Chapter 4

The Babysitter

 

-Easy… - he climbed another stair so he could be in the same one I was on. He started approaching while I was going backwards, until the rail of the stairs stopped me. He was too close… enough for our breaths to mingle… He was too close that made me nervous. He was getting closer but he changed his direction from my lips to my neck Oh God, not the neck please… I could feel his breathing my neck… he kept going up really slow until he reached my earlobe. I got carried away by the moment and closed my eyes.

 

-I take away you car…- he whispered sensually.

I quickly opened my eyes and tried to put away the keys I still got on my hands, but he was faster and took the away from my hands.

 

-You’re an IDIOT! – I yelled at him angrily.

 

-Hey… hey… behave and maybe I will drive you – He smiled victorious.

 

-You will pay for this Cho! – I said to him really pissed off (I think pissed off wasn’t enough) going up the stairs.

 

-Uhh… I’m so afraid- He teased me then laughing out loud.

I entered my room and shot the door.

 

-I CAN’T STAND HIM! – I yelled angrily. After a while, I calmed down and called Sungmin. –I just don’t understand Minnie! Why did they choose HIM!? – I said desperate.

 

-Easy Wookie! – He said laughing and being more obvious than I could even understand. –If they had hired someone serious and calmed, he wouldn’t have endured you! – He explained to me –BUT, by the way you explain me he is, I can say you two have the same personality. – He might be right, but anyways I would NOT give up.

 

 

I woke up AGAIN because of Kyuhyun’s insistent loud knocks.

 

-Is this going to happen every single day? He asked rhetorically.

I just ignored him, got up and started with my usual routine. I went into the shower so I could relax and got dressed. I took my backpack and went downstairs.

 

-Give me my keys- I ordered him when I saw him sitting in the living room.

 

-Ha ha! – He laughed sarcastically –Why do I have to do everything you say I you don’t do everything I say?

 

-Just give me the keys, ok? - I answered him.

 

-Nope…- He answered smirking.

 

-Then I’m not going to school- I raised a brow and walked towards the stairs.

 

-Yeah you are- I heard him walking behind me – I’ll drive you –

 

-HA! No thanks- I answered him without looking him.

 

-You’re a crazy kid! – He said angry. I turned around so I could face him. I laughed.

 

-A crazy kid that is not going to school without his car – I sat on one stair. He laughed.

 

-you really think that? – He said evilly smirking, while I was just trying to figure out his evil plan. He quickly approached me and, in matter of seconds, he was carrying me on this right shoulder.

 

-YAH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? – I yelled at him – PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! – I ordered him while I was punching and kicking his back. Even if I couldn’t see him, I knew he still had that stupid smirk on his face.

 

-If you keep doing that, both of us are going to fall – He said containing his laugher.

 

-NO! YOU ARE GOING TO FALL WHEN YOU PUT ME DOWN! – I threatened him.

 

-Then I will not put you down – He said when he got to his car.

 

-I WILL NOT REPEAT! PUT ME DOWN! - I yelled at him; let’s say ‘pissed off’ wasn’t enough.

 

-I told you I will not– He said laughing. – And then… yeah ‘I will pay for this’ – He said pretending to be frightened.

 

-Whatever… you will get tires anyways… - I stopped moving, but that Cho guy kept walking. I tried to look what the heck he was doing but I couldn’t. I heard he was opening his car’s door and I started struggling again.

-I TOLD YOU I WON’T GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU! - I punched his back.

 

-And I told you that you will go to school and I will not give your car back. - I have no idea of how, but he put me in his car, in the passenger’s seat. He got in the car for fasten my seat belt so I couldn’t break free that easily. Before he could get out, I bit his arm.

 

-AUCH! – He yelled while he was rubbing the injured part. He looked at me pissed and he put the ‘child lock’ of the car before closing it. I quickly unfastened the seat belt as he walked away to circle the car. I crossed to the driver’s seat so I could get out the car, but I just opened the door when I saw he was already there. I gave up and returned to the passenger’s seat. He drove me to school and we remained silence. He looked at me a few time but I just ignored him by looking out the window.

 

-I’ll pick you up at 3- he said when he parked the car in front of the school.

 

-You don’t want to make sure I enter the school? - I said angrily

 

-Don’t challenge me- he said raising an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my backpack willing to get out the car, but when I tried to open the door, I remembered it had the ‘child lock’.

 

-I’ll open it for you… kid…- He laughed and got out the car. He opened the door and offered his hand. LIKE HELL I’ll touch his hand.

 

-I don’t need you to pick me up- I said angrily.

 

-Why not? – He asked, even if he already knew the answer. – It bothers you that your friends might see you with me? – He started approaching…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whoho! finnaly! :DDD hahahahaha 

 

See??? Wookie is a bad rebel boy!!! >< I like that xDDDD

 

 

 

 

Hope you liked it! :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

coments and subscribers are loved!!! ♥

 

 

 

 

 

BTW.... thanks 4 the 22 subscribers!!! TTuTT