Kyuhyun

KyuHyuk Drabbles

Kyuhyun || 1,600 words

 

Kyuhyun was sweet. Hyukjae could really not start to describe just how sweet Kyuhyun was. He kissed his temple after hugging his waist in public. He whispered gentle and cute things in his ear whenever he had the chance. He called him by cute nicknames that sometimes made Hyukjae blush. 

 

Kyuhyun hugged him firmly when they watched movies on the couch and took his hand when they walked along the park. He pecked his lips and brought him flowers whenever Hyukjae didn't expect it. He was so sweet Hyukjae thought that relationship wouldn't work.

 

Kyuhyun was rough. He threw Hyukjae on the bed, hovering over him before making him his with all his strength. Hyukjae doesn't truly remembers so loud for someone before. He bit him and marked his body as his. He talked dirty to him and Hyukjae got even more than before. 

 

Hyukjae discovered this new side of Kyuhyun just a day before telling him to break up. So much sweetness was annoying him already. But Kyuhyun surprised him and Hyukjae decided he loved sweet Kyuhyun almost as much as he loved rough Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun was cuddly. Hyukjae loved how he tangled their legs after having and how their bodies meld against each other. But what Hyukjae liked the most was the way Kyuhyun hummed a song for him to sleep as he caressed his back.

 

It wasn't only after having . Kyuhyun would stay in bed with him just doing nothing more than watching tv, checking their e mails or even just talking about how the day went. 

 

Kyuhyun was playful. He laughed loudly when he splashed water all over Hyukjae while watering the garden. Hyukjae gasped surprised but got over it after just a second. It didn't take long for the war to start and Hyukjae laughed. It was perfect, the way Hyukjae laughed along Kyuhyuns laugh when being together. 

 

It wasn't only what they were doing. It was all about Kyuhyun yelling jokes at him while soaking him completely and the way he hugged him from behind to prevent Hyukjae from running away, laughing and falling together to the mud, making a mess out of their outfits.

 

Kyuhyun was caring. He tried his best to cook some porridge for Hyukjae to eat when the smaller was sick after playing under the rain with him. It didn't taste bad, but it was partially because he couldn't taste at all.

 

Hyukjae would be always spoiled. Kyuhyun would ask him how he felt every second he had the chance and he would be religious with the medication he had to take. There was always a warm blanket over him and Kyuhyun's  firm body to grip on. Even if it meant Kyuhyun would get sick as well

 

Kyuhyun was clumsy. Hyukjae would laugh at him whenever he would lose a pen that he was actually holding for the entire hour. He panicked when Kyuhyun tripped over or fell down the bed trying to reach the remote to change the channel.

 

More than once, Hyukjae woke up abruptly after Kyuhyun suddenly stood up from the bed and ran out wearing only boxers towards his car because he had forgotten Hyukjae's gift in there and the flowers were dying already while the chocolates melted.

 

Kyuhyun was a dork. Hyukjae laughed loudly every time Kyuhyun tried to dance, claiming he was the 'machine dance' and the party's soul. Hyukjae would never believe Kyuhyun was sober all those times he sang beautifully in the karaoke but changed the lyrics ridiculously.

 

Hyukjae was both horrified and laughing when Kyuhyun broke his thumb trying to break dance after their friends dared him to. They drank a whole bottle of wine each and those vodka shots didn't help them so they realized about the swollen, purple finger the day after.

 

Kyuhyun was strong. The doctors kept Kyuhyun in the hospital. They didn't expect the diagnosis of cancer when they went to get Kyuhyuns finger fixed. They slept hugging each other tightly the first night after the news and didn't let go of each other after months later.

 

Hyukjae shaved Kyuhyun's head when his hair was falling because of the chemio. Kyuhyun shaved Hyukjae's head later and they took a picture together of them being bald. They told their friends shaving was the new trend, even when they all knew the real reason and everyone shaved the next day.

 

Kyuhyun was a tornado. The chemio wasn't working as expected. It made Kyuhyun's body weaker after every session. Hyukjae realized Kyuhyun started feeling useless when the taller was in the kitchen, drinking water. The glass fell down because Kyuhyun couldn't hold it anymore.

