Nervousness

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

“Yes mom…,” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he kept his cell phone pressed against his ear. “No, I’m not going to go home that late…,” he sighed deeply.

 

Kyuhyun knew, his mother would probably keep on going with some warnings for more than ten minutes, so he just fixed himself on the couch and listened, or more like pretended to listen.

 

“Yes mom,” Kyuhyun repeated for the nth time and he turned around slightly when he heard the door of his room being opened. “No mom, life in the dorms is not difficult,” he continued gulping when he saw the one entering the room was no other than his boyfriend, Hyukjae.

 

“Y-Yes mom,” Kyuhyun shuttered, not really knowing what he was answering because his boyfriend sat in front of him, leaning closer and smiling softly, just like Kyuhyun remembers him to be.

 

“W-What? M-Mom? I mean… what? N-No… aish…,” Kyuhyun looked away, because he felt his heart beating really fast just because of Hyukjae who seemed like having fun with his reaction. “Y-Yes mom… I mean, no mom! W-What?! Wait… Just… umm… wait… umm… what did you ask?”

 

And Hyukjae smiled widely, looking intently at his boyfriend that suddenly started to shutter and look around nervously, he chuckled silently and stared at the man in front of him, how cute he was when he was nervous.

 

“M-Mom! I’m not into drugs! N-No! I mean… mom! I- wait… what? Mom?” Kyuhyun gulped, he saw those pink and pouty lips and then looked at his boyfriend’s heavy stare, he gulped nervously, forgetting how to breathe for some seconds before his lungs reminded him of that.

 

“KYUHYUN!” and Kyuhyun flinched slightly at his mother’s yell, maybe because he also forgot he was talking with his mother by the phone and he didn’t answer.

 

“S-Sorry mom… y-yes mom… I- well, I- he- um… mom… I’ll call you later…,” Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he hung up, not really wanting to hear his mother’s complains about how rude he had become. “Hyukkie, stop looking at me that close, it makes me nervous,” he said and Hyukjae giggled.

 

“I like it when you’re nervous Kyu,” Hyukjae grinned widely and leaned closer to steal a soft peck from Kyuhyun’s lips. “You’re cute,” he continued and Kyuhyun frowned lightly.

 

“Cute?” Kyuhyun asked frowning deeper, because he definitely didn’t want to seem cute in front of his boyfriend.

 

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun and nodded softly, standing up to sit by his boyfriend’s side. “But that’s good, that way I won’t be seen too girly,” he giggled and he clearly noticed Kyuhyun’s now deeper frown.

 

“Hyukkie,” Kyuhyun called placing his hand in Hyukjae’s waist, making the other’s body turn towards him in the couch. “Do you want me to show you how not cute I am?” he asked, his lips brushing lightly and teasingly against Hyukjae’s ears.

 

“I-I… K-Kyu…,” Hyukjae mumbled incoherently as he tried to resist now from Kyuhyun’s hands that started exploring his body.

 

Kyuhyun smirked. Even if his heart would race every time Hyukjae appeared in his mind, even when his voice would come out in short syllables, his hands and legs shook when he thought of Hyukjae, even when he became stupid; he knew he wouldn’t change that at all, because he loved Hyukjae, and his body couldn’t even try to deny it.