Day 11: Siwon.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

The next day, Jae-Min couldn’t stop thinking about Donghae. From the moment she woke up, she’s had him on her mind. She keeps thinking of the way he smiled at her, the way his hand seemed to belong with hers and the fact that he was just so nice. “Will he actually contact me after the show?” She thought to herself. She laughed at the thought. “Keep him out of your head, you’re not allowed to like them too much.” She repeated over and over again. Just after she woke up, she got a phone call from the producers of the show informing her that her date with Siwon will not be until tonight. Jae-Min then started to panic. She thought about the possible places where Siwon would take her and she has no leads. Siwon is the richest member of Super Junior and he could pretty much take her anywhere. Just like what Hangeng said on Day 4, “he’s so rich. I won’t be surprise if he’ll take you to America for your date,” Jae-Min started to pace back and forth in her bedroom wondering if she made the right choice of clothing for tonight. But all her worries washed away when her doorbell rang. It was 2 members of staff, one was carrying a large rectangular box and one was a camera man. Jae-Min was confused to why they are filming her now but she just went with the flow. She was handed the box and she went straight to her living room to see what was inside it. The staff filmed her, encouraging her to talk as she was opening the box. Her eyes widened in amazement as she saw a very elegant dress folded neatly in the box. A note was placed on top of it. Jae-Min read it out loud to the camera, “Jae-Min shi, this is for you. Looking forward to seeing you tonight. -Siwon.” Jae-Min admired the dress and it was the perfect outfit for tonight, she thought. It was a little pink dress, exactly her size and was fitting too. When the staff left, she tried it on and grinned slyly to herself. She couldn’t wait to spend time with the most handsome member of Super Junior.

Evening finally came and Jae-Min was in the car literally bouncing on her seat as a camera was rolling. “I can’t wait.” She mentioned as she bounced along to the music being played inside the car. The journey ended and the car stopped in front of a 5 star hotel. She got out of the car carefully and a camera was already waiting for her in front of the hotel. They followed her as the hotel manager led her inside the very posh looking hotel. Jae-Min looked around nervously and she felt a bit self-conscious when she looked at the reflection of herself. The hotel manager stopped in front of the hotel restaurant’s double doors. “I hope you enjoy your evening with Mr. Choi.” He said as he opened the double doors for her and Siwon came into view. He was standing in the middle of the restaurant, wearing a smart suit and a sweet smile on his face. Above him was a very beautiful chandelier but what caught Jae-Min’s eyes was the single red rose he had in his hands.
“Annyeong haseyo, Jae-Min shi!” Siwon greeted, walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“This is for you,” He added as he handed her the red rose. Jae-Min blushed violently as she stared at the overly handsome guy in front of her. That’s when she only realized that there was a table set for them in the middle of the hotel restaurant. There were numerous candles on the table and Siwon being the gentleman that he is helped her to sit down.

“The dress suits you.” He mentioned as he took his seat in front of her.

“Gomawo oppa, I was actually having trouble with my outfit before the dress arrived,” Jae-Min laughed nervously.

“It’s no problem. I’m glad I could help and I hope you’re hungry.” Siwon grinned at her. Their dinner will be a 3 course meal and Jae-Min didn’t eat anything all day so she was glad when their starters arrive. Siwon was a very pleasant guy, always had a smile on his face, he was easy to talk to and he was simply adorable. As they ate their dinner, Siwon happily told Jae-Min about his current drama, Athena and how it’s like to be in a really action-packed show. He also revealed that the hotel they were currently at is owned by his parents.

“So this is going to be your hotel someday huh?” Jae-Min asked as she enjoyed her dessert.

“I guess so, it’s a nice hotel I tell you that.” Siwon smiled gratefully.

Even if he was rich and famous, Jae-Min noticed that he was still so down-to-earth. There wasn’t a bad thing about him at all and Jae-Min admired that.

“How was your date with Donghae hyung yesterday?” Siwon asked. Jae-Min’s heart started racing at the mention of Donghae’s name. She’s been trying so hard to put Donghae at the back of her head so she’ll be able to focus on her date with Siwon. But now, all the memories with Donghae came flooding back. “It was lovely.” She said simply, with an inerasable smile on her face.

