Just like always

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

Kyuhyun closed the refrigerator’s door and hissed annoyed because there was nothing to eat and he was literally alone in the dorm. He walked to the living room and sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote and starting to watch TV, switching the channels randomly.

 

It was until almost half an hour that he heard the door open and he quickly turned around to see who it was. He smiled brightly when he saw it was his most favorite hyung. “Hyukkie hyung~,” he sang standing up and walking to the door.

 

Eunhyuk turned up and raised an eyebrow to Kyuhyun. “What do you want?” he asked carefully, watching every movement the maknae did just in case he was planning something evil.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “That’s not the best greeting but I’ll take it,” he said and pointed at the kitchen. “Cook for me, I’m hungry.”

 

It was time then for Eunhyuk to roll his eyes. “You said you didn’t like my food,” he retorted walking to the living room.

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Eunhyuk’s wrist and made him stop. “Hyung, you’re being rude, I’m the youngest, shouldn’t you be taking good care of me?” he pouted.

 

Eunhyuk blushed lightly, it wasn’t that often for Kyuhyun to actually act cute, and less in front of him. “F-Fine…,” he said slowly. “But you’ll eat it and not complain about it!” he said and Kyuhyun nodded eagerly, with a huge grin in his face.

 

Eunhyuk sighed defeated and walked to the kitchen, looking for something he could make and opting at the end for simple instant noodles. “That’s something even I can make…,” Kyuhyun said resting his body in the door’s frame.

 

“You could, but you didn’t because you’re lazy so shut up,” Eunhyuk said and Kyuhyun only sighed. It was truth anyways.

 

Ten minutes later they were both on the floor, with Eunhyuk covering his face from embarrassment and Kyuhyun not even knowing what had happened. Water and noodles everywhere on the kitchen.

 

“YOU CAN’T EVEN MAKE INSTANT NOODLES?!” Kyuhyun yelled. “How the hell did this happened?! You’re useless in the kitchen hyung!”

 

And Kyuhyun regretted it a few seconds after when Eunhyuk uncovered his face and he could see the other’s teary eyes. “S-Sorry… I just… well…,” he bit his lower lip and Kyuhyun felt like the biggest .

 

“No hyung don’t cry! I’m sorry Hyukkie! I didn’t mean to yell at you! It’s just that I’m hungry and-” Kyuhyun started panicking, because now Eunhyuk hugged his knees and hid his face in between. “Oh god… what have I done? Heechul hyung is going to kill me…”

 

Kyuhyun went and hugged Eunhyuk’s body softly. “Hyukkie… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to…,” he said trying to make Eunhyuk to at least look at him.

 

“I just wanted to be a little useful and make you food…,” Eunhyuk mumbled sobbing quietly.

 

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip, not knowing what to do and feeling he was going to get killed if Sungmin came and realized he just made his best friend cry. “Hyukkie… come on… look! I’m all dirty now! You can help me shower myself!” he grinned but Eunhyuk cried even harder than before. “, , …,” he cursed running his fingers through his hair.

 

At the end Kyuhyun decided he should use Eunhyuk’s kind heart and started sobbing quietly, going to the corner of the kitchen and faking himself crying.

 

It wasn’t long before Eunhyuk stopped sobbing and went to see what happened to the maknae. “K-Kyu…,” he called crawling to him. “Kyuhyunnie… what’s wrong?” he asked panicking.

 

Kyuhyun kept on sobbing quietly, covering his face with his hands. “I made hyung cry… I’m such a bad dongsaeng…,” he said faking his sobs louder.

 

Eunhyuk gasped and hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “No! it’s okay! I’m fine! I’m not crying!” he said smiling weakly.

 

Kyuhyun looked up innocently at Eunhyuk and pouted. “Really?” He asked weakly and Eunhyuk nodded eagerly.

 

Kyuhyun extended his hands up and continued pouting. “Let’s take a bath together?” he asked and he had to resist his urges to smile for himself when he saw how violently Eunhyuk blushed.

 

“B-Bath…,” Eunhyuk mumbled and before he had time to reject the offer, Kyuhyun started sobbing quietly again. “Yes! Let’s take a bath! Come on!” he said quickly taking Kyuhyun’s hands and helping him up.

 

Kyuhyun smiled and hugged Eunhyuk tightly, carrying him bridal style to the bathroom. “Thanks hyung~ you’re the best!” he sang with a happy smile and Eunhyuk only blushed even redder and hid his face in Kyuhyun’s neck.

 

“You’re not sad anymore right?” Eunhyuk asked and Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“Nope~,” Kyuhyun sang, letting go of Eunhyuk and laying him in the bed. “But I would be happier if you kiss me~”

 

Eunhyuk gulped and saw how Kyuhyun hovered on top of him. “Kyuhyun, you’re a ert,” he said nervously.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged. “I’m not the one watching the entire time.”

 

Eunhyuk gasped. “Yes you are! You watch even more than I do! You’re-”

 

But Kyuhyun kissed him and Eunhyuk had to remind himself of not falling again in Kyuhyun’s trap because it’s been like that for more times than he could remember and at the end he could only close his eyes, wrap his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck and kiss back.

 

Just like always.