Love back

KyuHyuk Drabbles

 

“I-I…,” Hyukjae bit his lower lip nervously. “I-I think I love you.”

 

Kyuhyun opened his eyes widely in shock. “You…,” he narrowed his eyes. “You love me?” he asked not believing his ears.

 

Hyukjae blushed madly and frowned. “Of course not idiot!” he exclaimed pouting lightly. “I ing hate you so much Cho Kyuhyun!” he closed his eyes tightly, probably embarrassed of having confessed to Kyuhyun, the biggest idiot he knew, but also the most handsome man he has ever known. “You’re an ! A jerk! Stupid! Idiot a thousand times!” and it was actually truth, considering all those times Kyuhyun embarrassed him in front of his friends and class, or those times where Kyuhyun played with words to make him think things he was opposed to at the beginning, or also those times where Kyuhyun was rude towards him. He couldn’t forget that one time Kyuhyun suddenly dragged him away from Siwon who was confessing to him and now that he’s thinking about it, Kyuhyun has literally made him a loner. “I hate you! I HATE YOU!”

 

Kyuhyun said nothing, a dreamy smile in his lips. All his efforts to make Hyukjae only look at him were finally giving him something.

 

“You’re annoying! Oblivious! Hateful! Cold! You’re the worst thing I have ever crossed to!” Hyukjae yelled, a single tear threatening to fall down his eye. “Frustrating! Rude! Ridiculously handsome and smart! I HATE Y-!!”

 

Kyuhyun cupped Hyukjae’s face and kissed his lips tenderly, shutting Hyukjae up effectively.

 

They broke apart with Hyukjae blushing and shocked by his actions. “Do you even know how cute you are cursing like that?” Kyuhyun asked with a soft and playful smile. “It’s amazing…”

 

Hyukjae’s flushed, -and he must admit, extra cute- face, was worth the punch in his face and the pain in his for falling down flatly, definitely.  That, and the fact that Kyuhyun was so happy. Because Hyukjae, the one he has loved ever since the very first time he met; just confessed.

 

A wide smile appeared in Kyuhyun’s lips as he decided to ignore the pain in his face.

 

Hyukjae loved him back.