Day 10: Donghae.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Jae-Min woke up very cheerful and excited. After her date with Sungmin yesterday, she was left in a such a vibrant happy mood that lasted all throughout the night and the next day. She has a date with Lee Donghae today and she got herself ready really quickly as a text had been sent to her that the staff will be picking her up soon for her date for today. When she got ready in her clothes she had picked, she checked her messy bun in the mirror as quick as possible before answering the door.

“Annyeong haseyo.” she greeted the camera crew. She doesn’t know what had set her happy mood today so she just went along with it and followed the staff to the waiting car.

“Where are we going today?” she asked one of the staff members.

“Donghae-shiie said we can’t tell you. He wants it to be a surprise.” a staff replied to her question. She started to become really curious to what the surprise can be as she fidgeted on her seat and tugged on her seatbelt.

“Have you got any thought onto who you are going to choose on Day 15?” a staff asked her as the car turned a sharp corner.

“I haven’t really thought about it but I will think it all through once I have finished dating all the boys.” she smiled at the camera sincerely. The car crawled into a stop at a half filled car park as Jae-Min took off her seatbelt and was prepared to open the door for herself when it was opened by someone on the outside.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jae-Jae!” Lee Donghae had popped his head in the car when the car door was fully open, making Jae Min surprised by his upfront greeting. “How was the ride here?”

“Annyeong haseyo oppa,” Jae Min blushed, “The ride went really quick.”

“As long as you’re safe.” Donghae smiled sweetly down at her, “You ready?” he held out his hand for her to take. She didn’t hesitate and let Donghae pull her out carefully out of the car.

“Mind your head.” he told her and closed the door for her as the camera crew followed them. They walked across the parking lot when Jae Min thought she’d ask something.

“Oppa, where are we going?” she asked shyly. He turned around and started walking backwards so he can look at Jae-Min with a cute childish smile plastered on his face.

“Has any of the other members taken you to see some fish?” he asked.

“Fish?” Jae-Min raised her eyebrows at him.

“Ne, we’re going to the sea life centre.” he exclaimed excitedly, “Come on!” He took her hand in his and started to tug her softly towards a massive pretty sea blue sea life centre. Jae-Min chuckled to see such an energetic guy who is taking her to the sea life centre. She always thought about Donghae taking her to this sort of place. After all he does loves fish. “We’re going to be seeing gold fishes and clown fishes!! Manta Rays and octopuses!”

“Aigoo oppa so cute.” she giggled as they went inside the sea life centre in a haste with the camera crew keeping up with them. Well trying to keep up with them. They got in quickly and started going through a dark blue tunnel, Jae-Min gripping onto Donghae’s hand tightly just in case she loses him in the place.

“Don’t worry Jae-Jae. I won’t let you go.” Donghae told her once they were surrounded with glass on either side and at the top like a huge glass tunnel with sharks going swimming above them.

Jae-Min let out a little squeak when she thought a shark was going to bump into her but it just swam upwards, not minding the both of them and a camera following them.

“Don’t be scared of them,” Donghae told her warmly, “They won’t get you, we’re fully protected plus they are harmless.”

“Harmless?” Jae-Min’s voice went high.

“Some sharks are harmless I think…” Donghae scratched the back of his head in confusion, “Let’s get to know each other.”

Jae-Min grinned at him.

“But I already know lots about you though oppa.” she told him.

“You’ve been reading stuff about me in blogs and fan pages haven’t you?” Donghae winked.

“Maybe…” Jae-Min said sheepishly.

“Well it won’t hurt to get to know each other in person. Come on! It’s our date!” Donghae bounced on the spot as the sharks kept on swimming around them, “I’m Lee Donghae, Aiden Lee is my English name and I love fish. I always go here when I have the chance with some of the members.”

“I’m Shim Jae-Min, I don’t know my English name and I love fish too. I have only been here twice.” she introduced herself to the excited guy in front of her.

“Let’s go see the clown fishes yeah?” Donghae pulled her out of the shark area and took her to a different area where all the fish from Finding Nemo was kept. “Look, Dory and Nemo.” Donghae tapped on the glass like a little kid, “Or Dory and Marlin?” Jae-Min watched Donghae press his face on the cold glass, scaring the other fish in the tank as he tapped softly on the glass, a thing that little boys and girls would usually do.

“Oppa, stop tapping the glass, you’re scaring them you know.” Jae-Min tapped him on the shoulder. Donghae let her hand go and moved around the huge tank so that he was on the other side and bent down to look at the others. Jae-Min did the same and began to look at all the pretty coloured fish, a Dory going past her lazily with baby Nemo was by a sea grass. She was busy looking at all of them that she didn’t realize Donghae was watching her from the other side of the glass. She looked up and saw Donghae smiling at her in the cutest way. Jae Min blushed and waggled her fingers at her as he waved at her. They kept looking at each other as they moved to the side, Donghae following her every move like a mirror, smiling when she smiles, giggles when she giggles and waves when she waves. He put his palm on the glass just as Jae Min did and cocked his head to the side.

“Oppa so cute.” Jae Min mouthed as Donghae did a heart shape with his hands to her. They both stood up straight at the same time, both looking at each other in the eyes, looked away and started to blush like fools.

