Park Miyu, the short tempered wall flower

How To Date A Gangster

Life with gangs are dangerous, are you ready for it?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

She stretched her arms and yawned as the bright morning sunshine greeted her. Miyu got up on her feet, strode towards the bathroom and did her things. She got downstairs only to be welcomed by a quiet house. Too quiet, in fact. 

 

She blinked fast trying to wake her reflex up and walked towards the kitchen to prepare something delicious for her too eat. She took a quick glance at the refrigirator where yellow sticky notes can be noticed.

*Third day of not leaving a note* She thought.

 

 

Even though she is just a junior high school student, she lives alone. Well, not that alone. Her parents, like we all know by now, leave too early and comes home really late. She doesn't know what their profession is or even their job. She just know they make enough money for them to live but didn't made enough time for them to meet.

 

 

How many weeks have passed since they last saw and greeted each other properly? Two? Four? She can't remember. She didn't bother too. Not because she doesn't care, she will just miss them more. 

Everyday her parents, especially her mother, leaves a note for her to know that they are still going home and alive.

 

At first, when Miyu suggested this she wasn't really serious. It's like a joke between her and her parents to know that each other is still breathing and existing. But now, not seeing a new note from them saying they loved her or the bill was already paid, made her sad and worried. 

 

 

 

After eating some nice pancakes, she dressed herself up. On a saturday morning like this, she usually do household chores and grocery shopping. Deciding that it will be shopping first, she grabbed her bag and head out for the door.

 

She silently walked to the bus stop humming tunes from her favorite song along the way. Miyu got to the bus and tried to find a seat but couldn't. *No more seats left for me, I guess*

She bit her lip as she glance for some target. A guy that would offer a seat to her.

Well, it is four stops before the market. Better to sit than stand while the bus is moving.

 

Miyu made her way to the back of the bus as she noticed some nice-looking noisy teenagers. And when I say 'nice looking', it means someone who looks like a gentleman that would gave his seat up for a poor girl. She smirked inwardly and purposely stand beside them. *Come on. Glance at me and feel guilty*

 

But our pretty girl here forgot that she have a talent fading into the background. The teenagers that is about her age just talked and laughed with one another like there's no one in front of them-wait, like no one is in the bus but them. 

 

Miyu consciously glance around when the noisy group started bickering and sometimes even hitting one another as a part of their jokes. She bit her lip to hold her annoyed self in. 

One time, she almost got hit at her . She rolled her eyes at them silently praying that her wallflower power will just fade right now and they will notice that there's a freaking irritated person here.


"HAHAHAHA!!" A guy laughed loudly and motioned to whack his friend's head.

Fortunately, his friend ducked.

Unfortunately, his hands slapped Miyu's back.

 

"Ow!" She yelped rubbing the sore spot where the boy hit her. They guy just smirked and shook his head and acted like nothing happened. Miyu glared at him like there's no tomorrow.

When she noticed that he didn't notice her(okay, she thinks he's just pretending that he doesn't) she took a deep breath and slapped the guy's arm really hard. "YAH!"

Startled, the guy looked at her with bewildered eyes. Some of the passengers looked at them too. "Can't you even say sorry?" She hissed.

The guy tried to reason. "What sorry I-"

 

"What sorry" She imitated him with her tongue stucked out. "You slapped me on the back" She spat.

He raised his eyebrows at her "No, I didn't do it purposely" 

"But still you did! You just said so. And you didn't even apologized?"  She keeps babbling like that that the guy ducked his head embarassed as his friends snickered.

 

"And you guys!" She glared and pointed at the guy's friends. "U..Us?" They looked at her, shocked.

"Yes." She nodded as she started talking. "Do you think you own this bus?" They shook their head.

 

"Well, then keep quiet! You are not the one who is one this thing? What if the driver got annoyed by your annoying squeaks and noise and we crash to another car! Will you be liable?"

The shocked friends just looked at each other, speechless. "Answer me!" 

"No!" One of them yelped. But when Miyu just glared at them, he realized he answered wrongly and murmured silently. "Y..yes." 

 

"Stop murmuring" Miyu said, staring straight at him. 

"Yes. We will be." She nodded like she's satisfied with it. "Do you want that? To be responsible for an accident? What will your parents tell you then?"

 

 

"No... we don't want to. Uhm... We are sorry.. Right? " He looked at the guy who slapped her for some kind of help. "Yup, we are sorry." He agreed.

"Sorry" They said as they bowed at her like a kid who pleads.

 

Miyu hmphed and puffed her cheeks in annoyance. "You better be." She looked forward only to see amused passengers looking at her. Not to mention a certain pack of blondes at the side.

 

She blushed and ducked her head, embarrassed. *Oopsie.*


Well, it's either you're a wallflower or a nagging umma, Park Miyu.

 

_____________________the blonde ones are BAP, idiots! MUAHAHAHAHA!___________________