Wanted: The Freaking Stalker Who Lost Both of Her Shoes

How To Date A Gangster
It doesn’t matter if they didn’t know your name. 
 
Just make sure they remember your face in some way.


________________________________________________________________


 

"Seriously man" Chunji breathed out. "You left her?" He asked L.Joe for nth time.

"You must never leave a lady like that. Ever." L.Joe just rolled his eyes at him at his 'over' reaction. "Especially in that kind of situation." Chunji tried to reason out.

"I'm with hyung." Ricky voiced out. Glad that somebody is agreeing with him, Chunji—with a grin—said "See?"

Ricky raised his eyebrows. "Not you, Chunji hyung." He replied with his poker face and nodded towards L.Joe.

"I meant L.Joe hyung."

L.Joe just smirked triumphantly when smile left Chunji's face.

 

 

Teentop managed to get back at their house without any trail left behind. Resting and making their breathing even, they are relaxing their tired feet because of running.

They tattletale their own story of running with Ricky pointing out that the reason he lost CAP is because CAP’s aging signs are now showing up and is now getting on his way and they need a new leader. Which CAP did the honor and gladly whacked his head.

And also L.Joe surprising them about the shoe-person that is actually a girl-slash-stalker (the awkward part when his dirty mind overcame himin their little alley scene: not included).

Chunji, the known lady romancer—or so we are told—is annoyed by the fact that L.Joe just left a girl like that. Left-a-girl-that-stalked-them-but-saved-his-head-from-getting-whacked-and-themselves like that.  

 

 

"Girl or not. She's still a stalker and I don't like it." Ricky continued.

"Yeah. And stalker or not, he saved L.Joe's ." Niel said with a teasing smile.

"Well, I don't think I need to tell the freaking story again." L.Joe said, clearly annoyed that Niel continuously pointing that part out. I mean, that really hurt his ego. “I saved her too.” He said defensively.

“Yeah. By dragging her and leaving her not making sure she did got home safe and without a single SHOE.” Chunji fired at him.

“Hey. Not my fault she used her shoe on those guys.” L.Joe reasoned.

 

 

Ricky is watching them bicker back and forth and he doesn’t like it.

It’s not because it’s a first that some members doesn’t agree on a thing and bickers and teases each other. Honestly, it became a daily routine for him and the whole gang especially when you are living with them. Occasional fighting isn’t something new.

But his hyungs making a BIG deal about a girl?

Oh oh oh.

This is another topic.

As straight men, talking about girls is pretty normal too right?

Yes. But they do that in general and mostly about famous kpop girl groups. 

But a specific girl? Heh. That's new.

He didn't know why but something tells him they must avoid this girl. He doesn't like the fact that she's already a stalker.

Hmmm. Maybe that's the reason.

And he knew if he will meet her again someday, he'll snap at her and tell her to get lost. Well, that's his first plan.

 

 


"Why do I have to do this again?" L.Joe muttered, obviously irritated.  

"Because you are not a gentleman" Chunji answered, not even looking up from chopping.

"Stupid mother-like gangster." He mumbled. If Chunji heard that and just ignored his remark, he doesn't know. He just continued chopping as he cook their dinner.

 

"So, here's your to-do list." Changjo tossed a crumpled paper unto his lap. L.Joe just looked at him questioningly as the maknae smirked. He grabbed the paper and uncrumpled it.

"For the dumb L.Joe. To make up to her, he must do the following . . ." He read out loud and snickers from his friends are heard.

He looked at Changjo. He just shrugged defensively and mouthed "Chunji" while eyeing his direction.

L.Joe just rolled his eyes. Of course.

Other than Ricky, Chunji was the next one who will bother to make something like this.

He shook his head, clearly not amused as he read his "to-do" list. 

"Come on! I don't even know who the heck that girl is!" He exclaimed while looking at Chunji with an annoyed face. "How the hell will I do this... uhhh things?" He asked him.


Chunji smirked. "Do you remember what she looked like?"

L.Joe, still annoyed and confused why he need to do this, thought about her face.

When you almost kissed a girl like that, it's hard to forget.

Their face just centimeters away from each other. Oh, why they just pretended to be kissing to get away from the loan sharks when they could just really make out? 

He cleared his throat to get away from his train of thoughts and nodded his head telling Chunji that yes, he remembered. He perfectly remembered.

Chunji grabbed a pot and filled it with water. *She's a stalker of ours idiot shortie. She's one of our fans so sooner or later, you will see her again.* 

And with that, he made sure that he will find out who this girl that took his interest too.

He didn't bother replying L.Joe and just looked at him with a satisfied grin. 

 

L.Joe just rolled his eyes and was glad that this discussion is over and silently prayed that it won't be opened again.

 

Clearly not that interested since he knows for sure it is so possible that he won't see her again. I mean, there are a lot of people here. 

The world is not that small, right? 

And in case he does met her again, he probably won't tell them especially Chunji to keep him from pestering him again to apologize and do the things in the list.

But still, he hid the crumpled paper filled with Chunji's nagging advices and Changjo's messy scrawl in his drawer.

Just in case.