BOYFRIEND

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Saturday night at Jo Twin's house…

 

"Aigoo!" Jeong Min hyung said while stretching his arms.

 

"Waeyo hyung?" I asked him.

 

"Nothing. I just wanna stretch my arms." He answered smiling.

 

"I can't think of anything we can do this week." Dong Hyun hyung said and he slack on the chair.

 

"Na do." Kwang Min said.

 

"Hyung, how about you? Have you think of anything?" Minwoo asked me.

 

"Me? Nothing too. How about you Jeong Min hyung?" I said looking at Jeong Min hyung.

 

"Hmmmm…" He's rubbing his head. "What is we welcome the new coming students on our school?" he said.

 

"Mwo?" We said all together.

 

"What? You don't know that we'll be having new comers?" He said surprised.

 

We all nod.

 

"Aigoo. This Monday 6 new students will be transferring to our school." He said while scratching his head.

 

"Jinjja?!" Minwoo came running to Jeong Min hyung and shake him.

 

"Yah… stop shaking me Woonie!" Hyung said.

 

"We will have new schoolmates! Or maybe classmates! Aren't you excited hyung?" Minwoo said happily.

 

"Nae, nae… I'm excited too.." Jeong Min hyung said dizzy.

 

"Yah, yah… Stop shaking Jeong Min, Minwoo." Dong Hyun hyung said and Minwoo stopped. "What do you know about the new comers Jeong Min?"

 

"Hyung, seriously, you don't know anything about the new comers?" Jeong Min hyung said still dizzy.

 

"I won't ask you if I know something." Dong Hyun hyung said smiling.

 

"Yeah, right." I said chuckling.

 

"Aigoo. The whole school is buzzing about it. I heard that they are all girls. I don't know their name yet. But some says that they are all beautiful, rich and smart." Jeong Min hyung said.

 

"They are like us?" Hyun Seong hyung asked form nowhere.

 

"Mwo? BOYFRIEND girl version?" I said instantly.

 

"Nae." Jeong Min hyung answered.

 

"Mwo?!!" me, Kwang Min, Minwoo and Hyun Seong hyung said in shock.

 

"Nae, they are like us and they call theirselves GIRLFRIEND. Also the group has twins too." Jeong Min hyung said while looking at his papers. Then he looked at us and we are all like… SHOCKED!

 

"What's with your faces guys?" he said while looking at us confused.

 

"Are you really sure?" Dong Hyun hyung asked and Jeong Min hyung nodded.

 

"Whoa! I'm excited to meet them!" Minwoo said while clapping.

 

"So, are we gonna welcome them hyung?" Jeong Min hyung asked Dong Hyun hyung.

 

"Ani." Hyung answered shortly.

 

"Waeyo hyung?" Minwoo asked with disappointment on his voice.

 

"Why should we welcome them? Are they going to join our club? And if we welcome them, we are going to give them special treatments." Dong Hyun hyung explained.

 

"Awww…" Minwoo said with disappointment. Hyun Seoung hyung came to him and tap his shoulder.

 

"Woonie, hyung is right." Hyun Seong hyung said.

 

"Arasso, arasso.." he said and he sit on his chair.

 

"Don't be disappointed now Minwoo, we'll welcome them if they join our club. Is that alright with you?" I said to him.

 

"Jinjja?" He looked at me with amazement.

 

"Aigoo… Arasso, we'll welcome them! But only if they join our club." Hyung said while scratching his head.

 

"Yosh!" Minwoo said gladly.

 

We just smile and shake our heads.

 

Aigoo. This is just one of the scenarios on our house every Saturday night. What are we talking about? Well, we are discussing about the activities we will be having during the whole week for our club. What club is it? Oh! I forgot to introduce ourselves. Well, let me introduce ourselves before I tell you everything about our club.

 

I'm Jo Young Min. I have a twin brother, his name is Kwang Min. We're on 2nd year high school with No Minwoo. We own an entertainment company.

 

No Minwoo is the youngest among us. His parents own the PRESTIGE Magazine Company. It is the most popular magazine company here in Korea.

 

Lee Jeong Min and Shim Hyun Seong are the sons of two major stock holders on our company.

 

Last but not the least is the leader of our group, Kim Dong Hyun. He's in 4th year now. His father is the chairman and the owner of the university we are going to.

 

We all became friends because our parents are friends too.

 

The six of us are called BOYFRIEND so our club was named after our group name. As for now we have a total of 660 members and it is a lot of work to do. Every Saturday we (me, Kwang Min, Minwoo, Jeong Min hyung, Hyun Seong hyung and Dong Hyun hyung) have a meeting for the club activities and every Monday we have a club meeting.

 

 

Not to boast ourselves but we are pretty popular around our school. Haha!

 

 

"So what will be our activity this week?" Hyun Seong hyung asked Dong Hyun hyung

"I'll talk to songsaengnim tomorrow and ask him about our Foundation Week." Hyung answered.

"Oh… Arasso.." We all said.

"Arasso! Let's go to sleep now!" I said while stretching my arms.

"Yosh!" Minwoo said and we all stand up and go to our rooms.

 

By the way, the six of us has our own rooms in every house of the six of us. ^^

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[a/n]:

 

I used different ulzzang girls for the Girlfriend members.. :))

 

Kheijin018