14

The Puppeteer

 

It was quiet at our apartment after the dental appointment. After I managed to regain control of my body I rolled out of our bed and moved into the guest room. Yongguk was not to be trusted. With that knowledge I knew it would be a bad idea to sleep next to him. He could do anything to me in my sleep.

I slept in late so I didn’t have to see him on the mornings he was home, ignored his calls on days that he wasn’t, and sat on the couch pretending he wasn’t there when he came home. He had tricked me into thinking I could trust him but he was a traitor. He wanted the government to hurt me. I didn’t want that. I had to stop him.

“I brought you ice cream Channie~” Yongguk wouldn’t leave me alone. He was determined to get me to talk to him. He sat down on the couch next to me and handed me a spoon. He opened the tub of ice cream and smiled. I knew something was weird because I wasn’t allowed to eat ice cream. Yongguk said the sugar would make me hallucinate. “Chocolate~”

I shrugged my shoulders, debating whether or not I should eat the ice cream. I really wanted it, but at the same time there was a chance it was poisoned. Yongguk could have put anything in it. I debated for a couple of seconds before digging into the ice cream and taking a small bite. Ice cream was my favourite. I ate the ice cream slowly, keeping my gaze down so I wouldn’t have to look at my traitor boyfriend.

“Channie… please talk to me?” He grabbed on to my arm and shook it. “Please?” His voice cracked – he would never admit to it – and I felt my heart fracture a little. I didn’t want him to be hurt, but I also didn’t want him to report on me to the government. I didn’t know what to do. “I’m sorry for whatever it was that I did wrong.”

“Why are you letting the government track me?” I mumbled as I pulled his hand off of me. He knew what he did wrong. It pissed me off that he wanted me to explain. “You made them put a tracker in my mouth.”

He sighed softly into my hair and slid his arm around my waist. I wanted to push him away but I decided to ignore his presence and go back to eating my ice cream. It didn’t taste poisoned. “Is that why you’ve been upset since the dentist?”

“You tricked me.” I put the ice cream down on the table, still refusing to look at him. “You said they were going to clean my teeth…” I wondered how long Yongguk had been working against me. I didn’t think he had always been the government. “But they put a tracker in my mouth… I tried to get it out… but it just made me bleed…”

“There’s no tracker Chan-ah. I promise you.” He kissed the side of my head and tightened his grip on my waist again. I knew he was lying but I didn’t bother to push him away. There was a tracker in my mouth and he had told them to put it there. “They just cleaned your teeth.” For a few seconds I humoured the idea that he didn’t know the government was tracking me, but there was no way. That must have been what he was nervous about. He knew I would figure out what he had done to me. He got upset when we fought, even though he brought it upon himself.

His fingers brushed through my hair as he pushed me over on to my side. “What are you doing Yongguk?” He didn’t get to push me around like a rag doll. He knew I hated that. I could make my own decisions. My body my choice. I slapped at his hands but didn’t bother to sit back up. Lying down was nice.

“You’re panicking about nothing Chan. You’ll feel better after you take a nap.” He put a blanket over my shoulders and kissed the side of my head again. He was telling me what to do again. I hated it. He always tried to tell me what to do. That’s what the government did. Yongguk was the government.

 

Apparently I did what Yongguk told me to do – only because I must have been exhausted of course – because the next thing I knew it was dark outside and I was clutching a stuffed dog to my chest. Yongguk always gave me a stuffed animal when we had disagreements. I liked them. I cuddled with them when he couldn’t be home. It made me feel like he was there with me.

I tightened my grip on it, burying my face in the tan fluff. He always gave me really soft stuffed animals. “You’re awake Channie?” He came over to me and ran his fingers through my hair. I whined and hid my face even deeper into the stuffed dog. “Don’t be mad at me Baby?”

I was pulled up against Yongguk’s chest and I felt his lips against my jawline. “I’m sleeping still…” I mumbled, blowing my cover completely. He chuckled slightly and on my jaw. “No…”

“I love you Himchannie~” He nibbled gently as his hands slid up the back of my shirt. “Do you want me to show you how much?” I shook my head, but didn’t fight him when he pulled my shirt up over my head and put it and the stuffed on the floor. I was pushed onto my back and my legs were pulled out flat. “You don’t want me to show you?”

“No…” I pouted, not struggling against him at all. I did want it but I couldn’t let the government know that. Even if the government have given me a cute stuffed dog. “Don’t want…”

“If you’re sure…” He untied my sweatpants and eased them down my hips. His nails dug into my thighs and he scratched down them. My mother use to insult me for being bottom heavy but Yongguk always told me that my thighs were ‘a glorious white expanse of perfection.’ He liked to kiss and bite them. I let him mark them as much as he wanted as long as he complimented them as well.  “I suppose I’ll just have to stop if that’s really what you want…”

My sweatpants and boxers were pulled from my body and thrown off somewhere into our living room. “I want that…” I mumbled, sounding much less sure than I had the first time I’d said it. I was a terrible liar.

“You really don’t?” He pulled my legs apart to make sure he could fit between them. “I’ll have to stop. It’s such a shame when you’re all this way.” His hand slid between my legs and one of his fingers rubbed over my entrance.

I bit my lip so I wouldn’t tell him how much I wanted it. “Don’t. Stop.”

_____

Yay! Third update day! I accidentally wrote 35 chapters + however many more I still need to write so since I don't want to be updating for eternity here is this!
Himchan is upset with his boyfriend because of the dentist appointment going so terribly. Uhm yeah I don't have anything to say. I think I have to go get ready for Chuseok things.
leave me nice comments~?