“He couldn’t stop talking about you last night,” Siwon mentioned.

“Chincha?” Jae-Min asked excitedly.

“Ne, he wouldn’t leave us alone. He told us what you did and how he had a really good time and he’s quite confident that you’ll be picking him on Day 15.” Siwon continued with a smirk on his face. He was thinking that after tonight, he’s sure that Jae-Min will pick him on Day 15.

“He’s so funny,” Jae-Min laughed half-heartedly.

“You seemed to have made a really good impression on him.” Siwon smiled at her. Jae-Min blushed and looked away from the staring Siwon. A few minutes later after they ate, Siwon stood up.
“Are you ready?” He asked as he held out his hand for her.
“Ready for what oppa?”

“I’m taking you somewhere else,” He grinned like a little child. Jae-Min didn’t hesitate and took his hand. They walked outside the hotel and a limousine was ready for them. Jae-Min was impressed.

Inside the car, Siwon didn’t let go of her hand and if he did, he would put his arm around her shoulder. Jae-Min didn’t mind this as she knew that Siwon loved skin ship. The car journey took a little while and Siwon took the chance to get to know her more.

“What things do you like?” He asked. His hand dropped from her shoulder and rested it on her waist while his other hand was cradling her hand.

“I like sleeping,” She laughed lightly.

“Don’t we all?” Siwon chuckled.

“True. I like getting caught in the rain, I like sad movies that would make me cry and I have a weird fascination about rainbows.”

“Interesting, I‘ll do the first one but unfortunately it‘s not raining.” Siwon smiled cutely at her. He was about to ask her another question but the car already crawled into a stop.

“Where are we oppa?” Jae-Min asked curiously.

“Church,” Siwon answered proudly. He helped her out of the car and Jae-Min admired the pretty white building in front of her. The lights were all on and Siwon took her hand as they went inside the empty church. There wasn’t anyone there apart from the staff of the show that was waiting for them.

“Are we going to pray?” Jae-Min asked.

“Anio, I just wanted to tell you something.” Siwon started.

“Wait; is this the same place where your appa proposed to your umma?” Jae-Min clarified. Siwon nodded, “they got married here too.”

Jae-Min smiled and then blushed uncontrollably. This place meant something to Siwon and she appreciated the fact that he took her here. Her eyes widened when Siwon knelt down in front of her while still keeping hold of her hand. Siwon looked up at her with a gorgeous smile on his face.

“Jae-Min shi please pick me on Day 15,” he crooned. Her heart melted at the sight of him. She quickly pulled him up and attacked him with a hug.

“Oppa you are amazing,” she told him. Siwon wrapped his arms around her tight. If it wasn’t for Donghae playing around inside her mind and probably in her heart too, she would definitely pick Siwon but she has already made up her mind. Can she change it again?

“Eunhyuk hyung told me that you are really good dancer,” Siwon said.

“That was nice of him,” Jae-Min grinned.

“Ne so can we dance?” Siwon requested.

“Sure oppa, to what song?” Jae-Min asked. Siwon then faced the staff and gave them the thumbs up. Jae-Min expected a romantic, slow song to play but instead the song 太完美(Perfection)by Super Junior-M played, echoing in the church. Jae-Min laughed lightly.

“Anio anio, not this song, the next one please!” Siwon said waving his hands in the air. The jumpy song stopped and was replaced by the romantic, slow song that Jae-Min expected. It was the song 幸福微甜(Love Is Sweet) by Super Junior-M. “Ah I love this song,” Jae-Min mentioned as her and Siwon swayed along the spot in time with the song. Jae-Min had butterflies in her stomach as Siwon and she looked at each other sweetly. Siwon mouthed some of the words to the song and Jae-Min just couldn’t help but adore him.

“Did you know that Ryeowook-shi is kicking all of us out of the dorm tomorrow for your date?” Siwon blabbered. He smacked his mouth when he realized what he just said.

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you that! Aish!” He shook his head in disbelief.

“Haha, don’t worry it’s out in the open now.” Jae-Min chuckled.

“Act surprised tomorrow okay?” Siwon told her.