Day 13: Kibum.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Jae-Min got in the car with a slight frown on her face. Once she had her seatbelt on, the car drove off and the camera man asked why she looked upset. Jae-Min took a deep breath and looked down on her hands.

“I’ve had the best time being in this show and I couldn’t thank the staff enough for picking me. I guess I’m just a little upset that this is finishing soon.” She said.

It was 4pm in the afternoon and Jae-Min noticed the road they were at.

“We’re going to the town centre?” She asked but none of the staff replied. Her bad mood disappeared when the car stopped in front of a cinema. She looked out the car window saw Kibum surrounded by his adoring fans.

“OMO we’re going to the cinema?!” Jae-Min squeaked. She quickly got out of the car and then walked over to Kibum. The camera followed her from behind. Kibum saw her and then he said goodbye to his fans. He smiled at Jae-Min making her feel faint. He seemed very friendly and that killer smile is just very eye catching, Jae-Min thought.

“Annyeong haseyo Kibum oppa,” She smiled offering her hand to Kibum.

“Ah Jae-Min shi, nice to meet you!” Kibum replied as he shook her hand gently. They walked inside the cinema, Jae-Min confidently linking her arm with his. Kibum seemed a bit shy just like he is on TV but he would always look at Jae-Min and flash her a beautiful smile. Everyone knew that Kibum is the quietest member of Super Junior and Jae-Min is quite worried if Kibum won’t talk much. Maybe that’s why he chose to take her to the cinema, so that talking is not really involved.

“Jae-Min shi, Siwon hyung told me that you like sad films that make you cry? Is that right?” Kibum asked as they stopped in front of the board where all the lists of movies playing were listed.

“Ne, I do.” Jae-Min replied as she scanned through the list of movies.

“That’s a shame cos were watching a scary movie.” Kibum grinned.

“Wae oppa?” Jae-Min croaked. She wasn’t a big fan of scary movies. In fact she hated it. Kibum chuckled lightly and then led her to the confectionary counter.

“Because they are better,” Kibum replied as he took out his wallet from his back pocket. Jae-Min looked at him weirdly but just shrugged. Maybe she can just stare at Kibum’s pretty face when the movie becomes too scary for her.

“What do you want? Popcorn, hot dog sandwich or both? Shall we get both?” Kibum asked while taking out money from his wallet.

“I just want some popcorn oppa,” She replied shyly.

“What drink do you want?”

“Diet coke please, gomawo.”

Kibum paid for everything; a huge bucket of popcorn that will be enough for at least 3 people and a large diet coke with 2 straws in it. Jae-Min offered to carry the popcorn but Kibum declined. They then walked into Screen 12 where their movie was playing. Their seats were right in the middle and there wasn’t any people their besides them and the camera crew.
“We get the whole place to ourselves?” Jae-Min squeaked.
“Of course, this is what you call private screening.” Kibum grinned.

They both took their jackets off and then Kibum handed her the bucket of popcorn. Soon enough, the adverts started playing and they both shared the popcorn, their hands bumping into each other when they both put their hands inside the bucket at the same time.

“What movie are we watching oppa?” Jae-Min asked.

“Hostel.” Kibum answered quickly making Jae-Min choke on the popcorn. Kibum immediately offered her a sip of the drink and then he rubbed her back.

“I’ve heard about that film oppa, apparently it’s really gory.” Jae-Min made a face. Kibum smiled in the dark.

