Day 12: Ryeowook

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Jae-Min woke up the next day, remembering the date she had with Siwon last night was the first thing that came across her mind. She smiled at the thought and got up from her bed, stretching as she rubbed her eyes. Her date with Siwon was as good as Donghae’s but she is still thinking that she will choose Donghae on Day 15. ‘Stop it will you! He is just a normal guy! You can’t fall in love with him so much after one date, Jae-Min!’ she yelled at herself in the head, referring to Donghae. Her phone suddenly vibrated, informing her that she had a new text. She started to get flustered and nervous as she was thinking that it would be Donghae who might have texted her. But her smile subsided a little when she only saw a text from one of the producers telling her that her date will be during the late afternoon. That meant she can get ready in her own time and won’t have to rush about. Her date was with Ryeowook today and she was excited as always, not being able to wait to have her date with Super Junior’s sweet and caring Kim Ryeowook. Time flew past and now it was time for the producers to arrive with her car to take her to the Super Junior dorms which is where her date with Ryeowook was located. She began to fidget again as the camera came to take her away. She followed and got comfy in the car while a staff attacked her with the question she always gets asked “What do you think of your date with Siwon? What do you think of Siwon??”

“Such a gentleman, sweet, generous and caring.” Jae-Min nodded to herself at the camera, “I had another lovely date yesterday and I can’t wait to spend time with Ryeowook oppa today.” She was getting more and more confident into speaking to the camera and not her fidgety self anymore like on the first date with Leeteuk. She can’t wait to go and see the Super Junior boarding house. She is wondering if there would be any fans standing outside and waiting for their bias to come out so they can scream their love out to them all. The car suddenly slowed to a stop in front of a huge building with a scary looking guard guarding the entrance like a bouncer at a club. She got out of the car cautiously and walked towards the entrance.

“She’s Jae-Min and she’s here to see Kim Ryeowook.” A staff member spoke out for her. The guard nodded and smiled a little.

“I hope you have fun in your date with Ryeowook, Miss.” he nodded curtly and let her in. She walked in quickly and came face to face to an elevator.

“It’s floor 15, Jae-Min.” a staff told her as she stepped in the waiting elevator. She pressed the number 15 with the camera man with her. She began to play with the bag on her shoulder as the elevator stopped and opened to reveal a narrow hall and a red door ahead. She smiled to herself and walked towards the door and knocked. Her heart raced as she raised her fist to the door to knock lightly but it opened abruptly to reveal a grinning Hangeng with Leeteuk and Yesung behind him, looking like they were about to leave.

“Hi Jae-Min.” Hangeng hugged her, “Bye Jae-Min.” and then kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the door.

“Hi Jae-Min.” Leeteuk did the same, “Bye Jae-Min” and also kissed her on the cheek, “Have fun with Ryeowook.” The both had silly grins plastered onto their pretty faces while Yesung approached her.

“Hi Jae-Jae.” Yesung waved, “Bye Jae-Jae.” and quickly kissed her on the cheek also and they all began to walk towards the elevator.

“Oh, Jae-Min shiie!” Ryeowook suddenly popped up in front of her, “You’re here-”

“Oh wait- Ttangkoma wants to say hi!” Yesung suddenly ran behind Jae-Min and pulled out his smallest turtle in his both open palms and made the turtle’s top mouth touch Jae-Min cheek lightly, “Bye Jae-Jae.” Yesung grinned cheekily and kissed her once more on the cheek and walked away again as Hangeng and Leeteuk waited for him by the elevator but he quickly turned around again.

“Wait- I still have the other two turtles in my pockets-” Yesung started.

“Yesung hyung, just go already!” Ryeowook ordered the cheeky Yesung who got pulled away by Leeteuk by the scruff of the neck.

“Fine! But Ryeowook, don’t you dare cheat on me!” And then they were gone, leaving Jae-Min to ask herself if YeWook was actually real.

“Jae-Min shiie, do you want to come in now?” Ryeowook asked her shyly, opened the red door wider so that she can get in. Jae-Min snapped out of her thought and walked in timidly in the Super Junior dorm.

“The others are gone~” Ryeowook told her in a quiet voice.

“Is it because you kicked them out?” Jae-Min giggled.

“Who told you that?” Ryeowook asked politely.

“Siwon-shiie.”

“Oh that religious man.” Ryeowook rolled his eyes and took her to the kitchen. “I prepared us some food for us to eat together but before we can eat, do you want me to go and show you around the dorm?” Jae-Min nodded eagerly and followed him out of the kitchen where the oven was cooking something very slowly. Ryeowook didn’t take her hand in his or greeted her earlier with a hug, he seemed shy towards her and kept a small distance from Jae-Min as he took her to each of the member’s bedrooms.

“I told them all to clean their rooms but half of them didn’t bother so excuse the mess.” Ryeowook blushed.

“Mess?” Jae-Min raised her eyebrows at him, “It is clean in here! I think cleaner than my own house oppa.” It was true. The dorm looked like a girl group lived here than a group of 13 boys all together. Ryeowook began to show Jae-Min around the dorm, showing each of the member’s rooms which were either tidy or messy. Each of them had different designs and had their own character like the person who owns each room. She looked around quickly in each of them as Ryeowook took her to his room.

“Omo- I want to jump in your bed!” Jae-Min cried but blushed at her little yell as Ryeowook laughed a little. His room was the most amazing one to Jae-Min as half his bed was filled with stuff toys!

“Wait till you see the next room.” Ryeowook said, “Let’s go.” He took her to a different room and Jae-Min was amazed. The room wasn’t a bedroom. But a room that stored tons of stuff toys and plushie. It was like a stuff toy land.

