Step 5: Get The Attention

How To Date A Gangster

Step 5: Get the Attention

Now this is the part where the party starts.

Now they now that you’re alive, take a step closer by telling your name and a LOT step closer by getting their attention.

It’s up to you how will you do that, just remember that don’t annoy the badass.

And always keep in mind about personal space; it’s hard to be on a gangster’s nerve you know. 

 

Let them know that you are more than a gangster. You are one with a heart that can love.

 

 

Just oh my lollipop, Miyu thought.

"He saw me. . . he saw me. . ." She kept muttering as she walked fast to her classroom.

Now, she is like a starstucked fangirl who just exchanged eye contact with her idol. L.Joe saw her and worse, judging from his surprised expression earlier, he recognized her.

Or maybe he didn't know it was her who stalked them because he already forgot her common face. Or he's just shocked at how pretty she is. 

She scoffed.

The last one is so unrealistic for her. As if. 

He didn't paid attention to her before so why now?

Only one reason surfaced her mind. L.Joe freaking know that she's the same girl who stupidly stalked Teentop. A big 'Oh crap'.

Now remembering it, those brought her embarassment. She regretted her plan that is so dumb that even Dumb and Dumber will laugh at her. How can she live a normal life after that?

She can only pray that L.Joe will ignore her like always. Yep, she will choose that option rather than die out of complete humiliation in front of him. 

 

 

Noticing that she was already in front of her room, she stopped her train of thoughts-for now-and sat as comfortably as she can on her assigned seat. She scanned the room and sighed.

There were only few people here inside, most of them are boys. There were three girls, including her, not out there at the hallway waiting for Teentop to get to their respective classes. 

One was furiously writing something in her notebook, maybe a homework she didn't finished yet that's why she's here instead of gawking at the boys. 

And another one who is grinning while looking at her boyfriend with an arm dangling from her shoulder. That girl stopped following Teentop when she got a boyfriend, she noted. 

But as quiet as the room may be, the noiser it was just outside of it with students from different section and even years waiting for the certain Teentop members that attented the same class as Miyu.

She was never been thankful that the two youngest ones and the only Junior students in Teentop are in this class and not L.Joe. 

 

"Oppa!" Someone squealed. And Miyu took that as the signal that Ricky and Changjo are on their way in. She amusingly looked at a girl that called them oppa even though, judging from her nametag that is gold, she's already a senior.  She glanced at her own silver nametag that spells her name and says 'junior' unknowingly. 

She took a deep breath and pulled out the things she needed for her first period, History.

She needs to bring up her facade that she always have been great in pulling off. She looked forward acting like she doesn't hear the squealing of girls.

 

 

 

"Uhm. Excuse me." A brave girl asked Ricky as he walked past by her on his way to his assigned seat which is behind Miyu.

He raised his eyebrows and immediately recognized her face. *This is one of the creepy fangirls who once stole my socks*

"Where is my Changie?" she blinked numerous times trying to be cute.

*Changie?* He thought as he nearly scoffed.

He chose not to reply and sank to his seat. *I don't talk to creepy fangirls*

One thing that annoyed him the most is the girls who actually admire them and squeal like they are a kpop idol group. They are gangsters for goodness' sake! They should be scared not giggle at them.

Psh. Ricky wants his gangster status very clear. He's a freaking man not a living stuffed toy for them to ogle at.

 

 

He rested his chin on his palm with his elbow on the table. Changjo was called by his hyung and needed to talk to him urgently about something. Unbeknownst to the whole school population and even teachers except the Principal and Teen Top, the head teacher have Changjo for a younger brother.

Damn, rich kid.

 

He went to his usual seat. The one before the last seat at the back of the room. At first, he want to claim that desk during the first day of the class. But decided against it when he noticed someone was already there. Settling his self unto the next one by the window, he waited for Changjo that picked the seat in front of him.

 

 

 

 

"Ricky!"

"Yoo Ricky."

"Hyung!"

 

"What?" He snapped at his friend. He blinked and furrowed his eyebrows in his attempt to wake himself fully. He hadn't realized that he fell asleep. He glared at his friend that whacked his head to wake him. 

"Miss Ham called you." Changjo snickered. With that, he widened his eyes and look at the front only to see the most terror teacher this whole school ever had.

"Ricky," The so-called Miss Ham began. He immidiately straightened himself and stood up. "You are sleeping in my class." She stated.

His face grew red with his eyes casted down on the floor.

"No, he isn't!" A girl suddenly defended him. All of them looked at her which caused her to be embarassed. "Uhm... I mean, he's just sitting like that but he's still listening, Miss Ham."

Stupid fangirl, you are not helping! He sourly looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Right, Ricky oppa?" She was definitely making the situation worst. He just ignored her and sighed. "Oh, really?" Miss Ham eyed the girl then looked at Ricky. The class was silent. "Answer me then, Ricky."

"The Germans invaded a country that was said to be the start of the World War II. What country is it?"

He gulped. He does not know. He decided to just be a shame and tell the teacher the obvious truth; he was sleeping in class.

So much for the badass reputation that he was aiming for.

"Miss Ham, I don't-"

 

"It's Poland." He stopped, confused if he really heard something. "The answer is Poland."

He caught himself before he looked back. A soft whisper came from the seat behind him. He haven't paid any attention to that person but now, oh boy, he was glad.

"Yes? Ricky? What is it?" Miss Ham taunted. He just fought a smile when he said the same thing that was whispered to him, much to Miss Ham's disappointment. "Y..You're correct. Sit down, Ricky."

The girl before clapped her hands. "I told you he wasn't sleeping! Oppa is jjang!" He, again ignored her while Changjo just chuckled.

"How the hell did you know that?" Changjo asked him. "That's not even the lesson she was discussing, Ricky."

He raised his eyebrows at that.  So, that Miss Hamster really wanted to embarass him. He just smirked and playfully kicked Changjo's chair. "Call me hyung."

The latter just did a mehrong and faced the front.

He looked back to thank his savior and saw a girl, furiously writing on her notebook. The girl felt his gaze and looked up. Ricky smiled and whispered a "Thanks.". She just smiled back before giving back her attention to her notebook.

 

"What's your name?"

She stopped writing and glanced back at Ricky. "I'm Ricky, by the way." He smiled, still whispering as he's afraid that Miss Ham will notice him again.

He noticed that she hesitated for a moment before smiling again, "I'm Miyu."

"Nice to meet you, Miyu." He told her and faced the front. She doesn't giggle or 'fangirl' at him, he noted. If ever that girl doesn't fantasize about Teentop, he may befriend her. After all, he owe her one. He made a mental note to help her anytime. That wont hurt. As long as she is not a crazy fangirl he absolutely hates.

But Ricky, you have NO idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Credits for bigbangvip42! Thank you very much! <3


p.s. COMMENTS ARE LOVED AND REALLY APPRECIATED. <3