Kid's Please? (1/2)

Adventures In The Fanxing Family

 

Kids, please?(1/2)

 

It was a Saturday night, and since Kris papa never works on weekends, the whole family sat at the living room to watch TV shows. Lay mama is a big fan of Hong Kong dramas so the 9 o’clock time slot will always be his. As the show started, the kids sat on the floor while lifting their heads up to watch TV while their parents sat on the grey fluffy sofa right behind the coffee table. The kids were somehow so absorbed to the drama that they started to move closer and closer to the TV even though they could hear Kris papa warning them not to. The kids probably didn’t understand what the whole drama’s talking about but with the actors and actress moving about makes it look like a really fun circus to them. As the drama reached its , a sudden scene appeared.

 

“What are you doing?” The woman screamed.

 

“You better listen to me or else!” The man yelled before pulling her into the room.

 

And then the male came out alone with blood stains all over his body.

 

The Fanxing couple got a shock before quickly changing the channels. Lay mama was never expecting a scene like that to appear and out of all days, in front of his kids. The kids of course were filled with question marks, so they practically swarmed over their parents about what happened. They couldn’t understand a thing at all about what happened in there.

 

“Where did the lady go?” Luhan asked first.

 

“Why is that guy filled with tomato sauce?” Xiumin asked while tugging Kris papa’s T-shirt.

 

“What was that word that guy screamed?” Chen asked next.

 

“Why did you change the channel?”  Tao asked lastly.

 

Well the Fanxing couple was obviously in a mess thinking how should they answer. It’s not like they know what is “murder” or “curse words” and Lay mama wasn't planning to teach anyway. So in the end, Lay mama send Kris papa stares saying they’re just kids, just simplify for them and Kris papa just followed Lay mama’s command. They sat the kids down and gave a really really simplified answer.

 

“Well the lady was a bad person because she threw tomatoes at that guy in the room causing him to punish her. He then screamed something real bad which you guys cannot learn or else people will punish you. And we changed the channel because this show is bad for you.” Kris papa explained while giving Lay mama awkward glances. Lay mama just kept smiling at the kids as though as it’s the truth.

 

After looking at the time, Lay mama realizes it was time for the kid to sleep. He carried Tao and Xiumin to the washroom first. They took turns to finish their business and then they brushed their teeth. Lay mama helps Tao to brush his teeth first before carrying his up to the basin so that he can spit. He then lets Tao to gargle before putting him down so that he can wipe his face on his panda towel. Then Lay mama does the same routine for Xiumin before brushing his own teeth. Kris papa instead brought Chen and Luhan to the bathroom in his room and helped them to clean up. He helped them to brush their teeth and wipe their face before bringing them back to their own room. The Fanxing couple will then help the four kids to change into their pajamas before wishing them good night. The kids will climb up to their own beds, which is aligned according to age. First Chen then followed by Luhan, Xiumin and lastly Tao.

 

Right when they walked out of the room, Kris papa suddenly hugged Lay mama by the waist.

 

“What are you doing?” Lay mama asked while blushing.

 

“We hadn’t been together alone since we had them” Kris papa whispered while putting his forehead close to Lay mama’s.

 

“Alright alright we’ll do it in the room okay?” Lay mama said before breaking loose. He’s excited of course, but as a responsible housewife, he still needs to clean up the whole house before having his little fun time.

 

The Fanxing couple can be excited about their thing in a short while, but what they didn’t know is, the kids in the room heard what they were talking about. And their response is not what the Fanxing couple is expecting.

 

A/N: hi guys! well this is my first time writing a two-shot so yeah please anticipate for the second part kekeke :D

by the way any person who can make an edit of the fanxing family for me please? ;w;

main image:http://justhisbabygirl.tumblr.com/