How You Met Him - Part 4

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Yoo Min's POV

 

I called Hae Lee eonnie so we can both tour the whole university, but she said, she has to meet up with someone. When I called Chan Ra eonnie and Yun Chae eonnie, they both said that they are busy now. Aigoo…

 

"Min Yu, Min Lee…" I called the twins.

 

"Wae?" they both looked at me.

 

"Let's tour around the school." I said.

 

"Mianhae, I can't now. I have to finish reading this novel." Min Lee said while showing me the book that she is reading.

 

"Na do, I can't. I'm so lazy to go out now." Min Yu said then she put her head on the table.

 

"Aigoo.. Arasso.." I said then I stand up.

 

"Eodi gani?" Min Yu asked.

 

"Hmmm… Wash room." I answered shortly.

 

"Arasso, come back quickly." Min Lee said and I just nod.

 

Actually, I'm not really going to the wash room. I'll tour myself around the school. Keke~

 

Waaa.. This university is really big. I can't help but to be amazed. There are  two canteens here and I-can't-count-buildings.

 

When I was walking down the hallway, I saw a guy leaping towards my direction. I can't help it, he's like a teddy bear, so cute! I want him to be my friend! ^^ He's like a child leaping and hopping. Keke~ When he's closer, I smiled at him, but I think he didn't notice me because he just leaped past me. I'm a bit disappointed so I decided to continue walking. Then someone shouted at my back.

 

"Noona!" someone shouted. I turn around to see who shouted, and there he is, looking at me. Then he smile and approach me.

"Annyeong!" he greeted me smiling. " You are new here, aren't you?"

 

"Nae." I answered smiling.

 

"Oh! I knew it! You're one of the six girls who transferred here!" he exclaimed.

 

"How'd you know that?" I asked curiously.

 

"Nothing. Keke~ By the way, I'm No Minwoo. And you are?" he introduce his self and offered his hand.

 

"I'm Park Yoo Min. Nice to meet you Minwoo." I smiled at him and shake his hand.

 

"You wanna tour around?" he asked.

 

"Actually, I'm touring myself around." I said with a slight laugh.

 

"Jinjja? Noona! Don't worry, I'll be your tour guide now!" he said while placing his right hand on his chest. He's funny.

 

"Jinjja? That's great!" I said laughing.

 

"Ka ja." *smile*

 

We started the tour around the Shin Hwua main building. I saw the different faculty offices and the president's office. The building is really big. After the tour, we went  to the gym.

 

"Waaa.. This school is really big." I said with amazement.

 

"Nae." he agreed.

 

I sat on the bench in front of the gym.

 

"We can't go inside the gym now because some students are using it for a practicum." he said while looking at the gym's door.

 

"Oh, it's fine. I'm a bit tired now too." I said smiling.

 

"Do you want me to get some drinks?"

 

"Is it okay?"

 

"Nae, wait for me here noona." he said smiling and then he left.

 

After 5 minutes…

 

"Here you go."

 

"Goma- wo?" I said to the guy who gave me the juice. He's not Minwoo. He's taller than Minwoo I think and even cuter. I feel like my cheeks blushed.

 

"Ah, nugusseyo?" I asked.

 

"I'm Jo Young Min. Ahm.. Can I sit beside you?"

 

"Oh, nae." I move aside so he can sit. "Thanks for this." I said smiling and showing the juice.

 

"No problem." he said smiling too.

 

"Noona!" Oh! There's Minwoo. He came to us running. "Oh, you have met hyung?" he asked while looking at us.

 

"Oh, he's your brother?" I asked looking at Young Min.

 

"Ani.. He's my friend. And yah! Minwoo-chi! Don't call me hyung!" Young Min said and he knock Minwoo's head lightly.

 

"Wae? You're 3 months older than me!" he said while rubbing his head. "By the way, I have to go now noona. Hyung will take care of you. My other hyung is just calling me." Minwoo said to me.

 

"Oh, arasso. Take care." I said.

 

"Nae. Bye eonnie.. Bye hyung!" then he started running.

 

"We'll be going at Jeong Min hyung's house tonight!" Young Min shouted.

 

"Nae! Ara!" Minwoo shouted back.

 

Me and Young Min were left in front of the gym.

 

"What year are you in?" he started.

 

"I'm a sophomore student. 2-A." I answered.

 

"Jinjja? Then you're my classmate!" he said in shock.

 

"Classmates? But I haven't seen you in class." I asked him in confusion.

 

"Me, my brother and Minwoo are excused this morning." he said smiling.

 

"Minwoo is also our classmate?"

 

"Nae." he answered shortly.

 

"Oh… I see…" I said nodding.

 

"By the way, you haven't introduce yourself to me."

 

"Oh, mianhae. I'm Park Yoo Min." I said.

 

"Nice to meet you. Hehe.. Our names sounds alike. Young Min and Yoo Min." he said with a laugh. Well he's right. And I really laugh on what he said. I do enjoy his company. He's a nice guy. :)