TeenFinite

How To Date A Gangster

"Hyung!" A scream peirced the ears of a sleeping figure.

He groaned under his blanket, annoyed that the voice woke him up. Whoever that is.

He hesitantly opened his eyes.

"Sungyeol hyung!" The same voice yelled from above.

He groaned again as he realized that the noisy person was calling. He cursed knowing the owner of the voice. "Ricky, I'll kill you" He mumbled.  

He heard a chuckle as a pillow hit his back. "Ricky yelling equals morning. Now get up L.Joe. Let's go to school."

L.Joe sighed. Of course, school. He thought. 

And school equals another round of screaming, from "fans" this time. He got up and shook his head. He doesn't like noisy mornings. But he will choose this noise of his friends and not of his own family, anytime. 

L.Joe looked up and sent his leader a small smile. "Fine. Get up and go to school? Yes sir, CAP hyung sir."

The older boy chuckled and walked towards the stairs. L.Joe followed him leaving his bed and the other five, unmade. 

 

"Sunggyu hyung!" He heard another voice coming from the kitchen as he and CAP ascend from below.

Teentop's room are in the basement. Kind of humid when the weather's hot and a little bit too cold when winter came. They are not whining though. But they are thankful of that they have a roof above their heads.

Yes, this is his home.

Noisy but livable. Offers non-stop bickering but with undeniable friendship.

Two infamous gangs in one house. Infnite and Teentop.

 

Males are running from left to right, throwing things at each other with goofy smiles. Whining and bickerings are often heard too. CAP just shook his head. "Well, good morning." He muttered. 

 

"Come on, you poop heads! Sit and eat!" A voice hollered from the kitchen.

Everybody groaned as they knew their breakfast is either 'good-enough' or 'really-bad-you-will-throw-up'.  They reluctantly sat around the table. Seeing the burnt toast Ricky pouted *Oh my... please let me live.*

Nobody wants to make the first move at Woohyun's English breakfast.

Woohyun eyed them with a very clear expression on his face, 'eat, idiots'.

 

No one dared to move. So L decided someone needs to be sacrificed.

L slowly picked up his fork. Changjo gasped and others eyed him with awe. *He's really brave*

He moves towards the beans and picked it with his fork trying to see what's not poisonous. He chose one and tried to stick his fork to it but failed. The bean just flew away and hit Sungjong's forehead.

"Hey!"

Hoya cleared his throat. "Undercooked beans." He muttered. While Woohyun just rolled his eyes.

 "Food is food. Cooked or not." He snapped. And it was Sungyeol's turn to roll eyes at him.

L slowly retracted his hands and looked down awkwardly.



And the front door opens.

It feels like they are in a movie.

You know, when you thought you will die but then POOF! Someone is there to save you.

They slowly turned their hands to see who's that.

Better late than never, Sunggyu walked inside with few plastic bags in hand. "I'm back everybody!" He yelled excitedly. He just got back from his work that took two days.

"I bought food! Rice for morning guys!" He grinned as he held up the bags.

 

Ricky's eyes widened and Sungjong's deafining squeal filled the room.

The two gangs-excluding Woohyun and of course, Infinite's leader that just got in from the door-looked at each other. Some with grinning faces and the others are with amusement glinting on their eyes.

"HYUNG!" They all shouted at once.

They stood up and raced for the front door to greet their hyung or erm... the food. 

 

Oh boy, they were really glad to see their Sunggyu hyung this time.

 

 

After that 'big' breakfast they had, (with Woohyun's nagging and whining about the uneaten breakfast he made though he himself didn't eat it nor taste it) Infinite-minus their leader-and Teentop got ready for their own things. The older hyungs getting ready for work and the younger ones for school.

Sungjong grabbed his backpack as he walked towards the door. "I'll be going now. Bye!" He waved and shouted across the streets, not caring about the neighbors. "L hyung! Come on!"

L just walked out without glancing back or goodbyes. Just like always.

They are the last two members of Infinite who are still in highschool like Teentop. They just attented some other school not far from their dongsaeng's. They are both at their last year in highschool while the others who already graduated are working their butts off to keep them alive. Well, most of them.

Some of them, like Niel, Changjo and Hoya, lives there because they just want to though they have their own house with their families. Not like the others who grew up in the streets, orphanage or a complete messed up family.

 


"Come on, man. Let's go." Chunji swung an arm around Niel and dragged him towards the door.

"Teentop on the go!" Ricky said energetically while pumping his fist in the air.

L.Joe shook his head. "Don't ever do that in public or I swear you'll regret it." He muttered as he walked past him to walk with Chunji. 

"You're ruining our infamous reputation." Changjo said, going out of the house too. While their leader just looked at him.

"What are you waiting for?" CAP asked after a few seconds and motioned for him to go out too.

"We'll go now hyungs." He called back to the Infinite left inside the house as some of them muttered responses.

 

"WAIT!" He heard someone yelled. He stopped and waited expectantly.

"Bring the supposedly breakfast that I made and eat it for lunch or some other break time you got." Woohyun grinned as he held up separate bags.

CAP gulped and sprinted towards s outside.

"Whoa! hyung?" Chunji raised his eyebrows at him.

"Don't freaking ask and run for your lives idiots!" He yelled back at them as he run. s looking at him with confusion and Is hyung on crack? expressions on their faces.

"HEY! You guys forgot your lunch!" Woohyun held up the 'lunch' and motioning some Teentop member to get it.

"Run?" Changjo asked. 

"Sounds like a good plan." Niel muttered.