Chapter 19

The Babysitter

 

He broke the kiss again and traveled south again, kissing my neck, chest and abs butterfly style making me moan. I thanked the Lord that my house was empty, so I could moan loud with no fear of getting heard.

I felt how he started pulling down the last piece of cloth that covered my body. But in that moment, I froze.

 

-Kyu- I said taking his hands, trying to catch my breath. He looked at me confused –I… I can’t do this…- I said

 

-Why? – He asked confused

 

-I… I…- I felt really nervous – I’m a - I said and closed my eyes waiting for a reply. He put on its place the piece of cloth he was about to remove and lay down next to me. An awkward silence invaded the room; I could only hear our fast breathings.

 

-Why are you so worried? – He said breaking the awkward moments as he laughed softly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

-a… aren’t you upset? – I said looking at him

 

-Should I? – He asked smiling

 

-Well… I don’t think so, but most of the guys…-

 

-Sorry for disappointing you but I’m not like ‘those guys’. I actually like this- he looked at me and hugged me –I find it really cute that you want to wait for the right one- I looked at him amazed; what he was saying was so cute… -And actually I want to be the ‘right one’ so I’ll wait all the time I need to- he said kissing my forehead and hiding his face on my neck.

 

-Thanks Kyu- I said and hugged him. And we fell deeply asleep hugging each other.

 

I opened my eyes since it was impossible to keep sleeping. I looked for Kyu but he wasn’t there, until I felt some strong arms wrap me from behind and I knew he was behind me. I turned slowly and softly so I wouldn’t wake him up. I looked at him amazed. I wanted to see his deep brown eyes, but they were close, so I looked at the rest of him, those pink, soft heart-shaped lips, and his brown puffy hair. It was impossible to describe what I felt at seeing him. It felt like a tingling throughout my body and when I heard him talking to me, everything else disappeared.

 

-What are you looking at? – He said laughing softly

 

-How cute you look when you’re sleeping- I said smiling –but now since you’re awake…- I started turning around

 

-Hey- he said

 

-Just kidding- I said and gave a peck on his lips.

We lay down and talked about random stuff for a while. I had so much fun with him.

 

-What are we going to do today? – He said giving little pecks on my lips

 

-Anything you want…- I said holding his hand.

 

-You know? I want to go to the park- He said smiling

 

-Like a one with roller coasters and stuff? – I asked

 

-Yeah…- He answered obvious –It’s been a while since I went to one- he pouted –Unless it scares you…-

 

-Scares me? – I laughed. Heights and speed wasn’t for me, but it wasn’t something that made me too afraid of –I don’t think so-

 

-We’ll see that- He said getting on his feet.

His perfect anatomy was only covered by his sapphire blue boxers, something that he obviously forgot about since he was walking towards the door dressed like that.

 

-Kyu…- I said trying not to laugh –Are you really going out like that? – I asked laughing. It didn’t bother me looking him walking like that, but if some of the maids saw him like that… well, you know.

 

-Oh… right– he said laughing and picking up his clothes that were on the floor –Don’t take too long- he smirked and kissed my lips. He left after that.

I got on my feet and started picking up my clothes, smiling like an idiot as I remembered what had happened the night before. I was glad that it didn’t happen completely though. I loved Kyu too much for him being just a ‘skip’. After what he said the night before, I changed my mind; maybe he did loved me. I entered the bathroom and into the shower. I got out and got dressed. I took my cell phone and put it on my pocked before looking in the mirror one last time. I ran downstairs and I found Kyuhyun talking in the phone.

 

-Yeah… talk to you later- He smiled and hung up

 

-Is everything ok? –

 

-Yeah, it was my bother. They’re waiting for us for dinner- he said hugging me.

 

-The… they’re waiting for us? – I asked nervously

 

-That’s right- he said smiling –My mom made him call me- he kissed my lips

 

-Do they know you’re… hummm…-

 

-Gay? Well they always knew I was actually Bi- he smiled

 

-No, but do they know… me and you…- Oh who I want to fool, not even me myself knew what we were

 

-Me and you… what? –

 

-Hummm… that me and you are… ‘Good friends’? – I said laughing

 

-Mmm…. Well my brothers actually know how bad you treat me- he said pouting

 

-How bad I treat you? –

 

-Well, used to- he said laughing and taking my hand

 

-Hummm… Kyu I don’t think is a good idea to go- I said looking down

 

-Why? –

 

-I don’t know- I laughed nervously

 

-Hey… it’s just a dinner. Besides, my whole family is dying for meeting you. – He made me look at him –My parents don’t know about or terrible beginning and our good ‘advance’ either – he laughed –but if you don’t want to go, then it’s ok. We won’t go- We walked towards the car and I got in.

 

-Kyuuu- I said. Just because I didn’t want to go, doesn’t mean that he didn’t need to go.

 

-If you don’t go, I don’t go either- he said getting in the car –come on… we go, have dinner and we come back- he said holding my hand

 

-Fine- I said and he smiled

 

-You’ll see, you’re going to like them-

 

-To what park are we going? – I asked as he started driving

 

-You’ll see-

We arrived to a BIG park after a few minutes. We parked the car and got out of it. I looked up and saw an ENORMOUS roller coaster. I felt butterflies in my stomach because of the nerves. I looked at Kyu and he smiled holding my hand.

 

-Amazing isn’t it? – He said and I hugged him. He was so cute.

 

-No as amazing as you- I said and kissed him – come on- I said pulling him by his hand I was holding.

He paid for the entrance tickets and the cashier gave us bracelets. We put them on.

 

-Which one first? – I asked him

 

-Let’s go with the soft one first. And then we’ll go with those- He said pointing to the ‘extreme’ ones. I thanked the Lord he decided to leave those for the end; it would give me time to prepare myself mentally.

 

-Cool-

We got on every game in the park, until we reached the last one; the roller coaster I saw when we arrived.

 

-Are you ready? – He asked holding my hand tighter.

 

-are you sure you want to ride this one? – I asked him frightened

 

-Yeah…- he smiled –Unless it scared you- he teased me

 

-Scared me? Yeah right- I laughed.

It was sunset and it was getting really chilly. I shivered.

 

-You’re cold – Kyu asked me giving me his jacket

 

-Thanks… I love being with you- I smiled

 

-I love being with you too- he hugged me

 

-NEXT! – The guy that controlled the machine said

We got on the game and I freaking out. Kyu hold my hand and smiled at me. The kart we were in started moving up, down, left and right full speed. It was awesome, but it was impossible for me not to scream…

 

 

-That’s it? – I asked when the game stopped

 

-Yeah…- Kyu said smiling

 

-Let’s go again! – I said excited at the adrenaline rush that was in my body

 

-Wow… I thought you didn’t like it. Since you screamed like a little girl- he laughed and I punched him in his shoulder.

After riding that game a few time more, Kyu decided it was time to leave.

 

-Look! Come on!-  I said pulling him to a photo booth. We entered and sat in front of the camera. We took a lot of photos. In the first one, I was kissing him on the cheek, in the second one we were doing aegyo and in the third one –my favorite- we were kissing.

 

-I like this one- he said cutting the last one and putting it on his wallet. He looked at me and I smiled. He hold my hand and we went out the park. His family was waiting for us… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know you guys, I'm such a tease >< xDDD hehehehe but come on! I don't want to corrupt mi little Wookie! (not yet xDD) you just will have to wait! x3333 hehehehhe. Also!! Thanks U guys for the 51 subscribers!! TTuTT you're awsome!!! *hugs*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