No Idea

KyuHyuk Drabbles

Kyuhyun never blushed. No. The great Cho Kyuhyun would never blush because he had ultimate control over his emotions and his actions. And also because he never really looked at someone in the face since he was a complete freak. A cool guy in college, but a freak still.

 

Maybe it was for that reason that Kyuhyun flushing and stuttering in front of that cute boy that only asked for his order was way too fascinating.

 

“K-Kyuhyun…,” Siwon called actually concerned. “A-Are you b-blushing?”

 

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality and looked away. “Cappuccino,” he simply said to the cute boy and he turned towards Siwon. “I’m getting a cold,” he simply said and Siwon nodded, because he wanted to believe that instead of the fact that maybe Cho Kyuhyun found someone he liked.

 

Destiny proved him wrong though. Because the next day Siwon saw how Kyuhyun walked idiotically to that almost empty bench with only a cute boy sitting down there, eating lonely and with a book in his hand.

 

Siwon followed and realized he was the part time worker in the cafeteria they always went to.

 

“I’m Kyuhyun,” Kyuhyun introduced himself, sitting down in front of the cute boy and Siwon simply followed, fascinated because Kyuhyun was acting strange and he had to make sure to be there so he could rub it on the younger later when he denies it. Just like any good friend.

 

“Ah, I know,” the cute boy said with a soft smile. “Sorry, not interested.”

 

And Siwon’s jaw fell because someone had just rejected Cho Kyuhyun and it was historic. He could only see how the small boy stood up and walked away from the bench.

 

The next time Kyuhyun acted strange was a week later when he got flowers and Siwon gasped. “Why do you want those? Weren’t you rejected already?”

 

But Kyuhyun didn’t answer him and walked determined to the same bench that the week before. “Listen, I’m Cho Kyuhyun, I like you and I want to date you, what’s your name?”

 

And Siwon wanted to hide under the trash can because definitely, Kyuhyun wasn’t good when asking someone out and it was embarrassing, even for him.

 

The boy looked up from his book and Siwon was even more fascinated because both males blushed furiously as soon as they looked at each other and they looked away. “H-Hyukjae…,” the smaller said and Siwon thought it was a sick joke because there was no way Kyuhyun got to make the cute boy- no, Hyukjae,  to tell him his name. Not like that.

 

“Good, Hyukjae,” Kyuhyun started and sat down, shoving the flowers to the smaller. “You’re my boyfriend from now on.”

 

“I said I wasn’t interested though…,” Hyukjae said biting his lower lip and Siwon observed, carefully, every movement. Maybe he could use the same technique later.

 

“You better be, you’re my boyfriend,” Kyuhyun declared and took out a notebook. “Now, these are the rules-”

 

But Kyuhyun didn’t get the chance to read even the first one because Hyukjae stood up and walked away again, making Kyuhyun purse his lips in irritation. “He doesn’t like you man…,” Siwon said patting his back and Kyuhyun stood up, storming out of the college’s cafeteria.

 

The next time Kyuhyun not only took flowers, he also took chocolates and some other candies. “Now, our first official date will be this Saturday at noon, be punctual,” he said and the cute boy turned up from his book to look at Kyuhyun with a confused expression.

 

Hyukjae sighed deeply. “I. am. not. interested.,” he said, stressing every word as he stood up and dedicated Kyuhyun a soft smile before leaving the table, taking only the strawberry candies with him.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and also walked out, with a curious Siwon trailing behind and eating the chocolates that no one wanted.

 

“Man, he’s not going to come,” Siwon said as they waited for Hyukjae in the place they were supposed to see each other. Or more like what Kyuhyun thought they agreed to.

 

“Shut up,” Kyuhyun groaned and looked at his watch, only two more minutes for the time he had set.

 

Siwon sighed deeply. “He’s not-”

 

“Ah, he’s here,” Kyuhyun smiled and walked to Hyukjae who simply stood in the exact place they had agreed and Siwon stood there, completely stunned by the recent facts.

 

Just… how?

 

Siwon looked even more careful, how Kyuhyun took only a slice of strawberry cake and placed it on the table. “I’ll get you after your part time job and we’ll go walk around and eat ice cream together,” he said and Hyukjae let out a deep sigh.

 

“No thanks,” Hyukjae said and stood up, looking at Siwon and dedicating him a soft smile that only made Siwon think they were both mocking him anyhow.

 

Weeks and months passed. And even when Siwon was by Kyuhyun’s side all the time, he never got to understand how the relationship worked.

 

Because now Siwon was there, as the best man, looking amazed at how Hyukjae actually showed up to their wedding, dressed in white tuxedo, smiling at Kyuhyun and taking his hand, sharing a loving kiss and saying they loved each other, vowing themselves to death.

 

How everything happened?

 

Siwon truly has no idea.

 




tumblr_inline_milz0grvEq1qz4rgp.gif