Chapter 2

The Babysitter

 

-Wookie – My mom called me from the living room. – come, I want to introduce you someone… - She said taking me to the living room.

 

-He’s Cho Kyuhyun – She introduced me to a guy that wasn’t bad at all. So, I decided to examine him, the one thing that surprised me the most was his devilish and yet cute smile. He was wearing black skinny jeans that by the way fit him pretty well, a red shirt and a black leather jacket. Simply perfect for the crime.

 

-He is Cho Hankyung (a/n: some random name ><), your father’s co-worker. He will take care of you while we’re away-

 

-Fine… let’s forget about the crime. –my look of admiration turned to a contempt one, which was clearly not affecting him because he still had that smile on his face. My dad interrupted such awkward situation when he was coming downstairs with the suitcases.

 

-Let me help you- My babysitter offered.

 

Idiot- I thought. The airport’s car was parking outside the house; the driver got out the car and helped my dad to put the suitcases in the trunk.

 

-Please Wookie, I don’t want any problems. Just follow Cho’s instructions… - My dad told me.

 

-Fine… no problems – Maybe it wasn’t the whole truth.

 

-Fine- he said and hugged me. He got into the car where my mom and Henry where already waiting for him.

I saw how the car drove away until I couldn’t see it anymore. I turned around willing to enter my house buy that Cho guy was on my way. He was looking at the empty street with his hands on his pants pockets.

 

-Hey- He greeted me. I pushed him of my way without answering.

 

-What up with those suitcases? - I asked him when I saw 2 big suitcases at the foot of the stairs.

 

-They’re mine – He said walking behind me – I’ll live here so… It would be better if we get along.

 

-Whatever- I said and left to my room.

 

 

I woke up when I heard 3 loud knocks on the door, but I just ignored them and went back to sleep.

 

-Wake up or you’ll be late for school- I grabbed the sheets I covered my head with them, because he had the lights.

 

-It won’t be a problem if I’m late – I lied.

 

-Oh yeah? Well, let’s not figure out if it would be… Wake up- He grabbed the sheets and tried to pull them away. I grabbed them more strongly so that way he couldn’t take them away but, he was WAY stronger than me and took them away.

 

-YAH! I’m awake! You happy? - I said standing on my feet.

 

-Stop being so Daddy-son, it won’t help you – he threw the sheets on the bed and left.

 

-WHO THE HELL HE THINKS HE IS!? – I yelled.

 

Still really pissed off, I went directly to the shower and turned it on, letting the artificial warm rain soak me, taking away all my problems and all the anger. Nothing, I say nothing relaxes me the most than a hot-water shower. I went out the shower and dried my entire boy before started getting dressed with my favorite pants -skinny torn black pants- a white shirt and converse. I took my backpack and my car keys and left my room.

 

-You don’t have an older pair of pants do you? - He started laughing.

 

-They’re not old- I looked at him with one of my death stares. He knew that the pants weren’t old; he only did that for teasing me.

 

-3pm, HERE, in the house – He told me before I opened the main door.

 

-Jerk…- I whispered.

 

-I heard you! – He yelled me from the kitchen.

 

-I DON’T CARE! - I said slamming the door and getting into the car for leaving to school.

 

 

-Soo… How was it? - Sungmin asked sitting in front of me in the school’s cafeteria.

 

-Horrible! - I said covering my face with my hands.

 

-How is he? Tell me! – He said –Is he a nerd? An old man? A grumpy? – He asked desperate.

 

-no… no… and I don’t know- I answered to his questions in order

 

-Then? - He asked.

 

-Well... the guy is kinda hot… - I told him – And I couldn’t help but look at his well define (a/n: I know, naughty Wookie, what did you expect?? xDD hahaha)

 

-You naughty boy! – Minnie said laughing.

 

-Hey! – I said laughing too.

 

-But… I don’t see the problem – He told me when we both calmed down.

 

-He’s a jerk- I said as I gave a sip to my coffee.

 

-Why? Did he do something to you? What? Wookie! You’re not explaining yourself well!!- He said. I just laugh at his desperation.

 

-He didn’t do anything to me… I just don’t like him, he’s an -

 

-Then, what are you going to do? - He said evilly smirking.

 

-He will have to leave. – I evilly smirked too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta-da!! new chapter!! x3333 I'm feeling nice today so I will post chapter 3 in a few minutes ;DDD

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