“Omo!” Jae-Min gasped.

“These are all of the stuff toys that our fans gives to us. Well, only like a quarter of the stuff they give to us. It’s our little play fight room.” Ryeowook told her, “The guys locked me in here once and they didn’t come to get me for half an hour so I ended up playing with the stuff in here.” Jae-Min moved to one of the plushie that was the shape of a cloud chibi and was about to pick it up when something moved next to it.

“Ah- what was that?-”

“Oh, Heebum! Baengshin! There you are!” Ryeowook cried. The moving things was Heechul’s two beloved cats. They pawed their way out and walked out of the room with their tails swishing behind them. Jae-Min found it so cute.

“Aigoo~”

“Come on cats, let’s get you both some food and we can eat, yeah?” Ryeowook smiled warmly at Jae-Min as they both walked out of the stuff toy room and back to the kitchen. “I hope you enjoyed the VIP tour around Super Junior’s dorm.” Ryeowook smiled at both Jae-Min and the camera which Jae-Min didn’t notice that it was following them both all this time as she was too busy getting involved in looking at the rooms and at the stuff toy room.

“Dinner, dinner, dinner.” Ryeowook sang to himself and fed Heechul’s two cats by the kitchen floor, pouring fresh cat food for them both in two little red dishes.

“I hope you like ramen.” Ryeowook said as he showed Jae-Min over to the table where he set up the table with plates and utensils before Jae-Min got there. Soon enough, they were both eating together, each of them at either side of the table. Ryeowook was a happy go lucky guy when Jae-Min started to get to know him. He acted out shy and awkward for a while but then he started to become much more open and talkative, telling her all about himself, his interests and his life. He asked her questions about herself and smiled and nodded along. Ryeowook was sweet and caring, always asking her if the food was okay, if she wanted anything else or if she is comfortable and that there is no problem whatsoever for her.

“Oppa, I’m okay.” Jae-Min reassured him, “Err.. Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.” Ryeowook smiled, getting curious already.

“Is YeWook real then? Cause Yesung told you to not cheat on him… earlier?” Ryeowook started to blush hard.

“Yesung hyung was just kidding. He doesn’t even like the idea of YeWook pairing. Especially in fics, he doesn’t seem to like being paired with guys in stories and would like to be paired with some girls.” Ryeowook laughed lightly.

“Do you like YeWook pairing though Wookie-ah?” Jae-Min asked.

“Sure, I do.” Ryeowook nodded happily, “It’s all a bit of fun for both us artists and our fans.” They finished eating their food that Ryeowook cooked for them both but stayed put and carried on talking to each other. Ryeowook was just as adorable as he was on air to the fans.

“Shall we go and watch a film?” Ryeowook asked while smiling as usual. Jae Min nodded and got out of her chair while he led her to the huge living room. Ryeowook didn’t seem so fond of skinship with her but Jae-Min respected that as she thinks that Ryeowook is still too shy. She found out in a Ryeowook biased page on Twitter that he was so shy that before, he once dated a girl back then and only took the courage to hold her and after three weeks of dating. Jae-Min thought it was so cute as Ryeowook put on a film on the huge plasma screen TV. Jae-Min walked over to the red sofa and found a huge stuff toy dog. Bigger than she was, just sitting at the corner of the sofa. The camera man set up the camera in front of them silently so that they were being filmed without distractions.

“Aigo, so huge and fluffy!” Jae-Min squeaked as she sat down by the dog and hugged it’s paw. Ryeowook grinned and sat down a bit further away from her a little but close enough for their arms to touch a little. The film started and it was a very cute animation film called Gnomeo and Juliet. Jae-Min would laugh along with Ryeowook during the film as Ryeowook tried to get comfier with her next to him. Ryeowook sneakily glanced over at Jae-Min and swallowed hard as he tried to pluck up the courage to hold her hand which was just resting in her lap. He bit his lower lip and moved his hand closer and rested his hand lightly on top of hers, making Jae-Min jump a little.

“Oh, I didn’t mean to make you jump.” Ryeowook blushed hard and started to take his hand away but Jae-Min clung onto his hand and smiled sweetly back at him.

“It’s alright oppa.” she giggled.

“You don’t mind me holding your hand do you?” Ryeowook asked shyly just to be sure.

“I don’t mind oppa.” Jae-Min shook her head back at him as they carried on watching the film while holding hands with a little smile showing on shy Ryeowook’s thin lips. ‘Aigoo… so cute oppa…’ Jae-min thought in her head, her head slightly resting on his shoulder. Ryeowook felt her head falling on his shoulder and made himself dip down a bit and pushed her head gently so she can rest her head more on his shoulder, not minding. The film started to roll onto the credits and Jae-Min checked her watch the same time as Ryeowook did.

“The others might be coming back soon.” Ryeowook muttered under his breath. Jae-Min pouted as she was beginning to get comfy on the sofa but she knew the date was coming to an end and it was time to go home. “It was nice meeting you and spending time with you Jae-Min shiie. Hopefully I wasn’t too boring for you.”

“Oppa, you’re nothing but boring you know. I had fun today thank you.” Jae-Min grinned as they both got up and Ryeowook pulled her into a hug. It was a close and sweet hug, Jae-Min being able to smell his lovely scent. He was very soft too.

“Oppa so soft…” Jae-Min thought aloud. “oh- oops~” Ryeowook laughed awkwardly.

“Thank you.” he laughed.

A/N: hope you like the update. in my opinions , i think this update of mine is quite bad. so sorry if it didn't please you. Comment comment <333 Sarang, kimjongjia <3

 A/N