Just a Secret Fangirl

How To Date A Gangster

 

The bell just rang signaling Miyu and the other students of their oh-so precious school that class just ended. *Finally, I can get out of the periodic table of element’s madness*

She just sighed in thought. *Here we go again folks. Get ready for the chaotic barricade*.

 

She gathered her things and knickknacks as she picked up her bag to leave. She looked at the way where the door is and heaved out another sigh.

So you are thinking, what’s wrong? Well ladies and gentlemen, the door is clogged blocked.

 

“Uhm.. excuse me. . . but I need to go, wait-urgh.” Miyu tried to get way through the crowd but it is more like a bunch of people trying to protect something by letting no one get in the way or cross the border.

Like the room is South Korea while the hallway is the North.

 

“YAH! Are you blind? I’m trying to see Changjo oppa!” A girl by the door that is not from her class said. *If you could just move your stupid out of the way then we will not have a problem here* She angrily thought. Not wanting to break out, Miyu just ducked her head and tried to get out as fast as she can.

 

 

Every day it has been always like this, a typical day for Miyu.

In the morning, before the class would start, Teen Top’s fans would always be at the school’s gate to wait for their kingkas and follow them wherever they go. They would just stop if someone from the gang got irritated and tells them to back off and mind their own business-mostly, L.Joe does the job. 

And when the school ends, tons of students will block the door of the rooms and the school's gate just to see Teen Top coming out. Unfortunately, two members of that said group is in Miyu’s class.

So every day in her school life just had to deal with this.

 

 

She stumbled as she got out from the so called ‘jungle'. She just sighed in relief. *Whew. Free at last.* No one seems to notice her as she walk away from the crowd and to her locker. She opened it and put her unnecessary stuffs in.

 

“Kyaaaa! It’s Teen Top!!!” She heard fan girls screaming and squealing like they are idols that won many awards. She just stood there, quietly putting her books inside her locker like she didn’t care at all.

Well, what’s the big deal right? I mean, Teen Top is just near you. The hottest dudes in your school, heck in your district or even city.

Yeah. No big deal, Miyu. AT ALL.

 

Then her heart stopped. She felt someone walked behind her. And that feeling is a very familiar one. It was L.Joe, her long time crush.

She gulped down her own saliva and just stood in front of her locker, frozen on the spot. *OH MY LOLLIPOP.*

Miyu, with lots of strength and will power,  somewhat managed to continue arranging her things as calmly as she can.

But really, if we can hear Miyu’s thoughts now... oh we will be deaf.

I will give you a hint. Exclamation points.

 

 

Teen Tops’ lockers are just beside Miyu’s. Yup, one lucky girl. Some say that they scared off the students that own the locker before so that it will be theirs because it is more convenient to just stop by at the same place to get their things, not that they have any stuffs to get there though.

So every now and then, Miyu get to see L.Joe without any lame excuses and not being a fan girl.

 

Being a wallflower and having the talent to ‘blend’ in the background comes handy for this kind of situation. They will not notice her and her presence so then no one will hate her for having the opportunity to be near the school’s popular guys-or maybe most of the time. Some girls just had to see her.

 

Miyu cringed slightly as she felt stinging envious glares from her back. “Tch. One lucky girl. Gets to have her locker beside Teen Top’s”

“The principal even denied me for exchanging lockers. She might have done something to threaten him just to have that place.” She furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she heard some girls just behind her mumble some things about her.

 

*Jealous brats. I don’t even know why my locker is just beside Niel’s. And to think that Teen Top is the one that moved here* Miyu thought.

But the thing that makes her really curious is why Teen Top didn’t scared her away just like the others? In that part of the hallway, there are only seven lockers, which are Teen Top’s and hers, and they already marked it as Teen Top’s hangout. So she is really an outcast.

 

Shrugging her curiosity of thinking that it is just a foolish thing to think about, she unwrapped her favorite treat. She plopped her strawberry flavored lollipop into ignoring the attention that the dudes at her back is getting.

 

“Hey” She heard L.Joe said. She stiffened as she thought *Is he . . . talking to me? OMONA!!!* she felt her heart beating fast if it is still possible because she is sure that it stopped moments ago when L.Joe walked behind her.

“Let’s go to someplace” She heard him talking.

 

*OH MY LOLLIPOP! He’s talking to me?!!* Miyu furiously thought as she felt her cheeks blush.

“What do you say? Chunji?” Upon hearing that, her heart sank. 

*C…chunji? So it wasn’t me, I should have known* She felt embarrassed that she even thought that he’s talking to her when it is impossible.

Yet, she still had her composure as always like she don’t care about the kingkas and hot guys.

 

 

Sighing, Miyu just shut her locker close and left without glancing back at the boys. *What are you thinking Miyu, you will just be a shadow that no one will ever notice forever. Especially L.Joe*

 

 

________________________________________________________________