Chapter 6

The Babysitter

 

-So, what did he say? – Minnie asked about the Principal.

 

 

-He said that the next time I got into a problem, He would call my parents – I laughed – But I don’t think he would find them – Minnie’s laugh joined mine.

 

 

-Noo… but someone else could come… - he said. He indicated with his eyebrows to turn around. Without being so obvious, I turned around and I saw Kyuhyun lying sensually on his car. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest and was wearing sunglasses, but by the way he smirked I could tell he was looking at me.

Despite the fact I hated the guy; I couldn’t help but analyze him. He was wearing a purple shirt (OMG, my favorite color._.) that fit him perfectly, but the most amazing thing was those black skinny pants he was wearing. They fit him so nice…

When I finished analyzing him, I got back to my conversation with Minnie.

 

-Sorry Min – I laughed – Now we will have to walk- I told him and he looked at me not understanding a thing. – I will not go with him even if they paid me- I explained and he laughed, remembering what I told him in the morning.

 

-Wookie, I think you need to stop being so proud. – He laughed – after all, you will spend a lot of time with him… - he raised his eyebrows.

 

-HA! We’ll see that- I said while we started walking again – no… Minnie… let’s go this way! – I said, because I didn’t want to walk in front of Kyuhyun.

 

-But we will walk the double! – He protested

 

-Minnie… - I said with a pleading tone.

 

-What? Are you afraid he might carry you again? – He teased me

 

-Minnie… - I gave him a death stares – Of course I’m not afraid is not that… - I defended myself

 

-Then? – He knew me too well. He was challenging me; he knew that my pride wouldn’t let me

 

-Oh forget it! – I told him and started walking towards Kyuhyun.

Minnie and I passed next to him. I just heard a whistle (A/n: like the whistles y girls get on the streets xDD) IDIOT…I thought, even if I wanted so bad to yell that in his face.

 

-Hey, hey, hey! Where do you think you’re going? – Kyuhyun said.

 

-Home… - I turned around and said.

 

-Get in the car – He said pointing the car with his thumb.

 

-No… - I said and started walking all over again.

 

-Then… I think you don’t want you car back… - I heard how he shook the keys, Minnie just watched, trying so much not to laugh. Kyuhyun opened the passenger’s side door and kept shaking the keys. The offer was too temptress.

 

-Come on Minnie – I said walking toward Kyuhyun. He smiled victorious. I stood by his side and held out my hand for him to give me my keys. He put them on my hand but before I could close it, he took them away.

 

-Not so fast… - he laughed – get in the car-

 

-Minnie… - I told him for him to get in the car.

 

-Oh no… I’ll walk – He said smiling

 

-Get in, we will drive you- Kyuhyun offered, but Minnie smiled and shook his head.

 

-Minnie… please- I saw him with pleading eyes. He finally agreed and got in the car.

 

-and you are….? - Minnie asked. I love you Minnie! I thought when I heard him asking that.

 

-Wookie hadn’t talked you about me? – Kyuhyun asked looking at me. I just laughed.

 

-HA! You’re no one to me. So I don’t have a reason for wasting my time talking about you. – I said not even looking at him.

 

-I’m Cho Kyuhyun… I’m the babysitter – he laughed – of this spoiled kid – Minnie’s laugh joined Kyuhyun’s.

 

-Thank you! – Minnie said when we arrived his house.

 

-You’re welcome – Kyuhyun replied.

 

-See you tomorrow – I said and he entered his house. Kyuhyun started driving the car again. – Where are we going? – I asked when I noticed we weren’t going home.

 

-I’ll invite you to lunch. – He said looking at me.

 

-Who said I wanted to? – I asked.

 

-Actually I didn’t ask, and I don’t even care – He smiled and looked back to the street. – We’re here- He said when we arrived to a fast food restaurant.

 

-Wow… how amazing – I said sarcastically.

 

-Sorry – He laughed and got out the car – You didn’t earn something better – He laughed again – and anyways, you would have complained…. Like you always do – He said while we were walking.

 

-I already told you nothing bothers me… just your existence in my life – I entered the restaurant and heard his laugh behind me.

 

-Do you want something? – He asked.

 

-I’m not hungry- I said and sat on a table.

I observed how he walked away. If I had met him under other circumstances, I maybe would have liked him. I thought and laughed. It was true; if only I had met him in other circumstances… maybe he might be mine already.

 

-What are you looking at so much? – He asked and took me out my thoughts.

