How You Met Him - Part 1

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

 

CHAN RA'S POV

 

I called Yoo Min because I'm so bored here at our house. It's 11 am and I have nothing to do.

 

"Yeobeosseyo?" Yoo Min answered.

 

"Yah, Yoo Min-ah, let's go to the mall." I said.

 

"Oh, Chan Ra eonnie! Were already here in the mall, Hae Lee eonnie was about to call you."

 

"Mwo?! Wait for me!" I said and I hung up the phone and hurriedly change my clothes and go to the mall.

 

When I'm on my way to the mall, Yoo Min texted me saying that they are in the food court.

After 15 minutes I reached the mall entrance but someone bumped me and it causes me to fell down! It's so embarrassing! Everyone is looking at me!

 

"Aww…" I moaned while rubbing my back. Yah! It hurts, but the guy (Yeah! It's a guy!) didn't bother to help me stand up or even say sorry! He just look at me and continue to walk.

 

"Yah! Sorry! You bumped me!" I shouted to the guy but he didn't even look back! What a rude guy! >:(

 

~~~~~~~~

"Omo! Wae your face like that?" Hae Lee eonnie asked me when I reached the food court.

 

"Something happened eonnie?" Min Yu asked.

 

"Yah!" I smashed my hand on the table which caused the shock on my friend's faces. Yun Chae come closer to me and pat my back.

 

"Calm down Chan Ra-yah… What really happened with you?" Yun Chae asked me.

 

"Tsss.. When I'm the mall entrance someone bumped me." I answered with a husky voice.

 

"That's all?" Min Lee said.

 

"Aniya! The guy didn't even help me to stand up or even said Sorry! He just look at me and continue to walk! It's so embarrassing!" I said with teary eyes.

 

"Aigoo… calm down eonnie." Yoo Min said with a concern voice.

 

"He's the rudest guy ever!" I said almost crying.

 

"Aigoo.. Calm down now." Hae Lee eonnie said. "Let's just go and get some drinks to calm you down."

 

"Arasso eonnie." I said sniffing.

 

~~~~~~~

"Aaaaaaahhhh! Feels great!" Yoo Min exclaimed after having a sip with her Hawaiian Galore.

 

"Eonnie, gwenchanayo?" Min Lee asked me.

 

"Nae, gwenchana." I answered and smile.

 

"Ahm… after this can we go to Teddy Shop?" Yoo Min asked us.

 

"Teddy Shop? Wae?" Yun Chae asked her.

 

"Well… I'm collecting teddy bears now." Yoo Min answered smiling.

 

Aigoo.. She's really cute. Yoo Min is the youngest among us that's why she the group's baby.

 

"Jinjja?" I said mezmerized.

 

"Nae." She said nodding and takes a sip again.

 

"Arasso.. Let's go there." Hae Lee said.

 

"Gomawo!" Yoo Min said happily.

 

We finished our drinks and straightly go to Teddy Shop. When we get there Yoo Min hurriedly run to the teddy bears.

 

"Waah! Kyeopta!" she exclaimed happily.

 

The shop is cute and the teddy bears too. Since we are here, I decided to buy one too. I look around and see a very cute teddy bear. It has a pink ribbon on its neck and it is holding a  heart with the words I LOVE YOU. When I was about to pick it, someone grab it too. I looked at the person and I was shocked!

 

"Yah! You're the one who bumped me! Why are you here?!" I said angrily, but he just looked at my hand that is holding the teddy bear.

 

"Yah! I saw this first!" I said not taking away my hand. When I pull it, he pulled it too.

 

We've been fighting for the teddy bear when the sales lady approach us.

 

"Is there anything wrong ma'am, sir?" she said looking at the two of us.

 

We both look at the sales lady and then at the teddy bear.

 

"Oh," she said "Ma'am, we're sorry, but that teddy bear was already bought by him."

 

"Mwo?!" I exclaimed.

 

"He paid it a while ago. So just please give it to him." the sales lady explained so I take off my hand from the bear.

 

I look at the guy and he puts his tongue out! (:P) Arggh! I walked out the shop angrily. Yun Chae and Min Yu saw me and they followed me.