Chapter 3

The Babysitter

 

-Hey Wookie! – Siwon-hyung greeted me. He was my best friend, besides Minnie. HE was my lover too, but our relationship looked more like a best friend’s one so, he decided to end it up. I accepted it, but we started to tear apart so we decided to continue being the good friends we were.

One month later we broke up, he started dating Kibum,

 

-Siwon-sshi, you know I don’t like you talking to this guy… - Let’s say my ‘worst enemy’ whispered on his ear, but it was obvious he wanted me to hear.

 

-Actually, you know what my name is… - I said giving him a death stares – So call me ‘this guy’ again and I swear to God I’ll… - I stood up but Kibum made me sit down again.

 

-I think we should leave- Siwon said to Kibum.

 

-I think the same- Kibum looked at me mockingly and they left holding hands.

 

-You have to calm down- Minnie said to me.

 

-Hey! It’s just that… I can’t see him! – I said still disgusted –Besides, you better than no one know that he’s dating Siwon just because he thinks it hurts me… - We both started laughing. We tried countless times to tell Siwon the truth, but he just decided to keep dating his ‘Cold Prince’.

Siwon is really handsome, black hair, brown eyes, gorgeous smile and a great personality, but his beloved boyfriend has done everything for making Siwon change his personality, so  now Siwon just says ‘hi’ some other time.

We got into the classroom for the last 4 periods, which passed through pretty quickly, with some ‘Kim Ryeowook, silence please’ in between; let’s say I’m a little sociable and I talk with the entire classroom. The only person I don’t talk to is with Mr. I’m-the-bets-damn-thing.

 

 

 

-I still don’t get why Siwon is dating that douche! - Minnie said when we got to his house.

 

-I know! He’s a… JERK! - We both laughed out loud.

 

-Hey, where are you going? – He asked when he saw I set the alarm of my car.

 

-I don’t want to go home- I said making my best aegyo.

 

-What? You don’t want to see you new babysitter’s ? – He teased me.

 

-You’re an idiot! – I told him laughing.

 

-Come on, - he told me and we entered his house. I knew this house like the back of my hand; I used to sleep at Minnie’s house at least twice a week.

 

-Umma! – I greeted Minnie’s mom, she was like my mother too.

 

-Ryeowookie! – She said happily – how are you? –

 

-Very good- I said smiling.

 

-Your mother told me that they were leaving the country for a business trip- She said making an anguish face.

 

-Yeah…- I said pretty relaxed.

 

-If you need something Wookie, anything, you know you can always count on us. - She hugged me.

 

-Thank you Umma…- I thanked her.

 

-I don’t think he will need too much help- Minnie laughed –His parents hired a babysitter…- he said lifting both eyebrows. I just gave him a death stare. –well… we’ll be in my room- he told his mom.

 

-Ok…- Umma said and we went to Minnie’s room.

 

 

We spent most of our time talking about illogical stuff.

-You saw the way he looked at you? – He said laughing.

 

-Totally! Ugh! One day I’ll fix that pretty boy’s face. That way he’ll be happy and leave me alone once for all. - I wasn’t a violent boy and I didn’t like violence, but Kibum really made me go insane. It’s a daily fight with him. He was annoying as HELL.

 

-You think Siwon will get mad if you do that? – He asked.

 

-I don’t know – I said don’t giving a damn. –But just because he’s dating that douche I’ll have to bear him.

 

-Wookie! It’s 7pm! – He said surprised.

 

-Really? – I asked surprised, but not as surprised as Minnie.

 

-Someone is going to get mad…- He sang and I just laughed.

 

-I don’t care. – I said don’t giving a damn.

 

I stood at his house even longer because they invited me to dinner, and I couldn’t say no. I went to my house around 9pm.

 

-Which part of ‘3pm HERE’ didn’t you get? – He said walking from the living room when I got home.

 

-And which part of ‘I. DON’T. GIVE. A. .’ You didn’t get? – I answered and walked toward the stairs willing to go to my room, but he stopped me half way.

 

-Look… let me explain this to you; in case you didn’t get it… your parents let me in charge of you so if I say 3PM… you get here at 3PM-

 

-What if I don’t want to? – I challenged him while we gave death stares at each other.

 

-Easy… - he climbed another stair so he could be in the same one I was on. He started approaching while I was going backwards, until the rail of the stairs stopped me. He was too close… enough for our breaths to mingle…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt really nice and decide to post this before going to sleep ;DDDDD

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