Awake

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Hae Lee's POV

 

I know that someone had noticed my reaction while I was saying the news about Yoo Min, it's just that, Yoo Min is not really fine.

 

*Flashback*

 

Me, Yun Chae, and Chan Ra went outside to talk to the doctor about Yoo Min's condition.

 

"She's not really in good terms now. I know that being her friends, you know something about her condition, am I right?" the doctor asked us.

 

"Nae, sonsaengnim." I answered.

 

"Did she undergo an operation before?" he asked again and we just nod for response. "Are you aware that her sickness might come back again?" He asked us in a really serious tone. We looked at him in shock.

 

"What do you mean sonsaengnim?" Yun Chae asked in shock.

 

"It is really possible that her sickness, even if she undergo an operation, might come back. The thing she experienced now might be one of the symptoms that her sickness is back." the doctor explained.

 

"So-sonsaengnin… don't tell us that… she's… We-we thought that her headaches are only because of the side effects of her operation." Chan Ra barely complete her sentence.

 

"We can't be sure, we have to admit her in the hospital for examinations."

 

"But, we can't… I mean, not now." I said.

 

"We have to run some examination to check her real condition."

 

"Can we do the examination this weekend?" Yun Chae asked.

 

"We can, but we have to do the examination as soon as possible."

 

"We will admit her this weekend. Just, not now. We can't do it." I said.

 

"Okay, does the guys know about this?" the doctor asked.

 

"No sonsaengnim, and please don't tell anyone about this. We promised Yoo Min." I pleaded.

 

"Alright." he said while nodding his head.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

It's 5pm now and we're still here in the school's clinic. Yoo Min's still sleeping.

 

"I think we should bring her to the hospital now." Hyun Seong suggested.

 

"No." Chan Ra exclaimed. "I mean, no, we don't have to. She'll be fine." she said in normal tone.

 

"What? Can't you see she's not fine?!" Hyun Seong said in concern.

 

"I said she'll be fine! The doctor said  she'll be fine." Chan Ra said with mad tone.

 

"No she's not fine!" Hyun Seong stand up. He seems to be mad now too. Yun Chae is teary eyed while the Song twins are bow headed. Kwang Min sat beside Min Lee while Minwoo approach Hyun Seong telling him to calm down. Young Min stood silently near the door.

 

"Sshhh! You two. Calm down." Dong Hyun interrupted the two. Chan Ra stand up and went outside and the twins followed her. Aigoo.. This is too hard. I approach Dong Hyun.

 

"Dong Hyun, you and the boys can go home now. We'll be the one looking after Yoo Min."  I said to Dong Hyun.

 

"No, we'll wait for her to wake up." he insisted.

 

"But…" then we heard Yoo Min groan. We all stood beside the patient's bed.

 

"Yoongie…" Yun Chae said in soft voice. Yoo Min opened her eyes and hold her head. "Oh God! Good thing you're awake now!" Yun Chae hugged her.

 

"Eonnie… what happened?" she asked.

 

"You… you passed down at the comfort room. You don't remember it?" Young Min said in soft voice. Yun Chae let go of her hug.

 

"Oh… I remember now." she close her eyes again and then open it. "Where am I?" she asked looking around unease. "I'm not in the hospital, aren't I?"

 

"No.. No sweetie, you're here at the school's clinic." I answered.

 

"Oh, good. How long am I sleeping?" she close her eyes again.

 

"About 4 hours." Kwang Min answered.

 

"Omo! That long?!" she asked in shock. "What time is it?" she sat up.

 

"5:10 pm." Kwang Min again.

 

"Omo! I missed the lessons." she said disappointed.

 

"We too noona. Don't worry, the teachers now about what happened to you." Minwoo said. Yoo Min's face turned really shocked then she looked at me and I just shook my head.

 

"Oh… good.. Good.." she said nodding her head. "I think we should go home now. It's really late."

 

"But are you really fine now?" Young Min asked in worried tone.

 

"Nae.. Gwencahana.." she answered smiling.

 

We called Chan Ra and the twins and told them that Yoo Min is awake now and they came rushing. After we make sure that she's fine, we all went home.

 

On the way home…

 

"We will be admitting you to the hospital this weekend to check your real condition." I said to Yoo Min who's looking outside the window.

 

"Nae eonnie, I already know that it'll happen." she answered still looking outside.

 

"Are you alright?" Min Lee asked.

 

"Nae Minnie." she looked at Min Lee and smile. "But, please don't tell the Boyfriend whatever happens in the hospital or whatever the result may be." she said looking at us.

 

"Nae… we promise Yoongie." I promised. She just smile and look outside again.

 

End of Hae Lee's POV

 

Yoo Min's POV

 

This is the part I hated the most. Being admitted to the hospital again, but I know I have to do it. I should live longer; for my family, best friends and for my newly made friends. Whatever the result may be after I was admitted, I should accept it, everybody should. Sigh.

 

End of Yoo Min's POV