Epilogue:

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Epilogue:

The weekend with Siwon flew by. They went to Thailand for their weekend together and Siwon and her stayed at the most luxurious hotel, they went shopping, they went to the beach and they went to church on the Sunday. Jae-Min had a really good time with Siwon however she can’t help but think that she would have had a much more amazing time with Donghae. She tried her best not to be distracted during that weekend because she didn’t want to be unfair on Siwon.

2 weeks later, Jae-Min found herself sulking in her bedroom. She was sitting down cross legged on her bed, all the stuff that the boys gave her during their dates were all lined up in front of her: the panda bear and the zoo ticket from Leeteuk, the handkerchief and plane tickets to China from Hangeng, the turtle plushie and the ticket for the play from Yesung, the bucket and spade from Kangin, a professionally taken photo of Eunhyuk and her from the nightclub, the pink bunny from Sungmin, the cinema ticket from Kibum, the dress from Siwon is hanging at the back of her bedroom, she was wearing the hoody from Kyuhyun and of course the fish plushie and bracelet from Donghae. All the selcas she took with the boys as well were all printed out and were stuck on her wall. She smiled widely to herself as she looked back on all the dates. However her smile subsided when she remembered that Donghae had her number.

“It’s been 2 weeks since the show, surely he should have contacted me by now…” She thought out loud. But then she realized that Ae Cha and Ji Young would have probably told him to never contact her. But are producers and directors allowed to tell an idol on who they should contact or not? Jae-Min thinks that that’s a manager’s job. Then she came to a conclusion.

Donghae will probably never contact her ever again because she didn’t pick him on Day 15.

“That makes sense…” She sighed. She slumped on her bed and then hugged the fish plushie close to her. A few minutes later, she fell asleep and she slept a dreamless sleep.

 

2 hours later:

Jae-Min opened her eyes slowly and yawned. She was woken up by her phone vibrating non-stop. She looked at the screen and there was a text from an unknown sender. The text said:

“Hey look out your window !!”

Jae-Min decided to ignore the very odd text message. She turned her TV on and started watching the news. But only a few minutes later, her phone vibrated again and the same unknown sender sent a text message again.

“Hey it’s me Donghae !! Remember me? Look out your window !!”

Jae-Min’s eyes widened. She couldn’t believe what she was reading as it was literally too good to be true. She jumped out of her bed with her phone in her hand. She ran towards the window and opened it excitedly.

“Jae-Min shi!!” Donghae shouted from below.

Jae-Min looked down and she smiled from ear to ear at the sight of the handsome fish.

“Come on let’s go to our weekend away together!” Donghae shouted happily.

THE END.

 

 

Author’s Note:

That’s ‘15 days with Super Junior’ finished! I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you very much for subscribing and for taking the time to read this. The support we got from you all has been amazing. To our silent readers, thank you to you too! To those who took the time to comment every chapter, you guys are awesome! I had fun co-writing this and I certainly hope that you enjoyed reading this. ^____^

Til next time! xoxo

- Joanna [thatchinesegirl] {JL}

15 days is officially completed. Thank you to all the subscribers who took time to read this. All your comments are amazing and motivated us and I just want to say a big thanks!!! To all the silent readers too, thank you for reading. To the people who commented as well, thank you thank you! Lots of love!!!!!

-Jia [kimjongjia] {JP}