cradle for him. Xiumin yawned time to time but every time when Kris papa said that he must be sleepy, his eyes automatically open up as though as he is showing that he’s not sleepy. After tons of this and that, Xiumin finally slept at 3:00 A.M. . Kris papa trailed into his room and all he could see was Lay mama’s already sleeping. He sighed before crawling in just like Lay mama yesterday. Tomorrow, we’ll do it for sure.

 

But the day after, Chen came. And then Tao. Then Luhan all over again. Every night, right when the Fanxing couple look each other in the eye, then they will hear a soft continuous knock. They can even remember the pattern over who will come tonight. On the other side, the kids’ condition isn’t getting any better too. They doze off time to time when they eat, space out when Lay mama talk to them and their afternoon naps are extended each time. Even so, they never accidentally blurt out about their plan in front their parents. They are able to remind themselves to watch their word even in a totally dazed condition. But as the saying goes that paper can’t wrap fire, their secret was revealed. And it was all because of they youngest son, Tao.

 

“ Xiao Lu, I’m really tired~” Tao whined.

 

“Shhhhhhh just for a few more days.” Luhan whispered to him. They were in the kitchen waiting for dinner and it was Tao’s turn tonight to his parents. They had been doing for a two whole weeks already.

 

“But I am really tired! How long do we have to do this?” Tao kind of screamed. They say the youngest would always be the spoilt one and Tao was no exception. He stops whatever he doesn’t like and work for whatever he likes. He said that he’s going to be a fashion designer when he grows up so that he can order people around.

 

Xiumin and Chen heard his screams from the living room and ran all the way to the kitchen to check out what was going on. They couldn’t let their plan fail just because of someone whiny. But when they reached there, all they could see was Luhan’s hand on Tao’s mouth and Lay mama. “Well, this is bad”, is all Chen could think of. Lay mama kept his calm as he stared at the kids. He knows that something is seriously wrong between the kids and it definitely has got to do with night trips to his room. He waited for Kris papa to come home and after the whole family had dinner, the couple sat on the grey sofa while the kids stood in front of the coffee table while facing them. They kids kept giving glances at each other thinking whom should they push the blame to.

 

“So what is going on?” Kris papa asked in a nice-calm-but-serious-way.

 

“It was Tao”

 

“It was Chenchen”

 

“No it was Baozi”

 

“Liar! It was Xiao Lu”

 

“No! It was Tao”

 

The kids then argued some more over who should take the blame before Kris papa told them keep quiet. And just like any parent would do, he asked the eldest Chen to explain what’s happening.

 

“Because that night we heard that you say those things in the drama and we know that mama is a nice person so we didn’t want you to punish him. We kind of disturbed you every night until either mama or papa is sleeping before we let you sleep so that you guys won’t talk to each other at night. But just now Tao screamed a bit too loud about our plan and mama found out.” Chen rapped explained while he glared at Tao at the last part. Tao also received glares from the rest of the siblings as he lowered his head down.

 

As they were ready to receive their scolding, all they heard was laughter. Laughter from both of their parents that they weren’t expecting.

 

“Kids, thank you for worrying about your mama but actually I was never going to punish your mama. Mama never did anything wrong and papa is not going to punish him. I promise okay?” Kris papa said as he patted Lay mama on the leg. Lay mama gave them a nod to reassure that it’s true before hugging Kris papa. The kids gave each other signal about it and they all chose to believe Kris papa’s word. And without a second thought, the kids all ran on the sofa and hugged their parents. That night, they can finally sleep without worries about that strange word and tomatoes. And the couple can finally do what they wanted to do for the past two weeks.

-

 

“Where’s mama?” The kids asked as they walked out of their room. They all sat at the dining table as they saw Kris papa walking out of the kitchen. Usually Lay mama’s the one who makes breakfast while Kris papa lies in the room until the kids wake him up.

 

“Your mama is having some back pain today so let’s not disturb him today okay? So what do you guys want for breakfast?” Kris papa explained while Lay mama was in the room murmuring about last night.
 

 

A/N: and that was part two! mehehehe tomato sauce...actually I don't know what happends after you make out but I see everyone write that their back hurts so I wrote that his back hurts too ;A; actually why does your back even hurts ._. anyway...hope you guys liked and please comment :D no I do not know why did I put the Ceci picture but since they look so handsome, so why not? 

main pic credits:http://korean-adore.tumblr.com

I don't even know if you guys read this but who cares BYE YEOM~