“You’ll be fine.” He told her. A chilling background music surrounded the place and Jae-Min gulped in fear. She stared at the massive screen and waited for the movie to start. She stopped eating and passed the bucket of popcorn to Kibum who was now eating it on his own. 10 minutes since the gory movie started, Jae-Min often covered her eyes. Kibum looked like he was enjoying himself. Every now and then, Kibum would whisper something to her about the film and she would listen to his deep, nice voice. Other than that, they didn’t really talk much. Jae-Min wasn’t surprised as she expected this from the quiet Kibum. Half an hour later, Kibum has stopped eating and has placed the bucket of popcorn by his feet. Jae-Min has relaxed a little and was getting used to all the gore being shown on the screen. Her eyes wandered on the arm rest and found Kibum’s arm resting there. Kibum moved a little and then opened his hand. Jae-Min didn’t take the hint that Kibum wanted to hold her hand. He waited and waited but she never placed her hand on his. A very disgusting scene from the film was shown on the screen and Jae-Min couldn’t take it. She covered her eyes with her hands and then curled up, subconsciously resting her head on Kibum’s chest. Kibum was taken aback at the sudden move but then subtly put both his arms around her as if to protect her. “Is it over yet??” Jae-Min asked as she buried her head into his chest even more as she cringed at the horrifying sound coming from the film.

“Not yet, not yet…” Kibum replied as he rubbed his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. He was enjoying the closeness while Jae-Min was just scared. After a while, Jae-Min was enjoying the closeness too. She sniffed his shirt and she smiled as he smelt really wonderful. When she finally sat back up on her seat, Kibum kept one arm around her shoulder. Even in the dark, Jae-Min could see that Kibum was blushing slightly.

“Sure he didn’t talk much but he’s sweet.” She thought in her head.

The film came to an end and Jae-Min blew a sigh of relief.

“Mianhaeyo,” Kibum whispered to her. The lights and they both stood up at the same time and put their jackets back on.

“Sorry for what Kibum oppa?”
“I’m sorry for making you watch that. I didn’t mean to make you feel uneasy during our date.” Kibum said sincerely.

“Gwaenchanayo, I think I spent half the time covering my eyes anyway,” Jae-Min giggled. Kibum flashed her another gorgeous smile.

They walked out of the cinema and Jae-Min was prepared to say goodbye to him when Kibum once again s his arm around her shoulder.

“Do you like ice cream Jae-Min ah?” He asked sweetly.
“Ne!” She replied. They walked through a long street, earning them a lot of glances from the people as the camera were following them and the fact that Kibum was famous. They stopped in front of an ice cream parlour.

“Oh I love this place,” Jae-Min stated.

“Me too!!” Kibum grinned widely. He took her hand in his which made Jae-Min smiled. If Ryeowook was the quiet cute one, Kibum was the subtle cute one.

He ordered for the both of them and paid for all of it again which Jae-Min was really grateful for. They took their bowls of ice cream and took a seat at the far corner of the ice cream parlour and engaged into a conversation.

“Ya Jae-Min shi,” Kibum called her. “If you pick me on Day 15 I promise the movies we will watch are sad ones.”

Jae-Min giggled lightly. She would actually consider picking Kibum on Day 15.

“But do tell me, have you chosen someone yet?” Kibum pried.

Jae-Min looked up at him and smiled.

“I don’t think I’m allowed to tell you that oppa.”

“Whisper it to me. I won’t tell anyone I promise.”

“Pinky swear?” Jae-Min said pushing her hand towards him with just her pinky sticking out.

“Aish ne! Pinky swear!” Kibum laughed and entwined her pinky with hers. She then leaned to whisper carefully into his ear making sure that the camera won’t hear anything. She sat back down properly on her seat and Kibum had a smirk on his face.

“I guessed that!” He declared.

“Chincha?” Jae-Min gasped. Kibum nodded at her.

“I won’t say anything else otherwise the viewers might guess who it is.” Kibum winked at the camera.

“Don’t tell him either oppa ne?” Jae-Min requested.

“Of course I wouldn’t.” Kibum smiled.

“But don’t worry oppa, you definitely made it on my top 5. My final decision won’t be made until my date with Kyuhyun oppa finishes.”
“So I still have a chance?” Kibum inquired.

“Of course!!!” Jae-Min replied. “Thank you for paying for everything by the way oppa,”

“It’s okay. I would never let a girl pay for anything during a date.” Kibum smiled again, taking her breath away.