Gloomy Morning

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Monday morning…

 

Kwang Min's POV

 

Looks like the Girlfriends are not in the good mood now. Aigoo.. What happened to them? Min Lee is so silent, Min Yu is like a robot that just nod or shook her head when asked, while Yoo Min looks like she's thinking about something deep. She keeps on looking outside the window. Aigoo..

 

"Yah, gwenchanayo?" I asked Min Lee. She was caught off guard.

 

"Oh… nae.. Gwenchana.." she said bowing her head.

 

"You don't look fine.. What happened? Do you have a problem?" I asked a bit worried.

 

"Ani.. Jinjja gwencahana…" she said looking at me and she smile weakly.

 

Aigoo.. I just keep silent while looking at her. She really seem to have a problem.

 

End of Kwang Min's POV

 

Young Min's POV

 

"Yah.. Gwenchanayo?" I asked Yoo Min, she was surprised to see me sitting beside her.

 

"Oh… nae.." she answered looking at me surprised.

 

"Is there something beautiful out there that you keep on looking outside?" I asked her smiling.

 

"Uhh.. Actually, I was looking at the birds.." she said as she look back outside the window.

 

"Birds? Waeyo?" I asked puzzled.

 

"They're so free.. Seems like they have no problems." she answered in soft voice.

 

"You wanna become a bird?" I asked.

 

"Kinda.." she answered and she looked at me and smile. She's pretty when she smile.

 

"You know, this morning all of you Girlfriends look gloomy, you all should smile always, especially you." I said smiling at her and she look at me surprised again. I laugh at her and leave.

 

'Girlfriends are like goddesses who descended her on earth', that's what I heard from the other students. Haha! I think they are right. Girlfriends are cool, friendly and nice. They are also pretty.

 

End of Young Min's POV

 

Jeong Min's POV

 

Aigoo.. Chan Ra-yah and Yun Chae-yah are so gloomy this morning. Aigoo.. Also Chan Ra is quite hot headed too.

 

"Yah, what happened to the two of you?" I asked Yun Chae.

 

"Nothing, wae?" she answered gloomily.

 

"Yah.. You two are so gloomy." I answered.

 

"Oh.. We're fine.. It's just not an oh-so-good-morning." she answered and she put her head on the table and close her eyes.

 

"Aigoo.." I said scratching my head. Then I sit beside Chan Ra.

 

"Chan Ra-ya…" I said.

 

"Wae?" she looked at me with eyes like this  ----->  --". She seems scary.

 

"Yah… gwe.. Gwenchana?" I asked a bit scared.

 

"Ani! Yah! Why did you all agree that I'll be paired to Hyun Seong this coming Saturday for the feeding program?!" she said fiercely.

 

"Whoa… calm down… we… I mean.. Dong Hyun hyung is the one who paired us up.. Not us.." I said waving my hands in front of me. I think sitting beside her and asking her was not a good idea.

 

"Aigoo..!" and she also put her head on the table.

 

Aigoo..! What's really happening with them?!

 

End of Jeong Min's POV

 

Minwoo's POV

 

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Min Yu. She was walking like a dead zombie, she's not on herself.

 

"Annyeong Min Lee.." I greeted her, but she just walk past me like she didn't even notice that I was here. Then I catch her up and hold her arm.

 

"Oh… Minwoo-yah.." she said snapping back to reality.

 

"Yah, I greeted you but you seemed to be out of this world. Are you alright?" I asked her.

 

"Oh.. Mianhae… Nae, gwenchana." she said and she continue walking like a dead zombie again. I hold her arm again.

 

"Yah, you're not alright. What happened?" I asked with a serious tone.

 

"Aigoo.." and she knocked my head. "Pabo, I'm having a headache." she said with a weak smile.

 

"Aigoo.. Ka ja, I'll walk with you to the room." I said smiling. "Hold my arm."

 

"Mwo? Wae?" she asked confused.

 

"So you won't fall down." I said.

 

"Aigoo.. Arasso.. Gomawo." she smiled and hold my arm and we walk to our room.

 

End of Minwoo's POV

 

Dong Hyun's POV

 

I was with Hyun Seong outside my classroom talking about the feeding program. Hyun Seong's still asking me if we could change partner, which I will never do. Haha! Suddenly, I saw Hae Lee entered her room, she looks occupied. She didn't even greet us, which is quite confusing. Is she alright?

 

"Yah! Hyung, are you listening to me?" Hyun Seong asked.

 

"Aigoo.. I already told you, no more switching of partners." I said then I tapped his shoulder and enter my room.

 

"But hyung…!" I didn't look at Hyun Seong and he left.

 

What's happening with Hae Lee?

 

End of Dong Hyun's POV