Day 2: Leeteuk.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Someone knocked on Jae-Min’s front door. She looked at the mirror for the last time before opening the door. Unsurprisingly enough, she was greeted by 2 cameras that were rolling. “Annyeong haseyo!” She smiled awkwardly.

A member of staff approached her and told her that the car is ready to go. She nodded and then grabbed her hand bag before locking her front door. She caught sight of the car and she got on it without hesitation. Inside there was already a cameraman waiting for her. The car drove and the cameraman asked Jae-Min, “how are you feeling?”

“I’m really nervous. I’m going on a date with Super Junior’s leader. It’s pretty nerve-wracking but I know it’s going to be fun. I just hope I don’t make a fool of myself.” She blabbered. The cameraman gave her a thumbs up and then urged her to continue talking.

“I wonder where were going. I really hope he likes what I’m wearing. I chose to wear white because I know he likes white.” She continued. She’s wearing a

white above the knee floaty dress with a short black open jacket on top plus sandals. She also put her hair in a loose ponytail. 20 minutes later, the car came to a slow stop. Jae-Min looked outside the window and she realized that they were in Seoul’s biggest zoo.

“Ah, there better be panda bears here.” Jae-Min spoke to the camera.

As the car parked, Jae-Min prepared to open the door but someone opened it from the outside.

“Annyeong haseyo!” Leeteuk’s head popped in as he opened the car door.

“Annyeong Leeteuk oppa,” Jae-Min blushed instantly.

“How was the car journey?” Leeteuk asked nicely as he helped Jae-Min get out of the car hassle-free.

“It was quick. No traffic.” Jae-Min responded.

“Oh good, good. I like the fact that you wore white for our date!” Leeteuk laughed lightly.

“I like what you’re wearing too.” Jae-Min grinned.

Leeteuk looked incredibly gorgeous wearing a smart white shirt, jeans, casual shoes and sunglasses. Jae-Min gulped nervously at the sight of the handsome angel in front of her.

“Gomawo Jae-shi, let’s go inside!” Leeteuk bounced.

The camera followed them as they walked side by side to go inside the zoo.

When they went in, people would point and stare at Leeteuk or wave at the cameras. The fan girls who has recognized Leeteuk would shout his name and then he would acknowledge them by simply waving at them and shooting them a smile. After that, he would return his attention to Jae-Min, earning her quite a few glares from the smitten fans. She knows how they feel, after all, she’s a fan too so she gave them an apologetic look that says, “sorry I can’t help being lucky!”

“Did you decide to go here so we could see some panda bears?” Jae-Min asked Leeteuk.

“How did you know?” Leeteuk chuckled, his high-pitched Elmo like laugh echoed around the place.

“Lucky guess.” Jae-Min giggled.

“Come on let’s go see the monkeys first!” Leeteuk declared waiting for Jae-Min to stand by his side before he started walking. He was fully aware of the rules; holding hands were allowed but he kept his hands deep inside his jacket pockets. Jae-Min didn’t mind this as she knew Leeteuk tends to be shy around girls at times even though he is the one most interested in the opposite out of all the Super Junior members.

“Oh look that one is so cute!” Jae-Min pointed at a small monkey being held by the one of the staff of the zoo.

“This is a girl monkey.” The staff said.

“Ah you’re precious!” Leeteuk crooned shaking the monkey’s hand. Suddenly, the monkey jumped on Leeteuk’s shoulder and started hitting his head quite hard. Jae-Min couldn’t help but laugh a little at his struggle.
“Should I be scared?” Leeteuk asked looking really uncomfortable.

“She won’t bite don’t worry.” The staff said calmly.

“She is hitting me though…” Leeteuk laughed nervously.

The staff tried to get the monkey off his shoulder as it still kept on hitting

Leeteuk’s head.

“Please stop, my umma told me never to hit girls. Please stop hitting me!” Leeteuk croaked.

The staff finally managed to get the monkey off his shoulder and he immediately put the violent monkey back in its cage.

“From now on, the only monkey I like is Hyuk Jae.” Leeteuk told the camera.

“Oppa are you okay?” Jae-Min asked.

“I’m okay, I smell of monkey now though.” Leeteuk laughed lightly.

“It doesn’t matter, let’s go see the panda bears?” Jae-Min proposed.

“Ga ja!!” Leeteuk shouted in glee.

They both walked to the location of the panda bears when Leeteuk stopped to talk to the camera, “we’re allowed to link arms right? That wasn’t mentioned in the rules so I’m guessing that’s okay?”

The cameraman nodded at him and then Leeteuk grinned at Jae-Min. He lifted his arm and waited for Jae-Min to link her arm with his. When she did, Leeteuk smiled triumphantly and they started walking again. They finally got to where the panda bears were and Leeteuk’s face shone like a little child.

“That one is adorable.” Jae-Min pointed out to one big panda bear who was eating some bamboo.

“I wish I could dress up as a panda again,” Leeteuk joked.

As their date continued at the zoo, Jae-Min and Leeteuk were both having so much fun, laughing and talking that Jae-Min has gotten used to all the cameras following and surrounding them. Leeteuk was so easy to get along with and Jae-Min felt like she’s known him for ages. Leeteuk thought she was also easy to get along with he was having a good time himself. They had some snacks at the café where Jae-Min got to know him better and before they left the zoo, Leeteuk pulled her into the gift shop.

“I’ll just go buy something, stay here.” Leeteuk grinned.

Jae-Min nodded as she looked through some key chains once Leeteuk has left. Leeteuk went over to the other side of the gift shop where all the stuff toys where. A camera followed him while another one stayed to monitor Jae-Min’s movements. Leeteuk grabbed a cute medium-sized panda bear stuff toy and hurriedly paid for it at the counter. He then walked back over to Jae-Min while hiding the bear behind his back.

“What do you have behind your back?” Jae-Min asked.

“I bought you something to remember me by.” Leeteuk smiled sweetly.

He then handed her the panda bear and Jae-Min’s eyes sparkled at the sight of the cute panda bear. Of course, it would remind her of Leeteuk and she would definitely remember him every time she would see the bear in the future.

“Oh kamsahamnida oppa,” Jae-Min gasped.

She touched the soft fur of the bear and then looked up at Leeteuk. He was indeed a very nice person inside and out. She knew he wasn’t acting at all. This was the real Leeteuk. When they walked outside the zoo, the car that would drive Jae-Min home was already her waiting for her. Leeteuk walked her there and they started to say goodbye to each other.

“It was nice to meet you oppa, I had fun today. Jeongmal kamsahamnida!” Jae-Min smiled, bowing slightly at Leeteuk who was grinning from ear to ear.

“Me too, I will see you on day 15!” Leeteuk grinned and then pulled her into a

heartfelt hug. Jae-Min was taken aback but she hugged him back anyway.

Leeteuk once again opened the car door for her and helped her get inside. She rolled the windows down as the car drove away and she waved at Leeteuk goodbye. A few minutes later, in Leeteuk’s car, he was talking about Jae-Min to the camera, “she’s a really nice girl, I hope she picks me on Day 15. I really wouldn’t mind hanging out with her for a weekend.”

Meanwhile in the car with Jae-Min, she was also talking about Leeteuk, “Ohh he was so sweet. He just made me laugh non-stop. There’s a clear reason why he has an army of fans who loves him so much.”