Is Papa Saying Mama Is Not Pretty? (1/2)

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

So Is Papa Saying That Mama Is Not Pretty?

 

It was a national holiday that day, so the Fanxing family decided to meet up with the mature family aka. EXO-K. Both families’ mothers agreed to meet up at a new tiny café close the Fanxing family’s apartment.

 

On that day, Lay mama of course dolled up with new cologne and ALOT of hair gel while Kris papa just slipped into his everyday white T-Shirt. For some reason, Lay Mama wants to look younger than Kyungsoo Mama even though he’s older than him. In the other room, the kids were picking which toys would they bring there to play instead of changing. The Fanxing kids and EXO-K kids were really close since they knew each other from birth. After Lay mama changed, he came into the kids’ room and quickly helped them to change in to their jeans and t-shirt. Chen even though being the oldest, wasn’t helping Lay Mama but ran around disturbing the rest of the kids. (A/N: TROLL DAE)

 

After an hour of messing about, they finally left for the café. The kids each carried a backpack with their toys and water bottle in it since they have so many toys to bring. They walked down a slope outside their apartment and within 10 minutes, they already reached the cafe. The kids were so excited that they dashed all the way into the place even before their parents walk in. And to their luck, the EXO-K kids were already there waiting for them.

 

“CHENCHEN!”

 

“KAI!”

 

“XIAO LU!”

 

“SEHUN!”

 

“BAOZI!”

 

“HAPPY VIRUS!”

 

“TAO!”

 

“BAEK!”

 

They hugged each other and started to show off all their toys at the playground inside the café while the adults all sat in front. The parents wouldn’t want to disturb their beautiful reunion even though they just met like a few weeks ago. Them instead, took their beauty time to enjoy the peace while drinking coffee. They might not able to experience this peaceful feeling for another few months since they soon have to prepare for the kid’s school. And of course the two mothers started the talking.

 

“So how are your kids?”

 

“Oh my, they were total brats. Especially Chanyeol, that wild child. He never listens to me. And then Baekhyun starts co-operating with him turning the whole house upside down!” Kyungsoo Mama starts complaining while widening his eyes. Lay Mama of course was a bit frightened and backed of a bit since his eyes were already very big.

 

“Calm down, Kyungsoo. Luhan and Xiumin are also like that. On my birthday, they turned me into a human cake.” Lay Mama answered while rubbing his temples over that bittersweet memory. He can still feel the aching pain on his nose even though it had been a week already.

 

They both gave each other the exact same I-know-that-feel-bro look at each other before sipping on their coffee. Who knew that both of them would have gave birth to a pair of troublemakers. The fathers instead gave each other looks as though they’re saying that those genes weren’t from them. As Kyungsoo Mama took his wallet out to take his card out, a Polaroid picture slipped out of his wallet landing gently right on Lay Mama’s foot.

 

“And why do you have a picture like this?”

 

“Apparently I look like a work of art in this very pose to Suho.” Kyungsoo said while accepting the picture from Lay Mama. Lay Mama’s lips formed into an O shape as he looked at Kris Papa. He wonders if Kris Papa found a pose that made him amazed.

 

“Don’t you have a picture or something that makes Kris think like that?” Kyungsoo mama asked.

 

“I don’t know, ask him.” Lay Mama shrugged as he looked at Kris Papa.

 

“But I think every moment of him as a work of art.” He answered while hugging Lay Mama by the shoulder. Lay Mama hugged back sweetly before kissing him on his forehead. Sometimes Kris Papa is just so sweet and greasy that Lay Mama has no choice but to shower him with love.

 

“But Kris, there must be ‘the moment’ right? You know when you just get so captivated by him that you feel like you own the world? Every man finds it in his woman and well in our case, in our man.” Suho states matter of factly.

 

“Really? Well then I might have to start taking note of his actions then.” Kris answers while looking at Lay Mama. And of course Lay Mama looked away while blushing before getting a peck from him. The mature couple then looked at them with an elderly-like kind look as though as they taught them some life lessons.

 

After a bit more chit-chat, both of the families left with their children promising to meet up a again within two weeks. As they were walking back to their apartment, Tao suddenly tapped Kris Papa on the back.

 

“Papa, Baek says that his father always says that his mother is pretty when he cooks. Why don’t you say stuff like that to Mama?”

 

“And they said his mother looked like  ‘a werk ob ert’. What about Mama?” Xiumin interrupts in.

 

“Yeah is Mama not pretty?” Luhan stares at Kris Papa.

 

“Or is it because Mama is not pretty enough?” Chen looks at Kris Papa with disbelieve in his eyes.

 

Kris Papa looks at the kids with slight shock before looking at Lay Mama.

 

Lay Mama.

Uh-oh.    

 

A/N: HELLOOOOO part two would be up soon , I think ._. still having a problem with finding a picture \(`0´)/   help guys? and btw congratulation to exo-m for winnign the awards! we exotics will stay by your sides until foreverrr

remember to comment guys ._.

main image:http://raylecooy.tumblr.com