Day 5: Yesung.

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Unlike Day 4, Jae-Min was told that her date with Yesung today will start at half past 4 in the afternoon. Jae-Min didn’t mind this as she was quite shattered from all the travelling yesterday with Hangeng. Nonetheless, she had a brilliant time and she is looking forward to today with Yesung. At 4 o’clock, the camera crew and staff came to Jae-Min apartment to interview her about yesterday.

“Hangeng oppa is so sweet. I can’t wait to see him again on Day 15. I really wish that he was my big brother. I felt so safe with him,” she smiled at the camera. As the show goes on, she has started to feel confident in front of the camera and she didn’t mind being surrounded by it anymore. Sure she still feels nervous every time they interview her but her nerves have calmed down a bit now on Day 5. 10 minutes later, the staff and crew told Jae-Min that it’s now time to meet Yesung.

“I really hope I get to see Yesung oppa’s turtles. I love turtles.” Jae-Min gushed at the camera. She also hoped that what she’s wearing is appropriate for what Yesung has planned for their date. Jae-Min was in the car for 20 minutes when it started to slow down. She looked outside and they were in front of a theatre. “We’re going to watch a play?” She thought to herself. Her eyes widened in excitement because she loves watching plays. When she got out of the car, she saw the massive sign above the theatre which reads, “Spamalot”.

“Oh I’m going to Yesung oppa in his play…” She mumbled. Jae-Min noticed that there were a few fans who were gathered at the entrance of theatre and as she walked past them, Yesung popped out making the fans scream in delight. Yesung looked at them and smiled before looking at Jae-Min.

“Annyeong haseyo,” He grinned.

“Annyeong haseyo Yesung oppa,” Jae-Min bowed.

“I guess you probably know what’s going to happen today.” He said.

“I’m going to watch your play?” Jae-Min laughed lightly.

“I promise you’ll enjoy it.” Yesung stated.

“I’m sure I would oppa,” she smiled. For some reason, she felt so weird with Yesung around.

“The show will start soon so I will need to get into my costume and get my make-up done but before that, I want you to meet a couple of cute creatures.” Yesung grinned cutely.

“Your turtles??” Jae-Min gasped. Yesung nodded playfully at her.

He led her into his dressing room with the camera crew by their tail. Even though she found Yesung’s presence somewhat weird, she still chatted with him cheerfully like how she did with the other members on their previous dates. They got to Yesung’s dressing room and inside is his make-up artist waiting for him. But before he approached her, Yesung picked up a large square shallow box by the make-up table. Jae-Min waited patiently for him until he was in front of her again. She looked inside the box and saw 2 small turtles and one massive turtle.

“OMO!” Jae-Min gasped at the sight of the very cute turtles.

“Jae-Min shi, these are my turtles, turtles this is Jae-Min, she’s your noona so call her Jae-Min noona, eung?” Yesung uttered speaking so kindly at his turtles. He looks at them as if they are his own children. So precious.

“I’ll watch them so you can go get your make-up and costume done, oppa.” Jae-Min offered. Yesung beamed at her.

“Kamsahamnida,”

Yesung handed her the box and then he sat down so that he can get his make-up done. Jae-Min sat down on one of the stools near him with the box of turtles sitting on her lap so that she can still talk to Yesung.

“I’m surprised you’re still alive after a day with Heechul hyung,” Yesung sniggered as the make-up artist applied foundation on him.

“It was actually really fun with Heechul oppa,” Jae-Min smiled as she Ddangkkoma’s shell, the biggest turtle.

“Chincha?” Yesung gasped. Jae-Min nodded at him. As Yesung had his make-up done, he asked Jae-Min what she did with Leeteuk, Heechul and Hangeng. She was more than happy to tell him what they did and Yesung nodded along, enjoying the mini stories about his hyungs. A couple of minutes more later, one of Yesung’s cast members in the play knocked on the door.

“Yesung-shi, were about to start,” he mentioned smiling towards him and Jae-Min. “Okay hyung, I’m coming.” Yesung smiled. He turned to Jae-Min.

“Noona will take you to your seat, I’ll see you after the show.” He said.

“Oh okay oppa, see you later, fighting!” Jae-Min grinned as she handed back the box of turtles to him and then following the make-up artist that Yesung called “noona”. She took Skye inside the theatre and then ushered her to her seat at the very front.

“Thank you unnie,” Jae-Min bowed. She then sat down and waited for the play to start. No one was seating on either side of her or even behind her however there is a camera on her right hand side. The theatre was full and just a few minutes later, the curtain on the stage opened and the play started.

********************************************************************

The cast of Spamalot were taking their final bow to the audience. When it was Yesung’s turn to do his final bow, the background music stopped and he stood centre stage.

“I just want to ask my date for tonight to come on stage with me.” He announced making the crowd cheer. Jae-Min gasped and blushed instantly. She hesitated but the crowd urged her on and Yesung waited patiently for her on stage. “But-” Jae-Min blushed like a fool. The audience screams got louder and louder and Jae-Min couldn’t just ignore it anymore. She didn’t want to embarrass Yesung either. So she plucked up the courage and stood up from her seat to go up the stage. Yesung took her hand as he pulled her towards centre stage.

“Everyone, this is my pretty date, Shim Jae-Min!” Yesung announced.

Jae-Min shied away from the crowd but she gave a graceful bow towards them before covering her face in embarrassment.

“Aw look she’s blushing, isn’t that cute?” Yesung teased. Just then the crowd started to chant “kiss her” over and over again. The other cast members of Spamalot has joined in as well and Jae-Min and Yesung just laughed nervously at each other but everyone just wouldn’t stop. So Yesung nodded at Jae-Min and she nodded back.

“Araso, araso, but only on the cheek!!” He said and then leaned in to kiss Jae-Min. His lips touched her cheek and she felt her knees shake. The crowd cheered and wolf-whistled. After that, Yesung took his final bow to the crowd along with Jae-Min and the curtain closed.

“What a great crowd,” Yesung mentioned.

“Ne! Well done by the way oppa, you were awesome on the play!” Jae-Min said.

“Gomawo, let’s go back to my dressing room, I’ve got something to give you!” Yesung said tugging on her arm as they ran towards his dressing room. After the long play, Jae-Min was surprised to see Yesung still full of energy. When they got to the dressing room, Yesung got out of his costume while Jae-Min checked the turtles if they were alright. Yesung finished changing and was hiding something behind his back when he took a seat next to Jae-Min.

“Mianhe if you found this day really lame. You can’t even hardly call this a date but I hope this makes up for it…” Yesung said as he handed her a very cute turtle plushie.

“OMO, omo, omo!!!” Jae-Min shrieked in delight.

“Do you like it?” Yesung asked with a grin on his cute face.

“I love it oppa, kamsahamnida!!!” Jae-Min bounced on her seat as she clutched the turtle plushie.