 

Hyukjae watched the scene from the door. Kyuhyun grabbed everything he could and threw it to the ground. He was screaming in frustration, using all his force, as if those plates were the cancer that was eating him alive. He was panting harshly when he realized Hyukjae was there. Hyukjae stepped closer, grabbed two cups and gave one to Kyuhyun before throwing the one he had against the wall, screaming in desperation. They didn't stop until there was nothing more in the kitchen to break.

 

Kyuhyun was fragile. Hyukjae had to prevent his tears from falling as he saw how skinny Kyuhyun was, even more than himself. He could only see the way Kyuhyun kept on trying to stay alive on his own. His smile looked tired but still bright.

 

There were nights, when Kyuhyun broke down and cried desperately, holding onto Hyukjae as if he would die if he didn't. They would hug tightly. Kyuhyun slept mumbling apologies to Hyukjae and Hyukjae thanked him every second for being the love of his life and for staying alive for him. It was then, that Hyukjae became Kyuhyun's  strength.

 

Kyuhyun was lively. He organized a big party for the entire hospital's staff when they got the news that the cancer had gone into remission after two years of treatment. He laughed loudly and the first thing he did after the doctors ended their sentences was saying ' you, cancer,' and hug Hyukjae as tight as he could, kissing his lips deeply, exclaiming how much he loved him.

 

He gained weight and his hair grew again. He bragged about how handsome he was. Hyukjae liked to see the color coming back to Kyuhyuns skin. The roughness came back and Kyuhyun made sure that from then on, the neighbors knew when they were having from making Hyukjae moan so loud.

 

Kyuhyun was adorable. Especially when babies ignored his gestures or his singing. He would whine to Hyukjae and unconsciously pout. It was so cute that Hyukjae had no option but to kiss the pout away, listening how Kyuhyun complained about him loving babies but not being loved back.

 

Later, Kyuhyun would also act cute for puppies and he would laugh adorably, exclaiming how puppies did return his love and that he wanted twenty of them. At the end of the day, Hyukjae would drag Kyuhyun away because his suit was already dirty from playing to much. Still, he loved seeing Kyuhyun pouting and whining childishly to him.

 

Kyuhyun was a ert. Hyukjae blushed embarrassed when Kyuhyun suddenly d his cheeks or whisper dirty things into his ear. He didn't like turning to look at him because he was sure he would fall into his trap and they would end up doing inappropriate things in a semi public place.

 

It was different at home, because Hyukjae could actually follow the flow and he wasn't surprised whenever Kyuhyun held him from behind while he was doing the dishes or cleaning his face. But he never rejected it. Hyukjae loved it when Kyuhyun made him feel desired.

 

Kyuhyun was a miracle. The cancer came back, stronger than before. The chemio wasn't working anymore and radiotherapy was too slow. The cancer was advancing quickly. Faster than the treatment. One year, four risky surgeries and there was no hope anymore.

 

They were together, holding hands as if was the last minute they would be together when they received the news of a donor. Minutes before the surgery they kissed, as if it was the last one. Twenty hours later, the doctors said it was successful. And it took them another year for the doctors to inform them that the cancer was gone. Forever.

 

Kyuhyun was a champion. He was someone that won against cancer, that won Hyukjaes heart, that won the right to be happy. Hyukjae liked to think Kyuhyuns scars from the surgeries were the trophy. And Kyuhyun wore them proudly.

 

They got new jobs and visited their beloved ones. They went on vacation, presuming their trophies. Kyuhyun didn't  let go of Hyukjae and thanked him every night for being his pillar. Hyukjae would also thank him for being Kyuhyun, the man he loved a little more every second.

 

Kyuhyun was Hyukjae's entire world. Hyukjae could truly not even start to imagine his life without the taller. He couldn't picture himself alone, not when Kyuhyun's eyes became his all and his smile his own happiness. He used to close his eyes and imagine the love of his life through the years. He would always smile no matter what.

 

Hyukjae liked waking up knowing he was happy. He loved seeing Kyuhyun and realizing there were still some butterflies in his stomach that went crazy because of the other. He enjoyed the feeling of being alive, just because Kyuhyun was by his side.

 

Kyuhyun was perfect.

 

No...

 

Kyuhyun is perfect.

 

And Hyukjae loves him with his entire self.

 




A/N: I tried posting this at least five times, I swear. 

I actually really liked writing this, but I'm not sure of it came out as I wanted it to... I pictured it really emotional...