 

-Ha ha! Me looking at you? – I laughed sarcastically. – Not even in your dreams Cho – I told him.

 

-Admit it! I drive you crazy- he winked at me and sat on the chair in front of me.

 

-HA! You wish… - I said laughing

 

-Then tell me why you were looking at me – he crossed his arms in front of his chest. – or what were you thinking of? – He raised an eyebrow and evilly smirked.

 

- I was thinking how come so quickly, you can get to hate a person SO much. – I lied. It was obvious I wasn’t thinking about that.

 

-you know? – He said – I like you- he laughed while I was just looking at him. – we should get along

 

-Ha! I don’t think so – I said with all my proud in action.

 

-Why not? – He asked laughing – You obey my orders and I leave you alone… - he was waiting for me to answer. – You know what? Take your keys – he said putting the keys in the table – just get home at 3, make your homework and I won’t bother you anymore. –

 

-I still don’t like you- I said taking my keys. He laughed.

He got in the car after eating. Even if I told him I wasn’t hungry, he ordered something for me. I spent the rest of my precious afternoon doing homework. I finished around 10pm and went to sleep.

 

I woke up the next day, showered, got dressed and went downstairs.

 

-remember! 3pm, HERE! – He said before I left.

 

-I can assure you nothing! – I replied and left.

 

-Hey! We have a deal! – I heard he said from inside the house. I just laughed and got inside my car.

 

 

 

-you gotta admit it! You like him! – Minnie said laughing.

 

-What? – I asked – YOU’RE NUTS! – I said.

 

-But not more than you actually are! – He said taking his books out of his locker. – You have him in front of you, he asks you if you were looking at him and you say you were thinking in how much you hate him! – He said desperate.

 

-Minnie! – I laughed. –I know that kind of guys… - I said while we were walking to our classroom – they think they’re better than others and they can do have any girl or boy whenever they want just because they’re handsome. –

 

-How do you know that? Maybe he’s different and he looks at you different – HE said smiling.

 

-Different? – I asked.

 

-Yeah! When we were in the car he looked at you and…. I don’t know how to explain that! – He said desperate.

 

-You’re nuts Minnie! – I said laughing.

 

Classes went pretty quickly as always, except for Biology because I had to listen to Kibum’s annoying voice. But believe me; I wanted so much to fix that pretty boy’s face so bad!

After I dropped Minnie in his house, I drove to mine. It was around 3:05pm when I arrived. I yelled I had arrived but the maids told me Kyuhyun had gone to the groceries’ store.

After I ate lunch, I went to my room and decided to do homework so I could finish quickly. I took my cell phone and looked the time: 9:30pm. I spent 6 hours doing homework! Well not really, I got distracted really easy and I couldn’t stop thinking about Minnie told me.

I went to the kitchen, I was hungry and thirsty. The house was already empty. The maids left at 8, so I was the only one left at home, since I didn’t see Kyuhyun in any part of the house. I opened the fridge’s door and pulled out a jar of water. I looked for the glasses.

 

-Oh come on! Why do you put them so far away! – I said when I saw all the glasses were at the lat shelf. Damn I was so short. I got in my toes, and stretched my arms as much as possible to try to reach one of the glasses. I was about to reach it when 2 hands grabbed me by my waist, scaring the crap out of me.

 

-AHHHH!!!- I led out a high-pitched scream.

 

-Did I scare you? – Kyuhyun asked.

 

-No Sherlock! – I answered sarcastically.

 

-Do you need help? – He said when I was trying again to reach the glass.

 

-No- I answered.

 

-I don’t care if you don’t want to, I’ll help you – he put a hang on my waist again, but it didn’t scare me, instead it made me shiver. He stretched his arm and reached the glass. – Here you go – he gave it to me.

 

-I didn’t need your help- I told him

 

-Hey, what did I say about the fighting? – He whispered on my ear. I just tried to control my heart beating and my breathing. He turned me around and pressed our bodies together. I looked him in the eye, action that later I regretted because his deep brown eyes hypnotized me. His face started to get closer, out breathing mingled and I felt how his minty breath caressed my lips… until our lips finally made contact. It was incredible the way his soft lips made me feel. It was impossible not kissing him back… his lips kissed mine powerfully…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so here it is! the beggining of KyuWook's action! ;DDDDD you will have to wait until next chapter to see what's going to happen!!!! wahahahahahah!! >:D

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