Stalking

How To Date A Gangster

 


The more information you know about the gangster and the gang, the better.

 

The more information you know about the one you love, the better.

 

 

A peaceful weekend. Still the same weather for South Korea. No classes for students, no work for the most people around. Normal day on the street with people walking by. Friends walking together, laughing and grinning. Couples walk hand in hand contendedly. Birds singing sweetly and the wind whispered softly.

 

Everything looks fine and if it is a still-life or a landscape painting, whatever it is called, you can automatically entitle it as "just the things that you will see on a very normal day"-well, if we can have a title that long.

But like everthing, this one have one little flaw.

A figure can be seen seating on one of the street's chesnut brown benches. By it's look, it really uh, sorry for the word, damages the scene.

Ahem, Park Miyu.

 

 

She pushed her shades up to her nose, checked her beanie twice, and she made sure that she is all set. She evilly smirked. She thought that this idea will be a success. Yeah, sure. *Now where’s Teen Top?* She thought excitedly.

 

Familiarizing… how? Well, if you must know and research about someone, you cannot just go and find details about that person on a search engine right? You must observe. And she is just doing the most common thing that a person would do if they want to know something… yeah, stalking.

Brilliant?  Uhh, seriously, no comment.

 

 

By her outfit, it's a miracle that she hasn't been arrested by some police officer for being a suspect for some crime, pickpocket-ing. Black beanie, dark blue jacket and gray jeans with her flats and sunglasses.

Too dark for a morning right?

 

She furrowed your eyebrows as she watched the streets carefully. Miyu looked closely for any signs of Teen Top. “This is their main territory, so they must be here . . . right?” She mumbled to herself, furiously searching for them. And she might not said it aloud, but she's nervous.

 

 

 

And at last, target sighted. Teen Top was leisurely walking down the streets while heads were turning to them, especially girls hiding their little squeals and boyfriends keeping their girlfriends' eyes away.

 

Miyu quickly ducked her head as she pretend to read a news paper as they walk pass her. *Weird girl. Reading that thing upside down.* One of them thought. I know right?

 

Once they passed by, she took a quick glance and a deep breath thinking that it will calm her heart that is beating fast. “Here’s my chance to investigate. Fighting Miyu! Hwaiting!” She cheered for herself. She got up on her foot and “sneakily” follow them. She tried hard hiding so that they will not see her or so she just thought. 

 

You know, if you're going to stalk someone, you should be less obvious. For starters, try not to standing in the middle of a field, gawking at your prey.Kristin Walker said that in A Match Made in High School but you are not in, beside or near a field but please, stay hidden.

Just a friendly suggestion though, why can't you be your normal self with your normal clothes and be the normal wallflower? I'm sure they won't notice you.

 

“Hyung, I know we have many fan girls and such, but I don’t want stalkers.” Ricky trailed off, glancing on their back-or to the weird looking person running from post to post like a monkey or something. CAP just shook his head and chuckled, “We don’t have that kind of fan in such a long time right?"

 

“Yeah, hyung. But is that a boy or a girl?” Changjo asked. “Don’t know. Too much clothes. Can’t see.” The leader shrugged.

 

Suddenly, Chunji wrapped his arms around Niel and Changjo’s shoulders, startling them. “Hey guys. I have an idea” He smirked and motioned the other members to lean in. Curiosity overwhelmed them and leaned in.

 

*What are they doing?* She curiously peeked through her shades as Teen Top made a circle among themselves. She tilted her head slightly as she waited for them to move again.

She pouted as she waited for them to move on.

 

“1…2..” CAP suddenly counts aloud. Her head snapped on his way. *What the?!*  

“3… GO!” The leader continued and they shoot, running to different directions. “See you guys!” Chunji yelled while grinning as he took a turn at a corner. Miyu is suddenly in panic. She doesn't know what to do and is momentarilly glued to her feet.

 

*HUH?! What is happening? Are they playing some hide and seek or something?* She screamed in her mind. "If they do, why now? kids." She mumbled, clearly annoyed, and tried to scan her surrounding for Teentop.

Not knowing what to do, she just followed a Teen Top member that is still in sight.

 

 

Ricky looked back to see who the stalker decided to follow. His eyes shot wide open when he saw Miyu's silhouette running after him. *Damn. Why did that someone chose to follow me?*

He gritted his teeth as he tries to quicken his pace. “I really hate stalkers” He mumbled.

 

Breathing fast, she kept running after someone from Teen Top. It took some moments to know that she followed Ricky and not L.Joe. Miyu cursed in her mind. *Why did they split up? They are too old for this kind of game!*

But being ignorant like she is, the thing about ‘Teen Top-learning-that-she-is-stalking-them’ didn’t came in her mind.

 

 

 

Ricky IS fast. But hell, Miyu IS fast too. But being a girl just has some little disadvantage. She quickly got tired and she felt her knees weakened. She felt her knees threating her and she might stumble and loss track of this Teentop member. *Oh crap! I need to follow Ricky so that I’ll know where L.Joe is!*

 

And a girl running after a gangster? It is an obvious thing that she will lose him. And soon, Ricky was nowhere in sight. She pouted absentmindedly *Where is he?* She lost him when he suddenly turned at an alley. 

 

She found herself wandering around the streets not knowing what to do since her stalker times is over. Sigh, at last. A good thing.

If we will think what's the most productive thing today so far, we all can conclude that Park Miyu can't be a stalker or a spy, or anything that goes with familiarizing.

 

She surrendered in attempting to find them again. Walking not knowing where she will go, she sighed. “Great job. Miyu, you didn’t even have a chance to know more about L.Joe and Teen Top.”

 

 



_______________________________________________________