Day 7: Shindong

15 days with Super Junior ♥

Jae-Mi didn’t has to rush in the morning the next day as her date today was scheduled for tonight so one thing came across her mind, it was either a cinema date of a dinner date. Of course, Jae-Min knew who would her date for tonight which was Shindong who is dating a pretty girl named Nari already.

Jae-min made her mind to not flirt with the taken man and just act friendly and nice towards him, nothing else. She stayed in her house until she had to get ready before the staff had to take her to the 7th date.

After getting ready and finally dressed, the staff had knocked on her door, saying her car was ready to take her to the date setting where Shindong would be taking her.

During the ride to the date, Jae-Min was asked again what she thought about the date she had with Kangin yesterday on Day 6.

“It was a load of fun, Kangin was so funny and friendly towards me.” she answered the staff, “He teased me quite a lot and not to mention threw me in the water. I really enjoyed it.” The car had stopped abruptly in front of a posh looking restaurant. The air outside was fine and wasn’t too cold nor too hot as she approached the doors of the restaurant.

She didn’t know what sort of restaurant it was until she got in the place and saw that it was a very expensive Sushi restaurant. Jae-Min was amazed as she had never been in an expensive restaurant in her life. She thought she was taken to the wrong place. A very rich person would always go here.

“Am I in the right place?” Jae-Min asked the camera crew nervously as the door of the restaurant opened and Shindong came in wearing casual clothes and waved at Jae-min quickly.

“Annyeong Jae.” he grinned as he gave her a small hug, “Shall we go to our seats?” Shindong called for their waitress who took them to their reserved table while a small camera followed them quickly, trying to film everything that they were doing.

Shindong was a cheerful guy, always smiling at Jae-Min and started chatting to her quite a lot. Jae-Min felt calm once more and settled in with Shindong as they ordered their food.

“Did you have your date with Kangin yesterday?” Shindong asked her while smiling and looking through his menu, “He was talking about how much you screamed when you got thrown in the sea.”

“I didn’t scream, I simply shrieked.” Jae-Min blushed, “That Kangin!”

“Kangin said you screamed so loud though, “Shindong chuckled, “Kangin likes to make everything over dramatic when he explains stuff to us back in the dorms.”

“Please tell me he said something nice about me.” Jae-Min pleaded.

“Oh he said nice stuff about you, How you smile a lot, friendly and all that.” Shindong grinned again, “He didn’t say anything bad about you don’t worry. He was right about all the descriptions he said to us about you. We all thought he was over exaggerating all over again.” Jae-Min let out a little giggle as the waitress came towards them with their drinks.

“You do like sushi right?” Shindong made sure he got the right restaurant suited for Jae-Min.

“Of course, oppa.” Jae-Min replied.

“Pheww, I was stuck to what restaurant to take you earlier.” Shindong chuckled.

“This place is quite expensive though you know.” Jae-Min muttered, “I don’t want to spend your money on fish.”

“Aish, come on Donghae would go crazy in here right now, ordering any thing with fish.” Shindong chortled, “I take Nari here all the time as well as Donghae when we don’t have schedules.” Shindong started to explain loads about Nari to Jae-Min, telling her what Nari’s qualities are and personality. Jae-Min was actually very interested in what he was telling her and thought how cute their relationship was and how Shindong is so madly in love with Nari.

“Aigo, you two sound so cute.” Jae-Min smiled, taking a quick sip of her drink as their ordered sushi came. Most of the stuff that come out of Shindong’s mouth was jokes about the other members back in the dorm, making Jae-Min lose control and laugh all over the place with the stories he shared with her. Jae-Min felt like she was catching up with her old friend sharing stories together and their life. Shindong faced the camera.

“This girl you got has an active funny bone.” Shindong told the camera, “She laughs at all my jokes! She’s amazing!” Jae-Min fell about laughing again at what Shindong told the camera. They ate and talked some more, Shindong making Jae-Min out of breath with all the laughing with his funny jokes. After all, he was the funny guy of the group after Kangin, Jae-Min thought.

“Aigo, your laugh is almost as funny as Leeteuk hyung’s,” Shindong teased “Nearly like an Elmo laugh.”

“Oppa, I don’t sound like Elmo nor I sound like Leeteuk.” Jae-Min blushed.

“Fish, fish, fish…” Shindong started to sing, “Donghae would of loved to be here right now, scoffing our food.”

“You’re making it sound like Donghae is OBSESSED with fish.” Jae-Min chuckled.

“He is though.” Shindong cried, “Let’s play a game.”

“What game?” she asked him.

“You have to prevent yourself from laughing to what I do or say.” Shindong told her seriously, “If you do laugh at the things I do, you lose instantly.”

“I’m up for that.” Jae-Min composed herself and started to keep a straight face while Shindong took out his phone and faced it at her face like he was about to take a picture of her.

(A/N: To the readers who had watched Super Junior Adonis camp: Remember Shindong tried to make that girl laugh by just showing his phone to her and laughing? This is what he is trying to do to Jae-Min.)

“Oppa, what are you trying to do?” Jae-Min asked looking at his phone weirdly. Shindong kept silent and then grinned widely, letting out a childish laugh and then tittering and waving foolishly at Jae-Min.

She bit her bottom lip as Shindong started to make funny faces her way with the phone still up.

“She’s trying hard not to laugh, do a close up of her face.” Shindong whispered to the camera crew who did as they were told. Jae-Min couldn’t keep a straight face after Shindong started doing impersonations of the other members. The first one being Leeteuk’s laugh which set of Jae-Min’s own laughter.

“Hehehe, I won.” Shindong grinned triumphantly, “I don’t even know why I took my phone out.”

“What’s my punishment?” Jae-Min asked.

“Pay for the food.” Shindong joked, “I kid, I kid. I pay you do nothing, it’s alright.” the time was going quick and soon enough the date was coming to an end and Shindong was walking Jae-Min to her car to take her home.

“Thanks for the date, Shindong-shiie.” Jae-Min thanked him after a big bear hug from Shindong.

“My pleasure, Jae. See you on Day 15.” Shindong waved, “It is time for me to over exaggerate about you the members who haven’t been on a date with you now.”

“Bye oppa.” Jae-Min waved while laughing.

“What do you think of the date?” a staff asked her while filming.

“Such a nice guy he is. The date went well and the food was fantastic.” Jae-Min gushed, “Such a funny guy.”

A/N: sorry for the short update of Shindong’s date. Hope you like, keep commenting as WE LOVE IT <3 @thatchinesegirl will be updating the next one tomorrow or so. FIGHTING! ~kimjongjia <3