Lay (Part 2)

Histories (EDIT IN PROCESS)

'Sorry, I think you're sitting in my seat'

Lay's voice was muffled from the mask he was wearing. His manager had told him to keep his identity a secret. He was moving to Korea for a new start and no one was to know where he had disappeared to. 

'Oh really?'

Lay stood in the gangway of the plane as the girl checked her plane ticket.

'Ah, seems like I am. Sorry about that, silly me'

'It's okay'

The girl stood up and moved to the seat in front. Lay took his seat and took out his headphones, eventually falling asleep. There was barely anyone else on the plane as Lay had managed to get an early board ticket so it was easy to relax. However, as more and more people filed onto the aircraft and he was woken up by the jostles of peoples bags and elbows as they walked past him. He woke up to be startled by a boy sitting next to him at the window seat. 

How the hell did he manage to get there?!

The boy tried to stuff his rucksack under the chair in front of him but failed miserably.

'Here, I'll put it in the compartment above for you' Lay offered.

'Don't worry about it, I've got it'

The boy stood up and reached up, neatly slotting his bag in an empty space in the overhead storage. 

Woah, he's tall...

'I'm Kevin Li by the way' he said, once he had sat back down.

'Yixing- I mean, Lay. I'm Lay'

Kris raised his eyebrows but lowered his voice. 

'Are you the Yixing on the television?'

'Are you the Kevin in the magazines?' Lay retaliated

Kris narrowed his eyes. 

'Don't tell anyone you've seen me... I'm... I'm running away'

Lay took a deep breath. 

'Ditto'

Kris turned and looked at him. 

'No way! Why are you running-'

Lay clamped his hand over Kris' mouth and hissed. 

'Shhhh! Keep it down! No one can know I'm here, okay?!'

Kris gave the okay sign with his fingers and mimed zipping his lips shut. Lay released his hand. He knew Kris was safe.

 

***

 

'Since neither of us know anyone here, let's exchange numbers'

Lay and Kris typed their mobile phone numbers into each other's phones. Lay noticed a very good-looking boy waving at them holding a placard.

HERE FOR KRIS WU FAN

MY NAME IS LUHAN ^o^

COME OVER, DON'T BE SHY

and don't try and run, I know what you look like

'It seems like you do know someone here...' said Lay

Kris shook his head.

'It's the first time I've seen him... Come on, lets see who he is'

The pair walked over towards the boy who was grinning madly. He put down the placard and rushed towards them. 

'You must be Kris! I've seen a photo of you. You must be Kris!'

Kris nodded.

'Call me Luhan... And you are?'

'I'm Lay, nice to meet you'

'Is he coming with us to Mr Park?'

Kris shook his head.

'No, he's just a good friend of mine'

Luhan nodded and then picked up his placard again. 

'Anyway Kris, we've got to go. The cab is waiting for us'

Luhan went ahead and Kris turned to Lay before he left too.

'Let's hang out next weekend. I'll text you details and things when I find out how Seoul works, okay?'

'Yeah, I'd like that'

Lay watched as Kris walked away with his bags. 

All my friends walk away from me. Even if they don't mean to, that's what they end up doing. 

 


Short but necessary. (sorry about the super shortness of this...)

Okay, I lied. It won't be in 2 parts. It'll be in either 3 or 4 (maybe even 5... Damn, I should just have written an entire new story just for Lay)... I knew Lay's story would be long but I didn't expect it to be thiiiiiis long... T_T

YIXING WHY?!

This chapter was a bit of a filler one to meet Kris and Luhan who are obviously the people who eventually get Lay to move in ^^ 

Did you like happy and cheerful Luhan? I can imagine him being like that ^^