“Shall we go see the octopus? They keep a huge one over there.” Donghae grinned from ear to ear, retrieved her hand again and took her through a dark blue tunnel again. It was longer tunnel so they chatted to each other as they walked. Donghae asked many questions about her, about her interests, her own hobbies and her past and family. He began to tell her about his time with the Super Junior members, sharing stories about what they get up to when they get bored during rehearsals. He also told her about the SS3 show happening soon in Seoul. They arrived at the octopus lair and Donghae pointed at the huge gray octopus out for Jae-Min, telling her small facts about them. Jae-Min looked at him as he eyed the octopus closely for a second and thought that he was such a sweet guy. The camera man was getting a bit annoyed as the camera wire was getting shorter and shorter as they carried on walking deep in the sea life centre. They didn’t bother looking and talking about the other fish they passed as they were both too involved in talking with each other about each other. They loved each others company and felt like they were alone and were child hood best friends, sharing stuff together. The more Jae-Min talked to him, the more she felt really weird towards him; like she was really attracted to him. Not fan attracted just by the looks and all that; she loved his bubbly and energetic personality, how he is so sweet and caring, asking her if she was okay from time to time.

“Want something to eat?” Donghae asked her, breaking her small thoughts as they passed some Manta Rays that swam past them in another huge glass tunnel.

“Anio oppa.” she declined.

“I’ll get you something. You look like you haven’t eaten breakfast.” Donghae tutted and took her to the sea life café, bought both of them a sugar doughnut each and two bottles of coke. They ate, drank and talked together once more as they carried on with their tours. Donghae became fascinated at a school of fish swimming around in a pack by them. He went over to the glass and tapped lightly before puffing his cheeks out at one of the fish that was spiky and turned round when they blow up.

“So childish, Donghae oppa.” Jae-Min laughed. Donghae looked at her and approached her steadily and wiped something off the corner of her lips with his thumb.

“You had sugar crystals on your lips.” Donghae blushed as he chugged down his coke giving himself hiccups, just like what Sungmin got when he drank his drink too quickly yesterday. Jae Min patted him on the back while he tried to hold his breath to stop himself from hiccupping even more.

“Thanks Jae-Jae.” Donghae thanked her while his hiccups turned mild and began to stop. He suddenly turned behind and saw the camera man still filming them and without thinking, he grabbed Jae Min’s hand and made her run as fast as they can to the other side of the sea life centre.

“Donghae-ah! I can’t go any further, the wires are too short!” The camera man yelled for them.

“It’s okay; I just want to show Jae-Jae the sharks again before we go.” Donghae yelled back as Jae Min looked at him puzzled.

“Is our date ending?” she pouted cutely at him.

“Super Junior schedules.” Donghae sighed, “But we can always stay in touch after Day 15.”

“What are you talking about? We can’t keep in touch with each other after the show. Show rules remember oppa?” she reminded him, “I don’t want us to get into trouble.”

“But they are not filming us. No one is around to stop us.” Donghae grinned cheekily, “Jebal Jae-Min shiie.” He began to put on his fishy pout at her, winning her heart and making her agree with him.

“Fine, you win.” she laughed lightly as she took out her phone warily. She was scared of getting caught. This is not allowed but she can’t decline the cute pouting fish in front of her who typed up her number on his own phone quickly. “And besides if you want to spend time with me, choose me on Day 15.” Donghae grinned at her. She smiled back as a reply.

“Say goodbye to the sharks now Jae-Jae.” Donghae chuckled as they went back to where they left the camera man.

“Donghae-ah, you have a schedule to go to.” a staff member came coming in the place, looking stern towards the two.

“Araso, can we go to the gift shop quickly?” Donghae asked but before the staff can say their reply; he had pulled Jae-Min to the small gift shop of the sea life centre and browsed through the jewellery part and the plush toy section.

“Oppa, what are you getting-”

“I’m getting you this.” Donghae answered and quickly walked to the cashier and paid quickly before facing her with the stuff he had purchased.

“A fish plush and a bracelet.” Donghae took her right wrist and clasped on a pretty gold bracelet with a charm of an orange Nemo. “Something to remember me by…” he smiled and passed her the fish plush and hugged her tight. “See you on Day 15 Shim Jae-Min.”

“See you again soon oppa,” Jae Min murmured, hugging him back, “Thanks for today.” Donghae quickly leant in to kiss her on the cheek and took her back to the car that took her to the sea life centre in the first place.

“Think about who you are going to choose okay?” Donghae winked as he closed the door lightly or her tapped on the glass and made a heart shape with his hands again to her.

“Bye oppa!” she called as the car started to drive away.

“Any comments on the date with Lee Donghae?” A staff suddenly asked her in the car as the camera rolled on.

“Amazing. It was a wonderful date, I enjoyed every minute of it.” she blushed, “He is so sweet.” At that moment, Jae-Min knew that she would pick Donghae on Day 15. She felt something towards him that she didn’t felt towards the other members she dated before him. Meanwhile, Donghae was being interviewed at the car park once Jae Min’s car had pulled away.

“Anything you want to say about Jae Min-shiie and the date, Donghae-ah?”

“She is a very sweet girl. I would love to spend the whole weekend with her if she picks me on Day 15.” he gushed, “I had so much time, I really wished that I didn’t have an schedule and I could of took he somewhere else.” Deep inside, Donghae is confident that Jae-Min will pick him on Day 15.

A/N: Annyeong readers!! How’s the update? Fishy Hae date!! Kekeke~ love all your comments!!! <3 Sarang, kimjongjia [JP]