Day 3: Kim Heechul

15 days with Super Junior ♥

No one’s POV:

The camera’s followed Jae Min as usual the next day, asking her questions about her activities for today.

“I am going on a date with Super Junior’s Kim Heechul today but to be honest, I don’t know where we are going.” Jae Min smiled sheepishly as the private car she was in drove somewhere she never had been to. “I hope the clothes I am wearing today is suitable for what we are going to do today.” Jae Min clenched and unclenched her fingers, her nerves getting the better of her when the car stopped in front of a-

“Spa?” Jae Min asked as someone opened the car door for her, the camera following her every move. Jae min listened carefully to the staff who told her to just go in and wait for Heechul as he was running a bit late. Jae Min smiled ruefully at the camera as she turned around to look at the receptionist who looked just as nervous as she was with the camera crew filming every second of what they are doing. Suddenly, the doors of the spa opened and Jae Min turned around to see the ever so cool, Kim Heechul walking casually with two cats pawing their way behind him.

“Annyeong Haseyo Jae-Jae.” Heechul grinned at her, easing her nerves while he went over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, “I would like you to meet Heebum and Baengshin who will be with us today.” The two cats looked up at Jae Min and gave out slight purrs and meows.

“Aww, they are so fluffy.” Jae Min crooned, bending down and picking up the grey fat cat in her arms.

“That’s Heebum,” Heechul grinned, glad that the pretty girl liked his cats. He knew it would soften her heart and may be an advantage to make Jae Min choose him on Day 15. “Let’s go get pampered.” Heechul took Jae Min’s hand with no warning and pulled her inside the main Spa room where they can get changed while Jae Min blushed at the sudden skin ship in front of the camera.

“Oppa, I don’t have anything to get changed into…” Jae Min murmured shyly to the pretty singer.

“That’s why we have bathrobes, Jae-Jae.” Heechul laughed half-heartedly, “Put the bathrobe over your underwear. I won’t peek.” Jae Min blushed a beetroot red in front of the camera.

“Aish… So cute. Sorry for embarrassing you in front of the camera Jae-Jae.” Heechul pinched her cheeks softly, “It is alright if I call you Jae-Jae right?” Before Jae Min can speak, Heechul’s two cats started to run around the place, skidding onto the tiled floor.

“Yah, Heebum-ah you freak!” Heechul yelled, “Baengshin, stop it.” The camera focused on Jae Min’s reaction for a while.

“First impression of Kim Heechul?” A staff member asked her.

“Sweet, funny and weird?” Jae Min laughed nervously. So their official date was a trip to the spa. They chatted about their personal lives, well Jae Min did as Heechul didn’t want to much about him as fans will be watching the show. With the two cats being freaks around their feet, Jae Min and Heechul laughed together at the many incidents Heechul had encountered with his cats. From time to time, when Jae Min speaks, Heechul would find something cute about it and pinch her cheeks.

“Oh finally they had calmed down.” Heechul sighed and pulled Heebum to the window sill while Baengshin sat on Jae Min’s lap.

“So what song of Super Junior do you like, Jae-Jae?” Heechul asked.

“I have got to say It’s You.” Jae Min smiled back at Heechul who began to sing a part of It’s You to her.

“Neorago!” her and Heechul shouted out at the last bit.

“Wow, you chose a really weird girl you guys.” Heechul teased Jae Min while talking to the camera. “Ah, Heebum!” Jae Min jumped at his shout out when Heebum suddenly pounced onto Heechul’s lap and ran over a huge bowl of green face mask, getting his paws dirty.

“Hmm… At least he’ll smell of avocado.” Jae Min and Heechul murmured at the same time, falling into fits of laughter. Jae Min’s date was just as fun as it was with Leeteuk yesterday. Soon enough the date has ended and Heechul was walking her to her private car to take her home.

“Keep safe and make sure you think about choosing me, Missy.” Heechul winked and gave her a small kiss on the cheek and a small hug, “See you on Day 15. Say bye to Jae-Jae Heebum and Baengshin!” He picked up the two cats in his arms and bounced them a little so that both cat’s paws were going up and down. Jae Min waved at Heechul and the car started to drive away and the camera looked at her closely.

“So what do you think of the date?” a staff member asked them.

“This is the first time I have been to a spa to be honest. I really enjoyed it. Heechul is lovely guy, sweet, funny and a cat lover.” she laughed to the camera.

“So, Leeteuk or Heechul?” another staff member asked her.

“What?” Jae Min stuttered, “I don’t want to choose now. It’s a secret.”  

A/N: Annyeong, author kimjongjia here <3 hope you like the update <3 thank you to the people who commented and subsribed <3 Sarang, kimjongjia[JP]