Day 1: Meeting the boys.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

TV channel KBS wanted a TV show involving every single member of Super Junior. But as all the members have tight schedules, this would only work by having one member at a time per episode. That’s how KBS came up with “15 days with Super Junior”. It’s in the title- one lucky fan will get to go on a date every single member of the group and on the 15th day, she has to pick one member to spend the weekend with. 21 year old student Shim Jae-Min was on her way to the KBS building to meet Super Junior. She has always been a big fan and she doesn’t really have a bias. Yesterday afternoon she had a call from KBS that stating that she will star in a TV reality show along with Super Junior. She gladly accepted it; after all girls all over the world would kill to be in her place right now. Her taxi arrived in front of the KBS building and outside there were loads of cameras. After she paid the driver, she nervously got out of the taxi and the director of the show greeted her and shook her hand warmly.

“Annyeong haseyo, Park Ae-Cha imnida, I’m the director of the show.” She smiled. “Annyeong haseyo, Shim Jae-Min imnida.”

“The cameras will be following you from now on, act natural and try not to look straight into the camera and please don’t swear.” Ae-Cha laughed lightly.

“Araso ahjussi.” Jae-Min grinned. They entered the building and 3 cameras were following them; one in front, one behind them and one on their right hand side. Jae-Min felt nervous and uneasy.

 

 

“I will take you to the executive lounge where you’ll meet Super Junior.” Ae-Cha said. Jae-Min nodded. She was nervous but she was very excited to meet her idols. They took the elevator to the 8th floor with Ae-Cha asking Jae-Min about herself. She answered in a friendly manner even if her voice was shaking. The elevator doors opened and they walked through a hallway and at the end was a big door with a sign that says “executive lounge”. Jae-Min took a deep breath. Inside the executive lounge was a lot of comfy seats, flat screen TV and tea and coffee maker. On the massive leather sofa was the Super Junior boys. Jae-Min let out a big gasp as she saw them one by one.

 

“OMO…” she thought aloud. One of the cameras was focused on her face and one of the cameras was focused on Super Junior.

“Annyeong haseyo ahjussi!” the Super Junior boys smiled.

“Annyeong haseyo, Shim Jae-Min imnida!” Jae-Min introduced herself. Her knees was shaking and if she doesn’t hold on to anything, she might fall down. “Annyeong haseyo! Super Junior imnida!”

Jae-Min studied all of their faces. They were all beautiful and they still looked outstanding even if they’re just wearing casual clothes.

“Shille hagessumnida, do we have to call you noona?” Donghae asked cheerfully.

“Anio, I’m only 21.” Jae-Min blushed.

“You’re no longer the magnae anymore Kyu..” Heechul smirked. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his hyung.

“Can we call you Minnie?” Ryeowook asked.

“But I’m Minnie.” Sungmin complained.

“My friends call me Jae-Jae..” Jae-Min laughed lightly.

 

 

“Jae-Jae it is then!” Hangeng grinned.

 

“Okay, Jae-shi, tomorrow someone will pick you up from your house to take you to the location of your date with Leeteuk.” Ae-Cha said.

“He’ll probably take you to the park to feed the ducks.” Heechul sniggered.

“And what’s wrong with that?” Kangin hissed.

“It’s boring?” Heechul glowered.

“Ya make a good impression will you.” Yesung chipped in.

“Don’t worry we’ll have fun tomorrow.” Leeteuk winked.

“Okay ahjussi. Gomawo.” Jae-Min bowed. She doesn’t know to act around the boys so she just nods along and smiles at them every now and then.

“You’ll get to know each of them everyday but you won’t see them as a group anymore until Day 15,” Ae-Cha continued. Jae-Min nodded.

“Now let’s take you to the dressing room where I’m going to show you the choices of outfits you can wear during the dates.”

Jae-Min nodded once again and then turned to say goodbye to the boys.

“See you tomorrow.” Leeteuk waved at her.

“Eung! Nice to meet all of you!” She smiled at them. When Jae-Min and Ae-Cha left the executive lounge, the producer of the show, Ji-Young came in to talk to Super Junior.

 

 

“Now listen up boys, a couple of rules for this show,” she started. Super Junior

 

 

listened intently.

 

“1. You are not allowed to kiss her anywhere besides the cheeks and hand. You really don’t want your army of fans to attack her don’t you?” He started.

Super Junior let out a nervous laughter. They knew what their fans are capable of. “2. Hugging and holding hands is acceptable but nothing more than that for obvious reasons.”

Heechul let out a sigh as he was getting bored while Leeteuk was being the responsible one and carefully listening to everything.

“3. Strictly no exchanging of phone numbers or addresses. I can assure you that after this show, you will never get to see her again so there’s no point keeping in touch with her. Cameras are going to be with you all the time and there are also hidden cameras so you won’t be able hide anything.”

“We’re not going to her…” Yesung mumbled.

“and lastly, this will sound a bit stupid and this might not be a problem with you but you are not allowed to fall in love with her. I doubt you will as you will only spend one day with her but just in case..” Ji-Young finished.

“So that’s no kissing, no exchanging of phone numbers and not allowed to fall in love. Got it!” Siwon let out a sarcastic smile.

“Ae-Cha will tell the girl about all this rules too.”

“Kamsahamnida!” Super Junior chorused.

“Other than that, have fun and look good!” Ji-Young smiled.

Meanwhile, at the dressing room, Ae-Cha was showing Jae-Min all the clothes she can wear for the dates with the boys. Anything that she likes, she can keep however she’s finding it hard to choose because there are many pretty outfits to choose from.

“All I know is that I have to wear pink for my date with Sungmin…” She uttered.

“And white for Leeteuk…” She added.

 

 

“While you’re choosing, I’d like to go over the rules.” Ae-Cha stated.

 

“Oh okay ahjussi, I’m listening.” Jae-Min replied as she continued to look through the rack of clothes. Ae-Cha mentioned every single rule to her just like what Ji-Young told Super Junior.