Worried and Concern

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Minwoo's POV

 

After calling Jeong Min hyung and Yun Chae noona about what happened to Yoo Min noona, they came rushing in to the clinic.

 

Omo! Yoo Min noona.. Wake up.. Jebal..

 

 It's been two hours since she passed down in the girl's comfort room, and until now she's not yet waking up. Hae Lee noona, Yun Chae noona  and Chan Ra noona went outside to speak with the university doctor for about 30 minutes now. Me, the Jo twins, Dong Hyun hyung, Hyun Seong Hyung, Jeong Min hyung and the Song twins were left inside the clinic, waiting for Yoo Min noona to wake up. I'm sitting between Min Yu and Hyun Seong hyung on the sofa , Min Yu's head is resting on my shoulder, Jeong Min hyung is sitting next to Min Yu with his arm crossed, Kwang Min hyung is standing beside the far right side of the sofa where Min Lee is sitting, Dong Hyun hyung keeps on walking back and forth while Young Min hyung is standing leaning his back on the wall near the door and his stare is locked on Yoo Min noona.

 

Then the clinic's door opened and Hae Lee noona together with Yun Chae noona and Chan Ra noona entered the clinic. All of us looked at them. Young Min hyung stand straight and Dong Hyun hyung stopped walking and looked at the three noonas.

 

"Noona! What did the doctor said?" I asked while standing up.

 

"The doctor said that Yoo Min will be fine." Hae Lee noona said with a cold smile. What's with that smile? She seems not to be happy with what she told us.

 

"It's a relief then." Jeong Min hyung said not noticing Hae Lee noona's face.

 

"But what did the doctor said about her passing down?" Dong Hyun asked.

 

"He said it is because of over fatigue and suffocation with the comfort room's fragrance." she explained avoiding eye contact.

 

"Are you sure that's all?" Hyun Seong hyung asked with doubt. But Hae Lee noona just nod.

 

All of us stood in silence. No one wants to break the silence.

 

Yun Chae noona sat down on the chair close to the patient's bed, while Hae Lee noona stood beside Yun Chae and Chan Ra noona sat on the sofa between the twins.

 

I stood at the bottom of the patient's bed looking at Yoo Min noona's sleeping face. Watching her sleep,  I realized how thin she is and how pale her face looks like. She seems like she's seriously sick.

 

End of Minwoo's POV

 

Young Min's POV

 

It's really a relief to know that Yoo Min will be fine. Aigoo.. I don't know why but I'm really concern with her, something in her makes me feel she's too vulnerable and fragile. Aigoo.. I think I'm going crazy.

 

End of Young Min's POV

 

Hyun Seong's POV

 

Something is not right about Hae Lee noona's explanation and with her expression while telling us what had happened to Yoo Min. Is it just me who noticed that she looked like not happy with her news, or is it because she's just so concern with Yoo Min? I don't know but, it feels like what she told us was not true or it's only half meant. Tch! Aigoo..

 

End of Hyun Seong's POV

 

Chan Ra's POV

 

They shouldn't know what's her real condition. Sigh. We're really sorry Boyfriends, we should do this for Yoo Min's sake and for the sake of our promise with her. Maybe there'll be a right time for you to all know what's with Yoo Min.

 

End of Chan Ra's POV

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[a/n]:

 

Guys, just tell me if my story becomes boring, 'kay? Feel free to express yourselves.... thnx! ^^

 

Kheijin018