GIRLFRIEND

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Saturday night at Yoo Min’s house...

 

Aigoo... on Monday well be transferring to another university.” I said to my friends.

 

Nae, you are right, another adjustment.” Min Lee agreed.

 

Aigoo! Why do we always have to transfer from a university to another?” Yun Chae eonnie said with a bit of irritancy on her voice.

 

Do we have to answer your question eonnie?” Min Yu said with sarcasm and we all laugh.

 

Lets just hope that Shin Hwa University will be our last university. No more transferring.” Hae Lee eonnie said and we all nod.

 

Are you curious on what we are talking about? ^^ I’ll tell you, but first, let me introduce myself and my friends.

 

Im Park Yoo Min, a sophomore student. My parents are the owner of Chandeong Corporation. Cheon Yun Chae, Song Min Lee, Song Min Yu, Lee Chan Ra, and Shin Hae Lee are my best friends since grade school.

 

Song Min Lee and Song Min Yu are twins. Their parents own the Hyundai Car Company. (Wealthy, nae?)

 

Cheon Yun Chae is my cousin. Her parents own the largest hospital here in Seoul and it has extensions all over Korea.

 

Shin Hae Lees parents are stock holders of our company which branched out nationwide and internationally.

 

Lee Chan Ras family owns the most popular Architectural Firm in whole Korea.

 

The six of us are known as GIRLFRIENDS and Hae Lee eonnie is the leader because she is the eldest and the war freak among us. XD

 

The six of us have attended 5 different universities. Waeyo? Here are the reasons:

 

  1. The universities s*cks!

On the first 4 universities we attended, we taught separately. We have our own room. You may laugh at us but we don’t want to be specially treated.

  1. Too many sl*ts!

Because we are popular around the university, many girls became jealous with us. Aigoo! We hate them.

  1. The professors and teachers treat us differently.

The fifth university we attended agreed that we can join the other students. But they still gave us special treatments, like; we all sit on the front chairs with our names engraved on it. As I’ve said, we don’t want to be treated specially.

  1. Boring!

The universities dont have any clubs, and if they have they always make us as the special guest. They don't also have detentions which we always see on American movies.

  1. No cute guys!

Joke! XD

 

There goes our reasons why we always transfer to another university. We just really hope that Shin Hwua University will be our last university.

 

"By the way Yoo Min, have you research something about this Shin Hwua University?" Hae Lee eonnie asked me.

 

"Oh.." I stand up and get the print outs on the computer table and hand it out to my friends. "These are the things I researched about that university."

 

 

POPULATION

CLUBS

FACILITIES

FRESHMEN             528

DRAMA                            360

SCIENCE LAB

SOPHOMORES       479

SCIENCE                           200

LIBRARY

JUNIORS                 688

MATH                               186

CLINIC

SENIORS                 812

MUSIC                              330

SWIMMING POOLS

 

ENGLISH                          260

AUDITORIUM

 

SPORTS                            230

GYMNASIUM

 

COMPUTER                     281

COMPUTER LAB

 

BOYFRIEND                     660

DETENTION

TOTAL                   2507

 

CLUB ROOMS

 

 

Mr. Kim Dong Lee

CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR/PRINCIPAL

 

Mrs. Lee Bo Un

GUIDANCE COUNCILOR

 

"DETENTION?! Omo! Yay! This university is so cool!" Min Lee said excitedly.

 

"Wait! What is this club?" Hae Lee said while pointing at the BOYFRIEND club. Yun Chae eonnie, Chan Ra eonnie, Min Yu, and Min Lee look at their copies.

 

"Omo! That club has the most number of  members." Yun Chae eonnie said in shock.

 

"Nae, nae." Chan Ra eonnie, Min Yu, and Min Lee said while nodding.

 

"I have researched about that club since I know that you'll be shock." I started. "The founders of that clubs are boys. There are six of them and they call their selves as BOYFRIEND."

 

"Mwo?! Boy version of GIRLFRIEND?!" Min Yu said.

 

"Maybe… But according to the students of Shin Hwua, those guys are very popular on their school. They are good-looking, smart and rich." I answered.

 

"They're really like us." Chan Ra eonnie said.

 

"What more?" Hae Lee eonnie asked. "Have you researched about the members of that BOYFRIEND?"

 

"Nae. But I can't find pictures of them. I don't know why." I said to Hae Lee. I stand up again and get the other papers on my computer table. "Kim Dong Hyun is the leader of the group. He's the son of Kim Dong Lee, the chairman of Shin Hwua. The group also have twins, Jo Young Min and Jo Kwang Min, they own a large entertainment company. Lee Jeong Min and Shim Hyun Seong are good singers, their parents are share holders of KBS Inkigayo which the Jo's owned and they also have a recording company. No Minwoo is the youngest, his parents own a magazine company which is the most popular magazine company here and abroad." I explained to them.

 

"Waaah! They really are rich!" Yun Chae said with amazement.

 

"Looks like our stay in Shin Hwua University will be interesting." Hae Lee eonnie said smiling.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[a/n]:

 

I used different ulzzang girls for the Girlfriend members.. :))

 

Kheijin018