Black Bracelet

KyuHyuk Drabbles

Kyuhyun sighed deeply as he walked along the corridor of teh hospital. He hated when everything was so noisy as that day, specially. He straightened his white coat and looked down at his attire. The surgical pajamas he was wearing were slightly stained with blood from the patient he just performed surgery on.

He stopped in front of the elevador, pressing the bottom that would take him from the basement where the surgery rooms were to the four floor, where his cozy office awaited for him.

As soon as he arrived to his office, he groaned in annoyance, palming his own forehead harshly. " it," he groaned, turning around because he forgot the keys in his locker down the basement. "Stupid ing keys," he hissed, sighing loudly as he walked to the elevator once again. 

He pressed the bottom, waiting patiently before the doors opened, revealing a young man in there. "AH- Are you going down?"

"Yes, to the basement," the young male said with a cute, gummy smile. 

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, stepping in to stand by his side. "Great, me too," he chuckled, slowly running his fingers through his own messy hair, fully knowing how handsome and appealing he looked like that. "I've never seen you here, are you a patient?"

The male smiled again. His blond hair was actually suitable for his pale skin and pink lips. Kyuhyun wanted to think about him as a man under the covers of his bed. "Yeah... I've been here for a while."

"Really?" Kyuhyun frowned. He had never seen this male before and he was sure he visited almost all the beds of the fourth floor. Yet, he just took the night shifts days before so that patient could have been new to him. "I see, it's nice to meet you, then. I'm Doctor Cho, but you can call me Kyuhyun."

The male smiled shyly, looking up at him. "I'm Hyukjae, Kyuhyun," he let out a soft laugh of both nervousness and excitement. "It's nice to meet a handsome doctor in here."

Kyuhyun smirked, leaning in closer. "Hey~ what about we go out some day, to the cafeteria, I mean."

Hyukjae smiled, humming and nodding, letting Kyuhyun get closer to him. "I'd love to."

The doors of the elevator opened again and Kyuhyun looked up. It was the first floro and he frowned because it wasn't their floor. He looked at a woman walking to the elevator and he gasped, reaching his hand for the bottoms to quickly close the doors, avoiding someone else to go in. "Why did you do that?" Hyukjae frowned, looking at him. "Isn't it rude for a doctor?" 

Kyuhyun turned towards Hyukjae, eyes wide open, gasping softly. "She's my patient," he revealed. "She died this morning while in surgery. didn't you see her black bracelet?"

In hospitals, the black bracelet was only for dead patients, white for the alive ones. 

The elevator stopped, but it wasn't Kyuhyun's floor either.

"Black bracelet?" Hyukjae smiled and lifted his hand up, pointing at his wrist. "Like this one?"




A/N: I found this on tumblr so I thought it would be nice to write it like this. kkk

http://lives-to-fight.tumblr.com/post/89321585096/en-estados-unidos-cada-vez-que-te-internan-en-un