Leaders' Day

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

 

 

 

Dong Hyun's POV

 

We arrived at Seoul Orphanage at 8:55 a.m. The caregivers are waiting for us at the garden with the children we will be taking care of.

 

 

"Okay children, these guys here will be your appa and eomma for this day. They will take good care of you, so be nice to them, alright?" Ms. Im told the kids.

 

"Nae Miss Im.", the children answered in chorus.

 

 

Seung Jo is the kid assigned to us. He's 4 years old and he's a bit of a chubby kid with dark brown eyes. Hae Lee quickly pinched his cheeks and giggles.

 

"Kyaaaaaa… You're so cute!" Hae Lee said rather than introducing herself.

 

"Gomawo noona." Seung Jo said and he smiled.

 

"By the way, we will be your appa and eomma for this day, so call us appa and eomma, nae?" I said.

 

"Jinjjayo?" he said with an excited tone, and we nod. "Yay!" he exclaimed and then he hugged us.

 

"Aigoo.. You're really cute!" Hae Lee pinched his cheeks again.

 

"Eomma, my cheeks will turn red if you continue pinching them." he said. I laughed.

 

"Kurae, stop pinching him." I said with a laugh.

 

"Eh? Mianhae baby, eomma just really like you." Hae Lee kissed his cheeks.

 

"Eomma, you should kiss appa too. He might get jealous with me." Seung Jo said giggly. We were shocked with what he said. He's too young to know about those things.

 

"Haha, your appa won't get jealous, he already know I love you more." Hae Lee said laughing.

 

"Yah! I'm jealous. You should love me more, I'm your husband." I joked.

 

"Your face!" and she poke my forehead.

 

"So, do you want to eat baby?" Hae Lee asked.

 

"Nae. My tummy is already rumbling." he answered while rubbing his tummy.

 

"Haha! Arasso, let's go and grab something to eat." I stood up and hold Seung Jo's right hand while Hae Lee holds his left hand.

 

 

We went to the canteen and get some foods. Hae Lee is helping Seung Jo. She looks like his real mother. Haha! I just keep on looking at them while eating my food.

 

 

"Yah.. What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?" she asked.

 

"Eomma, Appa thinks your beautiful that's why he keeps on staring at you." Seung Jo said giggly.

 

"Haha! Where did you get that?" I asked.

 

"No where, I just thought about that." he answered and takes a bite with his sandwich.

 

"Aigoo.. Jinjja this kid." I messed his hair.

 

"But admit it appa. Eomma is really pretty, isn't she?" aigoo.. This kid is really something. Haha!

 

"Baby, I already know that I'm pretty." Hae Lee said with a slight laugh.

 

"Ehhhh… But I want to hear it from appa." he said stomping his feet.

 

"Haha! Arasso. Eomma is pretty." I said with a smile. I looked at Hae Lee. Is only me or her face really turned red?

 

"How about you eomma, appa is really handsome, right?" he asked Hae Lee.

 

"Uhh… Let me think about that baby." she said acting like she's thinking.

 

"So? Handsome, right?" he keeps on repeating the question.

 

"Arasso, arasso.. Appa is handsome." Hae Lee answered then she mess Seung Jo's hair.

 

"I knew it!" Seung Jo exclaimed with a wide smile on his face.

 

"Knew what?" we both asked.

 

"That you like each other." he answered directly.

 

"WHAT?" we both say.

 

"See…" he said with a laugh.

 

"Hey, are you really a four-year-old kid? Or you're just pretending?" I asked as I hold his shoulder.

 

"Haha! Don't worry appa, I think you and eomma are compatible with each other." he said and he run to the play ground.

 

We're left frozen at the canteen. Where did that kid learn those things? Is he really only 4years old? He sounds like an old man.

 

 

"I… I think I should follow Seung Jo." Hae Lee said and she stood up and follow Seung Jo at the play ground. After I finished my food, I followed them.

 

 

I saw them playing with the soccer ball.

 

 

End of Dong Hyun's POV

 

Hae Lee's POV

 

This kid put us in shock. Where did he get those words? Aigoo… after he run to the playground, I quickly follow him and left Dong Hyun eating at the canteen. I saw Seung Jo playing a soccer ball.

 

 

"Baby!" I called him.

 

"Eomma…" he said with a meaningful smile.

 

"Hey, what's with that smile?" I asked.

 

"Nothing." he answered and he laughed.

 

"Hey… don't say that again. Okay?" I said seriously.

 

"What eomma?" he asked confused.

 

"The like thingy." I answered.

 

"Waeyo eomma? I really think you both like each other and you two looks good together." he said.

 

"Baby, where did you learn those things?" I asked.

 

"Hmm.. No where eomma, I'm just saying what I think. Arasso, if you don’t want me to say that again, I won't. But, I really like the two of you." he said with a wide smile.

 

"Aww.. I really like you too baby." I said and hug him tight.

 

"Let's play soccer eomma." he said and we started playing.

 

While playing, Dong Hyun came and joined us. After an hour, we took a rest. We changed Seung Jo's clothes and he fell asleep.

 

"Aigoo.. This kid is really naughty." Dong Hyun said and he ruffles Seung Jo's hair.

 

"I agree. I never thought that kids this time knows about those things he said earlier." I said.

 

"Na do." he said smiling. "But, actually… he's right."

 

"Right?" I asked confused.

 

"Nothing." he said and he slightly laugh.

 

What is he talking about?

 

 

End of Hae Lee's POV

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[a/n]: Guys, please don't forget to post a comment.. ^^v

Thanks! <3

 

Kheijin018