What do you think?

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Dong Hyun's POV

 

The school hours ended so fast, I didn't even notice that it was time for dismissals. Aigoo..

 

"You wanna come to our club meeting?" I asked Hae Lee. I'm in their room waiting for her.

 

"Uhm.. Maybe next time. Me and my friends will be doing something tonight." she answered as she pack her bag. "All done! Ka ja." I walked her at the parking lot, she said her driver is waiting there.

 

"Annyeong! See you tomorrow Dong Hyun-ah.." Hae Lee said waving her hands.

 

"Nae.. See you tomorrow." I waved my hands too.

 

Okay, gotta go to the gym now. On my way, Jeong Min catch up with me and put his arm around my shoulder.

 

"Hyung, we'll be staying at your house this night." he said. And before I can say anything, he run ahead of me. Aigoo.. I thought we'll be staying at HIS house tonight?

 

After the club meeting, we directly go at my house.

 

"I thought we'll be staying at your house Jeong Min?" I asked him as I put my bag on the couch.

 

"Change of plans hyung." he said then he laugh.

 

Hyun Seong and Jeong Min sat on the couch while Kwang Min and Minwoo sat on the floor. Young Min also sat on the floor but his back is leaning at the couch.

 

"So what's with the sudden change of plans?" I asked the boys.

 

"Hyung, what can you say about the new transferees?" Minwoo asked me.

 

"Hmm.. For me they are all nice." I answered.

 

"And cute too." Jeong Min added.

 

"Nae.." the twins agreed.

 

"Nae, your right. But who do you think is the cutest among them?" Minwoo asked again.

 

"For me it's Min Lee." Kwang Min answered.

 

"Yun Chae." Jeong Min answered.

 

"For me all of them." I answered.

 

"Aigoo Hyung.. What I asked was the cutest. We already know they are all cute." Minwoo said with sarcasm.

 

"Aigoo.. But for you who is the cutest?" I asked in return. Then he smiled meaningly.

 

"Yoo Min noona-" Young Min cut him off.

 

"You like her?" Young Min suddenly asked.

 

"Yah, hyung, Dong Hyun hyung didn't ask me whom I like .. And let me finish. Yoo Min noona and Min Yu are the cutest for me." he said. I laughed at them.

 

"Wae are you laughing hyung?" Minwoo asked me.

 

"You two are funny." I said holding the laughter.

 

"Aigoo.. But Chan Ra eonnie, is it only me who noticed that she seems to be annoyed with Hyun Seong hyung?" Minwoo said. Aigoo.. Minwoo is the one who talk too much.

 

"Oh yeah, I noticed it too."Kwang Min agreed. "Why do you think hyung?"

 

"Actually, I don't know why but her face seems to be familiar. I just can't remember where I've seen her." Hyun Seong answered.

 

"Oh…" Minwoo nods. "Okay, next question." Minwoo said hyperly.

 

"Aigoo.. Wae you so hyper Minwoo?" Jeong Min asked.

 

"Molla.. But I do like it.." Minwoo answered laughing. "Okay, here's the question. Who do you like in Girlfriend?"

 

"Mwo? What question is that?" Kwang Min asked.

 

"Nothing. Just an ordinary question." Minwoo answered.

 

"Answer your question Wonnie." Hyun Seong said.

 

"Well… I like Yoo Min noona-" Young Min cuts him off again.

 

"I knew it! You like Yoo Min!" he burst out.

 

"Aigoo! Hyung! Just.. Just let me finish first okay?" Minwoo said. "I like Yoo Min noona as my NOONA and I do like Min Yu 'coz she's cute also." he said then he looked at Young Min. "Happy now hyung?"

 

"You really like cute girls, aren't you Wonnie?" Hyun Seong said and Minwoo smiled.

 

"Yah, hyung, why are you over reacting when it comes to Yoo Min?" Kwang Min asked.

 

"You like her hyung?" Minwoo asked.

 

"Hmm.. Ani.. There's only one girl whom I like, and I know that you all know who I am talking about." he answered.

 

"Ji Eun-ah." we all said.

 

"Kure!" he said smiling.

 

"By the way, when will she come back? It's been a year since she went to US." I asked.

 

"I have no idea." Young Min answered.

 

"Aigoo.. Gukjumma hyung, she'll tell you when she'll come back." Kwang Min said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[a/n]:

 

Sorry guys if this Chapter is a bit of boring, as well as the two next chapters...
Jinjja mianhamnida... *bows*

 

Kheijin018