Step 3: Too Bad is Bad

How To Date A Gangster

 

Step 3: Too Bad is Bad

Simple.

Evaluate the information you have gathered.

And then the title says it all.

Well, too Bad is really bad.

 

Being Too Bad is Really Bad. You don’t want your love one live a life with you but with bad things too, right?




 

Miyu breathe out another sigh. Lollipop knows for how many. The thought of getting more information about Teen Top and L.Joe to be specific, is eating her. Like monster craving for doughnuts. Yum.

“Aish.. What to do….” She whined.

She was walking for some minutes now, maybe an hour. She doesn't know. And she can't think of any plan to know more about them. Sitting was a great idea for her now. Her feet are urging her to rest after that sudden sprint thanks to Teentop.

 

 

After some time of walking and heading to the nearest park to relax, rest her sore muscles and maybe time to think for another plan, she heard some odd noise coming from one alley.

She stopped on her tracks and as if heaven is on her side, she almost squealed when she saw someone standing there.

She brightened immediately seeing the familiar figure.*Oh my lollipop! It’s L.Joe!* Standing there with a serious face looking at something, still handsome as ever. But hey, L.Joe's not the only one there.

The whole Teentop is with a bunch of (either fat or muscular, can't see from their jackets) people. And now that's one definition of jackpot. Teentop only, the jackpot, I mean.

 

L.Joe eyed the men that cornered them. He mentally counted and thought what 'gifts' he should give the men. *Ten men in black* He thought and smirked. I hope Agent J is not there, L.Joe. I like Will Smith.

 

Teentop were just passing by when they have regrouped from their running-away-from-the-creepy-stalker plan. Then these ugly pig-bears(Ricky decided to call them that. As what he sees) called them and lead them here at an alley.

They think that they can beat Teentop by making them go here, supposedly cornered and weak? I think they are messing with the wrong gang.

 

"Money means safe and life, kids." Said the one with the shades, blue jacket and black trousers, the only one who wears something aside from black suit and white socks that is so in-the-movies.

 CAP, being their leader, stepped forward and eyed them with a teasing smile. "You stole that from us. We just took it back."

"We held it. So it's ours." The man replied. Perhaps glaring at CAP behind those dark glasses of his. "We have it now. So it's ours." CAP said while copying the man's tone.

 

Miyu got back to her stalker-ish state and quickly hid behind the wall and popped her head out, not really hearing the conversation clearly. *My chance to know more about you!* She smirked and mentally laughed. You know that annoying evil laugh that a female villain do right? Yup. That one. 

 

So yeah. That's what we really need right now Miyu. For you to be a stalker.

We have our crazy-in-love girl, typical handsome gang, and loan sharks. But wait, there's more! Loan sharks have these level up mushrooms like Super Mario. They are now pigs that looks like a bear!

Great. Just great. Really too unpredictable.What's next? They will kidnapped our protagonist to be the bait so that the mushroom-eating- piggy-bear loan sharks can get back to the gang? Sarcasm noted. 

No. Let Teentop kick the pigbears' asses then its done. They just need to roast those pigs, don't worry. They'll go say bye bye to Teentop's world. So now I spoiled things to you. WOW. What a great author. 

 

 

“You punk!” A deep voice like her P.E. instructor have, shouted. She held unknowlingly to prevent herself from screaming. Somebody just kicked L.Joe in the stomach and he groaned loudly. She winced like she just felt the pain. And as if on cue, a fight suddenly sparks.

 

L.Joe hissed as he felt a sudden sharp pain in his stomach. He got on the floor, holding where the old man that is the leader of those sharks kicked him. 

He tried to get up as fast as he can while enduring it. He must fight. And hell, he is good at it.

Miyu's eyes widened as the chaos starts. CAP tried to back L.Joe up by punching the man. By their leader’s speed, his fist landed on the face of the one who kicked our great L.Joe. Well, the best fighter in TeenTop will not let it go. He is irritated by the fact that he got kicked while he was not looking.

So he got back up and kicked where the sun doesn't shine. The man screamed (yup, screamed like a pig in a butcher's place) and hold his precious while rolling on the floor in pain.

 

L.Joe almost laughed but he knew he must not when he saw Changjo taking it as 1 vs 3. He shook his head, amused by the fact that the maknae is handling three men at once. He walked towards them and grabbed a man on his shoulder as he threw a punch to his face and the other one to his stomach, followed by many more.

Changjo looked at him gratefully and L.Joe nodded as if he read the maknae's thoughts.

 

L.Joe and CAP were the one who got two sharks with their fists and kicks while the others are doing well too. Ricky is just one noisy gangster really. Taunting and teasing his opponent here and there and making weird noises while throwing punches and kicks.

Teentop is just too busy to roll eyes at him and walk away to pretend they didn't know him.

 

A man gasped as he hold his head, dizzy from L.Joe's kick on his head. Lucky for him to be concious. He eyed L.Joe and his moves as well as the other boys and he knew that they can't beat them all.

But a dirty thought came out from his head as he smirked. What if, just what if . . . Teentop's best fighter can't fight?

 

 He scanned their surroundings looking for something. Then he found a broken wooden leg of a chair or a table, he doesn't know what, nearby. He almost laughed evilly but he held it in. Too creepy.

He crawled over faking a groan like he is in pain and grabbed the peice of wood. He got up and waited for the right time.

Ljoe got his back turned and the man swung the wood aiming for L.Joe's head.

 

 

When a familiar scream of annoyance broke the fight making everyone stand still and shock as they watched a shoe fly to the head of the man with the wooden 'sword'.

 

"YAH!!"

 

 

_________________________________________________

 

Thanks to Pure Design [click!] for the poster~