Step 2: Familiarize

How To Date A Gangster

 

A beautiful day it is. Miyu just stared at the book in her hands, blankly stared at it with no thoughts at all.

Well actually, she is trying not to think of we-all-know-who-he-is. But as always, she failed and ending up thinking of him. Blushing furiously with no reason at all.

Having those little butterflies in her stomach as her heart beat fast. Heck, that's how L.Joe affected her.

And flags up, she is just thinking about him.

 

She sighed, shaking her head like her thoughts of L.Joe will go away. She tried whacking her head but she realized it was pretty stupid and if anyone see her now, a team from a mental hospital are on their way now.

She pouted and talked to herself again. "You are crazy" Indeed Miyu. Crazy in love with L.Joe. . . and literally crazy.

 

She opened the book and read the first step again that fought with thoughts of L.Joe the whole day inside her brain.

 

 

 

Step 1:       Ask Yourself

Before you actually go for ‘making-that-badass-fall-in-love-with-you’, ask yourself a few questions

Are you sure you want to do this out of love?

Is the gangster really the one?

Life with gangs is dangerous, are you ready for it?

Are you ready for sacrifices?

 

 

And by this time, she knew the answer to all these questions and she was sure of it she can stake her life on it.

"Yes, yes and yes for all of that." She said while grinning.

 

Excitement shot through her veins. She doesn't get that from other people or happenings and now considering it is from a book.

 

Maybe except when she opened an assorted bag of lollipops which is her favorite; many flavors. And when she watched Hunger Games and bought the latest installment of The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan which is The Mark of Athena. And now that Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters and Iron Man 3 will be available in theaters next year. Not to mention Catching Fire and-

 

Okay. Maybe she get excited... but not always... Uhm...

 

She get excited for many things. Let us just settle with that.

 

 

 

She turned the page and felt her heart skip a beat. *This is it. No backing away now* She thought like this is now or never. One shot then no more. Like it was the most important thing in her life.

Make L.Jow fall in love with her or die. Something like that.

She mumbled as she read the next step. 

 

Step 2:       Familiarize

 

 You must know your surroundings first before you attack.

Like, you must know what kind of gang are they. 

Are there any enemies around? fans? rivals?

The more information you know about the gangster and the gang, the better.

 

 

*Familiarize? Hmmm… Well, I know how many Teen Top is.* Miyu thought. Oh, really. 

 

They are six handsome guys.

Which is like in fanfictions and any other stories that goes between non-fiction and fiction, live a life like 'kings' at their school but with other character who like to kick asses.

 

CAP, the high king that is full of muscles. Chunji, the flirt king (his defense about that, he is just more friendly towards girls). Then L.Joe, the king that balanced being short and cold. Niel, the silent type for a king. King Ricky, the hyper one. And the youngest one of all the kings, Changjo, the maknae that doesn’t act like one. 

 

Then she wanted to hit her head again if not for the thought of living inside of a hospital for patients who have mental disorders. Well, everyone knows about those things.

Thank you for playing the 'state-the-obvious-thing' game, Park Miyu.

 

 

She sighed. That's the only thing she knows about them. Their nicknames, age, year in highschool. And any other students in her school knew about those stuffs too.  

Yup. Reality really hurts. Now is there any thing that she knows that normal people doesn't about Teen Top?

 

And as if on cue, reality hit her again. More gently this time. "I know L.Joe's real name!" She grinned. 

Okay, that a good start. No once in the school even the teachers know their real name. You can say, it can be possible for the students to not know their real name but what's up with the teachers? 

Let me hit you with reality. Some things just go like that on a fanfic because the author said so.

Teentop knows how to play with the Principal. And if you get the head, the body follows. Well, you guys get it.

 

 

Having thought of L.Joe's real name like it was a real deal, Miyu was energized like a low battery phone getting charged.

"What kind of gang?" She mumbled. She really don't know what was the book talking about but one thing popped out from her mind.

*They're cool. and hot. well, if that's possible to be cool and hot at the same time* She blushed slightly and giggled at her own thought.

 

They are jjangs. Rebels yet good-looking is an underestimation. She dreamingly sighed like any other fangirl. But not a normal one, she is one-of-a-kind, a secret admirer perhaps? Nah. maybe because she's crazy. 

Seriously, I got to stop calling my own protagonist crazy.

 

*Enemies?* She blinked at one of the questions. *Like fans? uhm.. fangirls?* Yeah baby, you got that right.

They have tons of them. The whole school's girl population swoon over them. And you didn't even add those fanboys, yeah. FAN BOYS. She lost count on how many turned guys turned away from the right path of being a male.

And how can you forget? of course there's (always) the Queenkas who feel like they are their girlfriends just because they are supposed to be the 'kings' and 'queens'.

When we will have a nice queenka when we have these kind of kingkas?

 

She just gulped as she imagined all those 'enemies' that she have to deal with. Well, not literally. But oh whatever. She might start bringing her comb for hair pulling fights and pepper spray from now on. Maybe scaring them with her monster costume for halloween last year?

 

Rival Gangs. "Uhm. What?" She asked no one in particular. Crazy. (I really love the stike through  thing. Like it was a deleted text. "Deleted" text. Quote intended.)

*Do they? Well, All gangs have their rival right? * She concluded because that's what she had watched from many gangster movies. But she just shrugged it off because no other gangs is important now for her or maybe, just a certain gangster.

 

 

The more information you know about the gangster and the gang, the better.

*So how will I know more information about them? search on google? NAH.* She thought. Good thinking Miyu. Don't search on google. You cannot find everything there.

Then oh my chicken nugget, a not-so amazing idea came into her mind on how she will know more about Teentop.

 

She smirked evily and I don't like it the way she does. *This is going to be fun* Fun and pretty stupid if you ask me. Am I calling her stupid now? Crazy.



The more information you know about the one you love, the better.

 

Thanks to Superstar-k [click!] for the chapter poster~