It's A Small World After All

How To Date A Gangster

Just make sure they remember your face in some way.

 

____________________________________________________________

 

At last, they arrived at their school with Ricky still panting and Chunji laughing.

"CAP hyung. You are so-" He didn't get to finish his sentence as another round of laughter burst out from him.

"Stop teasing me, idiot." CAP just muttered irritatedly.

"Fine, my dear leader." Chunji grinned.

 

L.Joe hid a smile as Ricky and Changjo started to bicker. He just shook his head. "Idiots" he muttered. 

"Sounds like you." As a familiar arm wrapped around his shoulders.

He looked to see a grinning Chunji with his other arm hanging from Niel's neck.

He rolled his eyes playfully but didn't bother to take his hyung's hands off.

 

 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"OPPA!" 

"Chunji oppa!"

"Changie~"


He cringed at the sudden burst of the sound. 
His light expression turned into a frown. 

This is why he was known for being the cold L.Joe that always have a bad mood.

He doesn't like noisy people and environment.

And too bad for him, every where he goes, squealing follows.

He heaved a sigh and pulled out his ipod.

He placed his earphones and blasted the music through it.

He can't help but glare at the people around them like a parting sea as they walked through the school's lobby.

 

Damn, these people can be loud. He can hear them still with his earphones on.

 

 

"CAP Hyung! Saranghayeo!" He almost burst into laughter. What? Did he heard it right?

He glanced at his snickering friends. With CAP's red ears and Ricky's teasing smile. Yup, he heard it right.

Are we that handsome? He doesn't know what he will do if some gay person started following and stalking them. He cringed at the thought. No overly attached boys please.

Girls are too much to handle but boys? They're a gang. They have boys for enemies not fans.

 

 

But he remembered something-someone. A certain stalker. Will he meet her again?

He reminisced the day where he met her.

The way she just stood there, gawking at them when they suddenly sprinted off to different directions.

The amusing thing that she did when she threw her flats and hit the pig-in-a-suit. 

And her nerve to cut his sentences off. And their moment in the alley-he cleared his throat. He called it their 'moment'. The heck.

There's no way he will see her again. And  he does not worry that one of s will find her. I mean, he's the only one who saw her face.

Her simple yet pretty face.

 

 

Teentop walked towards their lockers. He stopped midway and turned around to face the crowd. He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head sideways, taunting them to move forward.

But his eyes says it all, stay-here-and-you-will-be-dead-now-scatter. And they took that as their cue to exit and leave Teentop alone. 

The crowd immediately walked away with few glances back at the gang. 

 

He pulled his earphones off and placed it back in his bag.

He softened his expression as he heard no noise.

"YAH!" Okay. He thought that too soon.

Ricky yelped as Changjo smacked his head once again.

"For the thousandth time. I'm your hyung!" The poor boy whined. "Don't do that to me!"

The former just rolled his eyes. "Like I care."

L.Joe smirked. He can live with this kind of noise.



He walked in front of his locker and grabbed his book for the only subject he's interested in.

Mathematics.

Hey, gangsters can do math problems too, you know?

 

 

He noticed a familiar silhouette beside Niel.

They know she's the owner of the certain locker that doesn't belong to any of the Teentop here at the end of the hallway.

She didn't bothered them so they don't have any reason to scare her away.

He wondered why girls in this school isn't like her.

How he wished they are her who doesn't squeal, gawk or worse-faint, at the sight of them.

 

 

He heard a thud. He looked to see what it is. 

A book.

That girl's book, perhaps? 

Niel, being a natural gentleman that he is, reach down to pick it up for her. But she's faster and picked it up quickly.

L.Joe noticed the redness of her ears and cheeks.

Unknowingly, he raised his eyebrows confusingly on how the girl moved. He wants to see her face because well, not that he didn't saw it before. He meets her here almost everyday. It is just that he didn't took notice before. But now, seeing that side profile of hers, it is somewhat familiar. . .

 

She glanced back at him. They locked eyes.

He froze in his spot while the girl's eyes widened in shock.

The latter quickly grabbed her things and just put it in her bag. Making sure her back is faced in the gangster's way, she walked away fast with her head bowed down.


Oh, man. He now believes that the world is too small.

 



_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 


You may notice some writing style changes. :)