Hug

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Kwang Min's POV

 

Me and Min Lee went to the canteen to buy some foods for us.

 

"Yah, let me bring the other plastic bag." I said to Min Lee.

"Ani.. I'm bringing this one." she said with a smile.

"Aigoo.. You shouldn't be bringing heavy things." I insisted and she laughed.

"Aigoo.. How can twelve sandwiches be that heavy?" she said with a smile.

"Aigoo.. Whatever you say, I'll be the one bringing that bag." I said and I get the plastic bag from her, but I accidentally hold her hand instead of the bag. We suddenly pause. She looked at my hand holding her hand then she look at me. After 5 seconds, she let go of the plastic bag.

"Oh.. A-arasso.. You'll bring that bag." she said shyly and she walk ahead of me. I follow her with my stare.

 

Ow..'kay? My heart seems to beat faster. What am I feeling? Aigoo..

 

"Yaaa! Kwang Min-ah!" it's Min Lee! What happened to her? I rush to her.

"Min Lee-yah!" I said when I saw her. She run to me and hide behind my back.

"It's you again?!" it's Jae Bum and his gang again. "When will you ever disappear?!"

"Yah.. What did you do to Min Lee this time?" I asked with a loud tone.

"It's none of your business Kwang Min!" Jae Bum answered.

"Yes it is one of his business!" Min Lee shouted and I looked at her and she look back at me with sorry eyes.

"Mwo?! Wae?!" Jae Bum angrily said.

"Because he's… he's… uhhh…" Min Lee said thinking.

"I'm her namjachingu." I continued. I felt Min Lee's stare at me. "So, never… come closer to her again." I tried to sound serious.

"Tch! Whatever you say Kwang Min.. She's not yet your wife, so I can steal her from you!" he said with a laugh.

"You wish Jae Bum!" I said with a smirk. Then I hold Min Lee's hand and we left.

"Remember this Kwang Min… she'll be mine!" Jae Bum shouted. I hold Min Lee's hand tighter.

 

When we're far away from Jae Bum and his gang, I stopped but I'm not letting go of her hand.

 

"Kwang Min-ah.. Ahh.. Mianhae for what happened a while ago." she said but I'm not looking at her.

"Yah… don't ever fall to Jae Bum." I said seriously. And I mean it.

"What do you mean?" she asked but I'm still not looking at her.

"Just promise me not to fall for him." I said.

"Arasso.. Yaksokhae." When I heard her promise, I automatically hugged her. I was out of my senses. Tch! Wrong move! Then I let go a deep sigh and let go of her and walk away. Tch! I'm not supposed to hug her! I'm really a pabo!

 

End of Kwang Min's POV

 

Min Lee's POV

 

I felt his hold tighten. What's the meaning of this?

 

When we're far away from Jae Bum and his gang, Kwang Min stopped but he's not letting go of my hand.

 

"Kwang Min-ah.. Ahh.. Mianhae for what happened a while ago." I said looking down.

"Yah… don't ever fall to Jae Bum." he sounds to be serious.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him but he's looking down too.

"Just promise me not to fall for him." he said still not looking at me.

"Arasso.. Yaksokhae." I said and then he… he… hugged me. Then he let out a deep sigh and he let go of me and walk. I was left stunned. What's with the hug? Why did he do that?

 

After a moment of standing, I decided to follow him to the gym.

 

"Oh… Minnie! There you are!" it's Yoo Min. "Get your sandwich here."

"Where's Kwang Min?" I asked.

"Uhh.. After he gave us the foods, he left. Waeyo?"  Yoo Min asked.

"I thought you were with him?" Young Min said.

"We.. We lost each other. Maybe he's looking for me. I'll look for him first." I lied then I left the gym.

 

I found him sitting on one of the benches at the garden.

 

"Yah.. Why did you just leave me?" I asked him after I sat beside him.

"Mianhae.." he said.

"For what?"

"For suddenly hugging you." he said and he look down.

"Yah.. Don't feel bad about that." I said looking at him and he look back at me. "Actually, I was shocked when you did that, but I realized maybe you're just concerned with me for an I-Don't-Know-What-Reason." I said with a smile.

"Aigoo.. Nae.. I'm concerned with you." he said in a soft voice.

"Yah! Cheer up now!" I said while nudging his shoulder. He smiled and hold my hand.

"Ka ja, we have to go to the gym now." he said and he pulled me to stand up.

 

End of Min Lee's POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n]: Sorry for the late update.. I'm getting busy with school stuffs plus, I'm having a block... I'll try to update sooner... :)

 

Kheijin018