Day 15: Who would it be?

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Friday.

Jae-Min stared at the ceiling and sighed. It’s Day 15 today and she was just really sad that this is all ending. When the date with Kyuhyun ended yesterday, she has made a choice on who she will pick today. But after what happened last night, she’s not allowed to pick him anymore and so she’s left with the decision on who to pick again.

::FLASHBACK::

After the date with Kyuhyun, Jae-Min was taken to the KBS building as Ae-Cha (director of the show) and Ji Young (producer of the show) wanted to talk to her. She entered the same executive lounge where she met the boys on Day 1.

“Jae-Min shi, this conversation is private and shouldn’t leave this room. We are not being filmed. We just wanted to know who you’ll be picking tomorrow.” Ji Young asked.

“Um, I’m going to pick Donghae oppa tomorrow.” Jae-Min replied.

“I’m afraid we can’t allow you to do that…” Ji Young shook his head.

“Wae?” Jae-Min asked, her eyes widening in shock.

“If you pick Donghae, we will not air this show on TV. On Day 10, you were caught on the hidden camera giving your number to Donghae. You broke a rule of the show. You must pick someone else if you want this show to be aired and tomorrow, you are not allowed to talk or even go near Donghae. Are we understood?” Ae-Cha said firmly.

Jae-Min couldn’t believe what she was hearing. When she gave her number to Donghae, there weren’t any staffs or cameras around but they forgot about the hidden cameras. She really wants this show to be aired on TV however she also wants to spend a weekend with Donghae.

“But there must be some way- I really want to spend the weekend with Donghae…” Jae-Min said.

“If you pick Donghae tomorrow, the show will not be aired and you won’t get to spend a weekend with any of them.” Ae-Cha said.

“You obviously fell for Donghae when you know enough that you are not allowed to.” Ji Young added.

Jae-Min didn’t know what to say. Why are they so strict about her getting close to Donghae? She didn’t understand.

“I’ll pick someone else…” She sighed.

“Good. We’ll see you tomorrow here.” Ji Young said.

::END OF FLASHBACK::

Jae-Min got out of bed and then got ready. Any time now, the staff will be at her apartment to pick her up. She wore a red fitting long top with black tights. She also curled her hair and done her make-up extra nice. She wanted to leave a great final impression on the boys. A few more minutes later, her doorbell rang. The staff greeted her cheerfully and she did the same. With no time wasting, she got in the car and off she went to the KBS Building. Throughout the journey, she couldn’t help but think of Donghae. Her mind wandered off that she didn’t realize that she was fiddling with the bracelet on her wrist that he gave her on Day 10. “If only I could pick him so we can spend a weekend together,” she thought. Stupid show rules. The car halted into a stop and she got out of the car gracefully and entered the building. She took the elevator and went all the way to the 8th floor where the executive lounge was. She walked in and found the 13 boys all lined up, waiting for her. They were holding single roses in their hands.

“Annyeong haseyo!” She greeted them.

“Annyeong haseyo Jae-Min shi,” The boys replied. Donghae gave her a very sweet smile but Jae-Min just gave him a nod. He was super confident that she will pick him as they both knew that made a great connection on their date. Jae-Min was told that she will walk behind the boys and they will have the roses behind their backs. The rose that she will pick means she picks that member. Jae-Min looked at all of their faces and sighed. If only she could pick all of them. She went behind them and walked back and forth, unable to make up her mind. She wanted to pick up the rose from Donghae’s hands. She stopped behind Leeteuk, behind Kangin and behind Kibum and then started walking again. Heechul was getting impatient while the others were just smiling because they were so excited. In the end, Jae-Min picked up the rose from Siwon’s hands. Siwon turned around and crushed her with a hug. Donghae’s heart sank. He was so disappointed.

“You really pick me???” Siwon asked her. Jae-Min nodded. Siwon screamed in victory, picked her up and then twirled her around the room. The others clapped and cheered apart from Donghae. He only let out a weak smile. He was so sure that Jae-Min would pick him.

“You guys have a good weekend together!” Leeteuk told them.

“Thank you!” Jae-Min smiled at Leeteuk. One by one, the members hugged Jae-Min goodbye apart from Donghae who excused himself to go to the toilet when the truth, he already went back to the Super Junior dorm to sulk.

“Jae-Min ah, who was your top 5?” Kibum asked.

“Siwon, Hangeng, Donghae, Sungmin and you Kibum oppa.” Jae-Min replied shyly.

“I didn’t even make your top 5???” Kangin whined. “You have a bad taste in men Jae-Jae!” He laughed.

“If it helps, you’re in my top 6 oppa.” Jae-Min told him.

“Whatever…” Kangin joked.

After a while, the boys left to go do their schedules while some went back to their dorm. Siwon and Jae-Min stayed at the executive lounge to discuss their weekend together…

 

Meanwhile at the Super Junior dorm:

Kyuhyun hurriedly opened the front door and then started shouting for his hyung. He has to hell him something important.

“Donghae hyung!!” He called out.

“What is it magnae?” Donghae asked as he walked out of his bedroom.

“I have to tell you something,” Kyuhyun said trying to catch his breath.

He saw his hyung’s face earlier when Jae-Min picked Siwon. He certainly wasn’t happy because he knew the reason why. Donghae developed strong feelings for Jae-Min and since their date, he couldn’t get her off his mind. Kyuhyun knew this because Donghae would pester him at night by talking non-stop about her and how he can’t wait to spend the weekend with her. When Jae-Min picked Siwon, Donghae’s face fell.

“She wanted to pick you hyung,” Kyuhyun blurted out.

Yesterday after their date, Kyuhyun had a schedule to do at the KBS building. He saw Jae-Min going in to the executive lounge and he wanted to scare her but he couldn’t catch up with her. He decided to wait until she came back out again but instead he ended up hearing the conversation between her, Ae-Cha and Ji Young. He told Donghae all about this and Donghae was disgusted.

“That’s not fair. I should be spending the weekend with her.” Donghae pouted.

“She wanted to spend the weekend with you so bad, hyung…” Kyuhyun uttered.

Donghae frowned while the magnae did his best to comfort his hyung.

 

Author's Note:

The final chapter will be posted asap :)