They are here...

I Am Your BOYFRIEND!

 

Chan Ra's POV

 

When Yoo Min went to sleep, I called Ga Eun ajumma to tell her Yoo Min's condition now.

 

"Yobosseyo Chan Ra." It's her. "Long time no talk, how are you?"

 

"I'm fine ajumma, how about you and ajossi?" I tried to sound calm.

 

"We're fine too. Why did you call?" she asked.

 

"Ajumma, it's about Yoo Min." I said.

 

"Yoo Min? why? What happened to her?" she asked in worried tone, I heard that ajossi asked what happened.

 

"She's here in the hospital for examination. Last Tuesday she passed out at the girl's comfort room and the university doctor told us that we have to admit her to the hospital." I explained.

 

"You mean she's been there for almost a week and you just call us now?" she's worried.

 

"Aniyo ajumma, we just admit her this morning. She don't want to let the others in school know her condition." I said calmly.

 

"Oh God… how is she now?"

 

"She's sleeping. The result of the examinations will come out tomorrow."

 

"What room are you in?" she asked.

 

"301 ajumma." I answered.

 

"We will be there." then she hung up.

 

They will be here? What does she mean by that? Aigoo..

 

After an hour I was surprised that they are really here. Min Lee's sleeping at the sofa in the room, so I have to wake her up.

 

"Ajumma, ajossi.." I said in shock. Min Lee's eyes widened. We just bow to them.

 

"How is she?" Ajumma asked us as she walk towards Yoo Min's bed. Ajossi put his arm around ajumma's shoulder and softly rub her back.

 

"She's fine for now." I answered. "Please sit down." I gave them two chairs.

 

"Kamsahamnida for taking care of our daughter." Ajossi said to us.

 

"By the way, where are the other girls?" Ajumma asked.

 

"They went at our friend's house for a meeting.. I'll just call them." I said and I went outside. Min Lee was left inside making some coffee for them.

 

I called Hae Lee eonnie to tell that Ga Eun ajumma and Il Joong ajossi came at the hospital.

 

End of Chan Ra's POV

 

Min Lee's POV

 

I never felt this awkward when I face Yoo Min's parents. Aigoo.. I don't know how to speak to them.

 

"Here's you coffee ajumma, ajossi.." I said as I hand them the coffees.

 

"Did Jun Woo already come here?" ajumma asked. She's asking about her younger brother who is Yun Chae's father and Yoo Min's personal doctor.

 

"Aniyo ajumma." I answered.

 

"Oh…" then the door opened and Jun Woo ajossi entered the room with Chan Ra eonnie.

 

"Noona!" Jun Woo ajossi hugged her sister and she hug back. "Yun Chae called me a while ago telling me that you're here."

 

"Nae, Long time no see little bro." she said.

 

"How are you Jun Woo?" Il Joong  Ajossi asked and the two of them let go of the hug.

 

"I'm fine hyung, how about the two of you? I thought you're out of the country." he said

 

"Just fine too, we're at the airport when Chan Ra called us. By the way Jun Woo, how is Yoo Min?" ajumma asked.

 

"Actually, I'm in my office checking her x-rays and other examinations before I came here." he answered.

 

"How is it? Is she going to be fine?" Ajossi asked.

 

"I don't know yet, I still have to finish the observations." he answered. "Let's just hope for the best." he continued.

 

All of us stood in an awkward silence like, each one of us wanted to speak but we cannot find the right words to say.

 

Then the door opened again revealing Hae Lee eonnie, Yun Chae eonnie and Min Yu.

 

"Appa.." Yun Chae eonnie approached her appa and kiss him on his cheek.

 

"Ajumma, ajossi.. Annyeong haseyo." they bow.

 

"Annyeong ladies." Ajumma smiled at them.

 

End of Min Lee's POV

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[a/n]: Sorry for the late update. I'm just really busy this past few weeks. ^^

 

Kheijin018