Bodyguard

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

Hyukjae raised an eyebrow. “Who are you?” he asked pursing his lips in annoyance.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun, your new bodyguard,” the taller and quite handsome man, introduced himself, reaching his hand for Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun, then at his hand and lastly at his father that was by his side. “Why do I need a bodyguard?” he asked. “No one even looks at me,” he said remembering how everyone avoided the weird kid at college. “I don’t need one,” he insisted.

 

“If I say you need one, then you do,” Hyukjae’s father said firmly and dedicated the other a glare before going out of the room, leaving him alone with Kyuhyun.

 

“I don’t need a bodyguard,” Hyukjae said when they were alone.

 

“I can see that,” Kyuhyun said.

 

“So what now?” Hyukjae asked turning to Kyuhyun and frowning lightly.

 

Kyuhyun raised an eyebrow. “You do whatever you wish, I’ll just follow you around,” he said and Hyukjae chuckled.

 

“So if I touch myself you’ll touch yourself too or touch me instead?” Hyukjae asked and he loved to see how a red color reached Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “I thought so,” he said. “So you tell me what now?”

 

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and looked away. “You better do your homework,” he said awkwardly and Hyukjae sighed.

 

“I already did so,” Hyukjae said. “You might have not noticed but this house is boring as hell, if you find something to spend time around then you’re God.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “So you touch yourself instead?” and it was Hyukjae’s turn to blush madly.

 

“T-That…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip. “Isn’t that a little disrespectful?”

 

Kyuhyun smirked. “I’m sorry sir,” he said bowing his head and Hyukjae simply turned around.

 

“Whatever, I’ll go take a nap,” Hyukjae informed and walked away, turning around frowning. “Aren’t you supposed to come with me?” he asked and Kyuhyun chuckled, nodding and following the other.

 

After a few weeks, not only Kyuhyun followed Hyukjae around, it was more like Hyukjae followed Kyuhyun wherever the other went.

 

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asked as Hyukjae entered the kitchen where the service ate their dinner.

 

“I came to eat dinner with you,” Hyukjae simply stated sitting by Kyuhyun’s side.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and wrapped an arm around Hyukjae’s waist, a gesture not too foreign for the smaller. They ate in peace, Hyukjae giggling at the jokes that the service did and leaning against Kyuhyun’s body when he felt tired and sleepy. “I’ll take you to your room,” Kyuhyun informed and carried the smaller to his room, Hyukjae wrapping his hands around Kyuhyun’s neck and cuddling himself against the other’s chest.

 

Kyuhyun laid Hyukjae on the bed and smiled when Hyukjae pushed him down. “Sleep here,” he said and Kyuhyun simply hummed, fixing himself by the other’s side, pulling his body closer until their faces were mere inches away.

 

“I don’t need a bodyguard,” Hyukjae whispered.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I know,” he said softly.

 

Hyukjae smiled. “If I ask you to kiss me, will you?” he asked almost in a whisper.

 

“I was going to even without you telling me,” Kyuhyun said sealing their lips together.

 

And months after, Kyuhyun was still following Hyukjae to college. The smaller didn’t have too many friends and the few he got were in some way strange. And Kyuhyun didn’t lose a chance to steal a kiss from Hyukjae every time they were alone.

 

It was when that summer day that Hyukjae got kidnapped. Kyuhyun ran after the car, he didn’t stop, he took out his gun and aimed for the wheels, stopping the car effectively and beating everyone because they took his precious Hyukjae away. No one would have ever seen someone being as violent as Kyuhyun was in that moment, throwing punches everywhere skillfully, dealing with the kidnappers and getting Hyukjae out of the car.

 

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked inspecting Hyukjae’s face.

 

Hyukjae smiled. “Of course I’m fine,” he said and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. “I knew you would do something.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled contented and dragged Hyukjae to their own car, both in the back seat as the driver took them home. Hyukjae spent the whole trip hugging Kyuhyun, just like he would do normally.

 

It happened a lot of times in three years. Hyukjae getting assaulted, Hyukjae getting kidnapped of threatened. But Kyuhyun was always there and Hyukjae wouldn’t even get scared, he knew Kyuhyun would save him sooner or later. He was always right.

 

Except when the criminals got smart and instead of aiming for Hyukjae, they aimed for Kyuhyun.

 

Hyukjae became crazy when he knew Kyuhyun had been kidnapped. He went out of his house without anyone noticing, carrying the gun that Kyuhyun had taught him how to use and walking all the way through the streets, a big frown in his face as he continued determined his way.

 

He arrived at an old house and kicked the wood door out his way, looking at Kyuhyun at the end of the room, tied up and with several scratches in his face. Several men now looking at him and running to tackle him away, Kyuhyun simply smiled, with those broken lips.

 

Hyukjae’s blood boiled. Everyone always told him he needed a bodyguard.

 

But it wasn’t like that.

 

Hyukjae was capable of taking care of himself effectively.

 

And he proved it when he went out of that old house with Kyuhyun wrapping his arms around his waist. “What took you too long?” Kyuhyun asked smiling.

 

Hyukjae smiled back and kissed Kyuhyun’s lips. “I couldn’t decide what to wear.”


 

A/N: Don't ask, I have no idea where this came from.