How You Met Him - Part 2

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

 

Yun Chae's POV

 

Aigoo.. Chan Ra eonnie was really mad when she walked out the Teddy shop and she just decided to go home. Me and Min Yu tried to stop her but she insist that she'll just go home. Aigoo.. When we get back to the others, we also decided to go home.

 

And now I'm home, I'm just laying on my bed. Tomorrow's the big day and I'm thinking, 'what will happen tomorrow?'

 

Suddenly my phone rang.

 

"Yeobosseyo?" I answered my phone.

 

"Yun Chae.." Oh! It's Chan Ra.

 

"Chan Ra-chi! How are you now?" I asked her.

 

"Gwenchana.. By the way, Mianhae for what happened earlier. I was just so angry." she explained.

 

"Ani, ani.. Gwenchana." I assured her.

 

"So, what happened after I left?"

 

"Hmm.. We also decided to go home."

 

"Oh.. Jeongmal mianhae.."

 

"Aigoo.. I already told you it's fine Chan Ra-chi.." I said.

 

"Arasso.. So, see you tomorrow, nae? I'll hang up now."

 

"Nae, see you tomorrow." And she hung up.

 

The next day…

 

I came to school early but until now, I can't find the guidance office. Omo… someone please help me.. I've been looking for it for 30 minutes. Oh! There's a guy walking this direction.

 

"Ah.. Excuse me.." I said then I bow, "I'm new here and looking for the guidance office but I can't find it. Can you please help me?" I said, and he looked at me like I'm a lost puppy. Aigoo.. Then he smiled at me.

 

"Arasso.. Follow me." he said smiling.

 

On our way, he ask me some questions. He's really nice. :)

 

"What year are you in?" he started.

 

"I'm a junior student. How about you?" I answered and ask him back.

 

"Na do, junior. Do you know your section?" he asked and I look at my schedule.

 

"Uhmm.. 3-B." I said.

 

"Oh.." then he stopped walking. "Here we are now. This is the guidance office. So, I shall leave you here now. By the way, I haven't introduce myself. I'm Lee Jeong Min, and you are?" he said smiling and he offered his hand for a shake hands.

 

"I'm Cheon Yun Chae. Nice to meet you and jinjja gomawo." I said while shaking his hand.

 

"Oh well, gotta go now.. See you in class!" he bowed and leave.

 

'See you in class'? What does he mean about that?

 

*Ringggg*

 

"Yeobosseoyo?" I answered.

 

"Yun Chae-yah.. Eodi ya?" It's Chan Ra.

 

"I'm here in the front of the guidance office. You?"

 

"Looking for you… Oh! I see you now!" Then she hang up.

 

"Yun Chae!" Chan Ra waves at me then she approach me.

 

"Wow.. You found the guidance office very quick." I said to  her when she reached me.

 

"Yeah.. It's easy to find.. Just two right turns when you enter the main gate." she explained.

 

"Mwo?! That easy?" Oh yeah..! I'm really not good with directions.

 

"Haha! Don't tell me you got lost again?" she said with a laugh.

 

"Aigoo… isn't it obvious?" I said almost laughing. "Ka ja."

 

The guidance councilor told us about the rules and regulations of the school and after that, she walked us to our new classroom. The councilor talked to our new professor and asked us to introduce ourselves.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Cheon Yun Chae. Pleased to meet you all." I bowed. Then when I lift my head I saw Jeong Min-ssi!

 

"Omo! Jeong Min-ssi!" I said out of nowhere and pointed at him. The whole class laughed at me. I blushed and bowed my head.

 

"Looks like you both know each other. Yun Chae-ssi you can sit beside Jeong Min-ssi." Sonsaengnim said.

 

"Oh.. Nae." I bowed and sit beside him. Then Chan Ra introduce herself.

 

"Annyeong haseyo. Cho-nun Lee Chan Ra." Then she bowed.

 

"Annyeong! Jeosonghamnida. I'm late." the late guy said.

 

"NEO?!!" Chan Ra exclaimed shocked and pointed at the guy. The just look at her then to sonsaengnim.

 

"Mr. Shim! You're late again!" songsaengnim said. "Go to your seat! Ms. Lee, you can sit beside him."

 

"Nae?? S-Seriously?" she said and songsaengnim nod.

 

Aigoo.. What happened? Chan Ra looks so irritated on that guy. Then Chan Ra sat beside "the guy" and she looks so mad. She didn't even introduce herself formally.

 

"Looks like Chan Ra-ssi is irritated with Hyun Seong." Jeong Min-ssi said smiling. "Do they know each other?"

 

"Oh… Maybe?" I said unsure. "Lee Jeong Min, right?"

 

"Nae.." He said smiling. Again! Aigoo.. He's cute.

 

"Oh… Lee Jeong Min… I think I heard that name somewhere." I said in a low voice.

 

"What did you say?" he asked me.

 

"Oh.. Ani.." I said shaking my head then I smiled at him.